51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Ana K.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ
I love how affordable this is. Not only that, but it feels so nice on the face. It doesn't dry your nose out like you would expect it to
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Orange
My favorite. They work for everything from fixing makeup to blowing your nose. I love that they hold up well and are extremely multi use
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
This product is very useful. It is soft, so its perfect to clean your face. Also, the size is perfect and you can save it in your purse.
Beth Mary E C.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
These tissues are strong enough that they do not tear when you use them. I like the white color and the ones with lotion. Good product.
Mary W.
Mary W.
I love Kleenex!! They're the only tissues I trust to keep my nose from getting super red and sore when I'm battling a cold or allergies
Baylie K.
Baylie K.
They are very soft and gentle on your face but also not to thin that they tear! I love their softness and I use them whenever available
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
These are nice because they fit nicely in your car. My only complaint in that Kleenex brand tissues tend to dry my nose out quite a bit
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
This is a staple in every bag in our house. These are cheap and can be found at many places. I tend to find mine at the a Dollar Store.
Jyle T.
Jyle T.
Knoxville, TN
Love these tissue I get a lot of allergy problems so these usually keep my nose really soft and smooth and it doesn't irritate anything
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Always needed ! For many years my we use this brand and we are never going to change!! The quality is great and the designs are unique!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?