Add a Photo

Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
June 25, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Beth Mary E C.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
June 28, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
These tissues are strong enough that they do not tear when you use them. I like the white color and the ones with lotion. Good product.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA
June 29, 2016, 7:02 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
I'm sure there are other better facial tissues that are softer but I generally but this because of it's price. It works for what it is.
Mary W.
Mary W.
June 22, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I love Kleenex!! They're the only tissues I trust to keep my nose from getting super red and sore when I'm battling a cold or allergies
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
June 25, 2016, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: Family Size
Pretty good! It's really great. I recommend it a lot. My roommate gets allergies fast and these are her best friend so I recommend it.
Jamaica R.
Jamaica R.
Wilmington, NC
June 22, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
We always have this tissue in our room and this is the kind of tissue that's thick and very good to have and such a good quality also.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Awesome that these come packed as so. Sent about for bundles to school with my kids. Kleenex is a brand I trust and these are awesome!
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
June 24, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kleenex tissues are a great price and the most reliable tissue brand I have ever used. They do not tear easily and are very effective.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Roselle Park, NJ
June 27, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
This Tissue is very soft, no dust, very durable. My 4 year old son who has seasonal alergies with a runny nose uses this Tissue a lot.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
June 23, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Great brand as a throw away tissue. This brand is prices well at most stores. I normal keep some in my purse just in case I need them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.