Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Roselle Park, NJ
This Tissue is very soft, no dust, very durable. My 4 year old son who has seasonal alergies with a runny nose uses this Tissue a lot.
Jamaica R.
Jamaica R.
Wilmington, NC
We always have this tissue in our room and this is the kind of tissue that's thick and very good to have and such a good quality also.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Great brand as a throw away tissue. This brand is prices well at most stores. I normal keep some in my purse just in case I need them.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Great value and oh so soft on the face. aside from the obvious, i use these for makeup removal with some product and they never break!
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Kleenex tissues are a great price and the most reliable tissue brand I have ever used. They do not tear easily and are very effective.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Super soft especially great for when it's flu or allergy season... I will not stray away and love when it is on discount at drugstores
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL
Perfect size for on the go! They stash easily in a purse or car cup holder. Soft, gentle tissues- they don't cause any facial redness.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Love Kleenex tissues especially the one with Vicks ....I always catch the sales that CVS has. Soft for my nose and sometimes my bottom
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Oxnard, CA
Perfect to have in your, and especially your purse! I love these because you can literary take these with you anywhere and work great.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA
These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?