51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Always needed ! For many years my we use this brand and we are never going to change!! The quality is great and the designs are unique!
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
Love these to use on the go these are soft and easy to stick in your purse holds enough to last you depending on how much you need them
Beth Mary E C.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
These tissues are strong enough that they do not tear when you use them. I like the white color and the ones with lotion. Good product.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA
I'm sure there are other better facial tissues that are softer but I generally but this because of it's price. It works for what it is.
Mary W.
Mary W.
I love Kleenex!! They're the only tissues I trust to keep my nose from getting super red and sore when I'm battling a cold or allergies
Baylie K.
Baylie K.
They are very soft and gentle on your face but also not to thin that they tear! I love their softness and I use them whenever available
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome that these come packed as so. Sent about for bundles to school with my kids. Kleenex is a brand I trust and these are awesome!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Great brand as a throw away tissue. This brand is prices well at most stores. I normal keep some in my purse just in case I need them.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Great value and oh so soft on the face. aside from the obvious, i use these for makeup removal with some product and they never break!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?