BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Megan J.
Springdale, AR
Love this tissue! I work with kiddos, so rhus definitely comes in handy every day. These last and are durable during allergy season.
Debbie T.
Laceyville, PA
I keep these out during the winter to help ward off colds spreading. I keep them around when my grand daughters are here especially.
Marissa R.
It's always so convenient in my house to have tissues so it's really great to buy packs of them and spread them throughout the house
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Jeanene N.
I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN
Very durable, soft, and you can use it for more than cleaning your nose. It is very reasonable and really my go to brand of tissues.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
The only brand we use! Soft!!! Not oily or greasy! I have these stored all over because you never know when you might need a tissue.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?