Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.

Alwaysbhave a box around the house and in the car for emergencies. None of the horrible red sore nose with these, the aloe really makes a difference
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

Every room needs facial tissue Kleenex is just my go to brand I have some in my purse travel size I have everything out every room has a box tissues
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish, WA

We buy these in bulk and they really last forever. I perpetually have a cold at all times, so they really come in handy everywhere around the house.
Shawna H.
Shawna H.
Poplar, MT

I only use this kind of Kleenex. It doesn't dry out the nose as easily as other brands do. Also doesn't leave a weird feeling like lotion kind does.
Kati F.
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY

I love kleenex. They don't rip apart easy and i have bad allergies and am using them constantly. They always seem to be good and don't chafe my nose.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

I always like to carry in my purse a packet of kleenex they don't take up space in my purse at all and they are very accessible when ever I need them
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

The Kleenex are great softness. But I feel like they can be expensive. I do like to get these when on sale . The box tops for school can be a bonus.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT

Great for on the go and in your car very smooth and won't break skin on your nose also great to have when you have kids as they always need a tissue
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN

I always buy this 3 pack bundle of Kleenex Tissues. They are soft on your face, the boxes look nice sitting on the sink, and they are a great value.
Nora R.
Nora R.
Rocklin, CA

What more can you want in tissues! Perfect. Very standard tissues and are very soft. Also the price is pretty low. Doesn't make your nose all it up.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.