Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
June 23, 2016, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Great small boxes to keep on an end table or in a smaller space. The lotion and aloe is great for sore noses during cold/allergy season.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
June 27, 2016, 9:02 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
This product is very useful. It is soft, so its perfect to clean your face. Also, the size is perfect and you can save it in your purse.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
June 29, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Super soft and cozy, doesn't irritate my nose. After having my son I've become super emotional so tissues are posted all over the house!
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
This is a staple in every bag in our house. These are cheap and can be found at many places. I tend to find mine at the a Dollar Store.
Jyle T.
Jyle T.
Knoxville, TN
June 25, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Love these tissue I get a lot of allergy problems so these usually keep my nose really soft and smooth and it doesn't irritate anything
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
June 26, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Always needed ! For many years my we use this brand and we are never going to change!! The quality is great and the designs are unique!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
July 1, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
These are nice because they fit nicely in your car. My only complaint in that Kleenex brand tissues tend to dry my nose out quite a bit
Mary W.
Mary W.
June 22, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I love Kleenex!! They're the only tissues I trust to keep my nose from getting super red and sore when I'm battling a cold or allergies
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
June 25, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
Love these to use on the go these are soft and easy to stick in your purse holds enough to last you depending on how much you need them
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.