51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I always keep Kleenex's around the house. So I buy in bulk. You never know when you will need them. Pro is the way it feels; so soft.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT
These babies are nice and smooth. They are not rough like other tissues and make your skin feel soft after use. A definite recommend.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
I have not had an issue with this product when using. however I wish that the pricing might be a little lower than what I always pay.
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My Family have always used the kleenex brand. Its a household name for us and its always present in my parents house.very soft tissue
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
These tissues are just your standard tissue. The price is average and they're pretty soft. The designs on the boxes are a nice touch.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, VA
Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Siletz, OR
These tissues are great and I love the fact they came in small packages and the help with germs and stop spreading these nasty bugs .
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA
Great for when I get a cold or allergys! Soft and doesn't irritate my nose I always have a couple boxes around the house just incase!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
I buy this regularly for my purse and for travel. My husband gets the sniffles often, so there actually mostly for me to hand to him.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?