BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Jeanene N.
I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD
These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
Definitely an essential product, am I right? Tissues are very important. They're very soft and don't hurt your nose. They work well.
Debbie T.
Laceyville, PA
I keep these out during the winter to help ward off colds spreading. I keep them around when my grand daughters are here especially.
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Serena M.
Portland, OR
Love Kleenex, this napkin is very durable and and the pretty packaging will always get you. Wouldn't blow my nose with anything else
Nisan L.
Lincoln Park, MI
I usually buy these thy are very gentle to my nose I have allergies so this is important strong also and I really like the big suze
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?