Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA
These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
Tampa, FL
Awesome ultra soft tissues. I get allergies every other day and these tissues are very handy. It's a plus that they are also so soft.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
I have not had an issue with this product when using. however I wish that the pricing might be a little lower than what I always pay.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA
Great for when I get a cold or allergys! Soft and doesn't irritate my nose I always have a couple boxes around the house just incase!
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT
These babies are nice and smooth. They are not rough like other tissues and make your skin feel soft after use. A definite recommend.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI
This was such a great value!! Plus I really like Kleenex brand, it's nice & soft on your nose. I think I'll have enough for the year.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Siletz, OR
These tissues are great and I love the fact they came in small packages and the help with germs and stop spreading these nasty bugs .
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
I buy this regularly for my purse and for travel. My husband gets the sniffles often, so there actually mostly for me to hand to him.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I always keep Kleenex's around the house. So I buy in bulk. You never know when you will need them. Pro is the way it feels; so soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?