Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Tania L.
Tania L.
Fennville

My son likes these he can take it in his backback to school or in his pocket. My mother also takes it to work and puts it in her lunch bag
Sami C.
Sami C.
Fort Campbell, KY

Strong and able to handle a good nose blowing without falling apart! Kleenex is forever the brand I will purchase! Not a single complaint!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

Worth the investment. Kleenex Ultra Soft is well-made and holds up to colds, makeup, etc. get the pack of four. You know you'll need them.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ

I love tissues. These are my. Second favorite name brand. I love them. They do great. I love the seasonal designs they have on the boxes.
kela r.
kela r.
Detroit, MI

I buy this brand due to the fact that I have allergies and my nose runs like crazy. So I get something thats strong and soft for my nose.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

I like having these in my car just in case I spill anything new my mistake. I also keep them at home it's a good everyday useful product.
nilufer y.
nilufer y.

Kleenex is the only tissue brand I use. It is very gentle especially for someone who has allergies and sneezes a lot. Its very effective.
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Antonio, TX

Thin and doesn't hold up well. Rough and not that smooth. 1-ply makes it cheap. Probably would look for a better quality Kleenex product.
Lacie R.
Lacie R.
West Valley City

Love the boxes, they are always so festive and colorful!! Also the quality of the tissues is soft even for those noses from a runny nose!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC

Super soft and cozy, doesn't irritate my nose. After having my son I've become super emotional so tissues are posted all over the house!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.