Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
nilufer y.
nilufer y.

Kleenex is the only tissue brand I use. It is very gentle especially for someone who has allergies and sneezes a lot. Its very effective.
Lacie R.
Lacie R.
West Valley City

Love the boxes, they are always so festive and colorful!! Also the quality of the tissues is soft even for those noses from a runny nose!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC

Super soft and cozy, doesn't irritate my nose. After having my son I've become super emotional so tissues are posted all over the house!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV

These are great to have around the house. Especially when anyone is sick. They are gental on your nose. These are the only brand we buy.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN

Actually fits on my night stand without taking up half the space! Great design but I wish they would use a prettier pattern on the tube.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

Kleenex ultra is on of my faves tissues for a bad, sick, day. Normally I have one box in my car for emergencies. It always does the job.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

This product is very useful. It is soft, so its perfect to clean your face. Also, the size is perfect and you can save it in your purse.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL

I keep these in my makeup studio for drying up wagering eyes or anything else having to do with the skin. They are super soft and gentle
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Orange

My favorite. They work for everything from fixing makeup to blowing your nose. I love that they hold up well and are extremely multi use
Ana K.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ

I love how affordable this is. Not only that, but it feels so nice on the face. It doesn't dry your nose out like you would expect it to
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.