51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Pretty good! It's really great. I recommend it a lot. My roommate gets allergies fast and these are her best friend so I recommend it.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Roselle Park, NJ
This Tissue is very soft, no dust, very durable. My 4 year old son who has seasonal alergies with a runny nose uses this Tissue a lot.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Great value and oh so soft on the face. aside from the obvious, i use these for makeup removal with some product and they never break!
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Kleenex tissues are a great price and the most reliable tissue brand I have ever used. They do not tear easily and are very effective.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL
Perfect size for on the go! They stash easily in a purse or car cup holder. Soft, gentle tissues- they don't cause any facial redness.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Love Kleenex tissues especially the one with Vicks ....I always catch the sales that CVS has. Soft for my nose and sometimes my bottom
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
Tampa, FL
Awesome ultra soft tissues. I get allergies every other day and these tissues are very handy. It's a plus that they are also so soft.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT
These babies are nice and smooth. They are not rough like other tissues and make your skin feel soft after use. A definite recommend.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I always keep Kleenex's around the house. So I buy in bulk. You never know when you will need them. Pro is the way it feels; so soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?