Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Janice L.
Janice L.
June 29, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Super soft especially great for when it's flu or allergy season... I will not stray away and love when it is on discount at drugstores
sandra f.
sandra f.
Edwardsburg, MI
June 23, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
They last a long time and when I blow my nose i don't get the rough sandpaper f eel like other brands. Also they are really affordable.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
June 29, 2016, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Love Kleenex tissues especially the one with Vicks ....I always catch the sales that CVS has. Soft for my nose and sometimes my bottom
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
June 24, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kleenex tissues are a great price and the most reliable tissue brand I have ever used. They do not tear easily and are very effective.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA
June 26, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Jamaica R.
Jamaica R.
Wilmington, NC
June 22, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
We always have this tissue in our room and this is the kind of tissue that's thick and very good to have and such a good quality also.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL
June 25, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Perfect size for on the go! They stash easily in a purse or car cup holder. Soft, gentle tissues- they don't cause any facial redness.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
June 29, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
Tampa, FL
June 25, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Awesome ultra soft tissues. I get allergies every other day and these tissues are very handy. It's a plus that they are also so soft.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
June 26, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Upright
These tissues are just your standard tissue. The price is average and they're pretty soft. The designs on the boxes are a nice touch.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.