Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT

Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Horn Lake, MS

I purchase this for the kids back to school every year!! The price is great! The tissue is very soft and does not further injure your nose!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI

I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

I buy these because i i have allergies so my nose runs and my eyes get teary. It doenst hurt my nose. And i always get them for a god price
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I have to use with lotion or Vicks kleenex. The regular just don't compare to these. The softness and the feeling after using them all day.
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

I've been sick a lot recently because of the weather change and these have been great to keep by my bed for when I suddenly have to sneeze.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.

Kleenex is nice cause they aren't too rough, they go smooth on your face and don't irritate me as quickly as others do when I catch a cold
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Maywood, IL

There's different box designs and you can get the one that fits better with your home. It's really handy on just having some laying around
Sami C.
Sami C.
Fort Campbell, KY

Strong and able to handle a good nose blowing without falling apart! Kleenex is forever the brand I will purchase! Not a single complaint!
Love the value of purchasing 4. These are extremely soft and feel great. These are the only tissues I buy and use for myself and my family
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.