Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacksonville, FL

Love these ! I use them in my housr and even send my kids to school with a box periodically throughout the year. Cant have enough tissues!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Kleenex are inexpensive and they do their
Job. When I need a tissue, I want something that will feel nice on my face and not leave it red.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

Worth the investment. Kleenex Ultra Soft is well-made and holds up to colds, makeup, etc. get the pack of four. You know you'll need them.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Maywood, IL

There's different box designs and you can get the one that fits better with your home. It's really handy on just having some laying around
Love the value of purchasing 4. These are extremely soft and feel great. These are the only tissues I buy and use for myself and my family
Ligia D.
Ligia D.

Kleenex is nice cause they aren't too rough, they go smooth on your face and don't irritate me as quickly as others do when I catch a cold
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Antonio, TX

Thin and doesn't hold up well. Rough and not that smooth. 1-ply makes it cheap. Probably would look for a better quality Kleenex product.
kela r.
kela r.
Detroit, MI

I buy this brand due to the fact that I have allergies and my nose runs like crazy. So I get something thats strong and soft for my nose.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ

I love tissues. These are my. Second favorite name brand. I love them. They do great. I love the seasonal designs they have on the boxes.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

I like having these in my car just in case I spill anything new my mistake. I also keep them at home it's a good everyday useful product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.