51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I use the tubes in my car. I have really bad allergies so I'm always needing tissues and these are a super easy grab and go product.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
It's always so convenient in my house to have tissues so it's really great to buy packs of them and spread them throughout the house
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Val D.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
The only brand we use! Soft!!! Not oily or greasy! I have these stored all over because you never know when you might need a tissue.
Oanh T.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Ellie ..
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Tenzin S.
Tenzin S.
Love these tissues! They are very soft and gentle for when you need to blow your nose but still strong enough to not have any leaks!
Somin L.
Somin L.
Clarksville, MD
Love Kleenex facial tissues! Really soft and absorbent. Doesn't irritate my skin when blowing my nose like some other tissue brands.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?