Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Ana K.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ

I love how affordable this is. Not only that, but it feels so nice on the face. It doesn't dry your nose out like you would expect it to
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Orange

My favorite. They work for everything from fixing makeup to blowing your nose. I love that they hold up well and are extremely multi use
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL

I keep these in my makeup studio for drying up wagering eyes or anything else having to do with the skin. They are super soft and gentle
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md

This is a staple in every bag in our house. These are cheap and can be found at many places. I tend to find mine at the a Dollar Store.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.

Always needed ! For many years my we use this brand and we are never going to change!! The quality is great and the designs are unique!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Salem, WI

These are nice because they fit nicely in your car. My only complaint in that Kleenex brand tissues tend to dry my nose out quite a bit
Jyle T.
Jyle T.
Knoxville, TN

Love these tissue I get a lot of allergy problems so these usually keep my nose really soft and smooth and it doesn't irritate anything
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA

Love how soft and durable these tissues are. I always get allergies so my nose gets irritated a lot but with kleenex my nose feels great
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE

Love these to use on the go these are soft and easy to stick in your purse holds enough to last you depending on how much you need them
Beth Mary E C.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL

These tissues are strong enough that they do not tear when you use them. I like the white color and the ones with lotion. Good product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.