BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT
These babies are nice and smooth. They are not rough like other tissues and make your skin feel soft after use. A definite recommend.
Nancy P.
I always keep Kleenex's around the house. So I buy in bulk. You never know when you will need them. Pro is the way it feels; so soft.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
I have not had an issue with this product when using. however I wish that the pricing might be a little lower than what I always pay.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My Family have always used the kleenex brand. Its a household name for us and its always present in my parents house.very soft tissue
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, VA
Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Kitty M.
Tampa, FL
Awesome ultra soft tissues. I get allergies every other day and these tissues are very handy. It's a plus that they are also so soft.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
These tissues are just your standard tissue. The price is average and they're pretty soft. The designs on the boxes are a nice touch.
Daphne G.
Siletz, OR
These tissues are great and I love the fact they came in small packages and the help with germs and stop spreading these nasty bugs .
Natalie C.
I buy this regularly for my purse and for travel. My husband gets the sniffles often, so there actually mostly for me to hand to him.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?