Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Horn Lake, MS

I purchase this for the kids back to school every year!! The price is great! The tissue is very soft and does not further injure your nose!
Erica H.
Erica H.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA

Nothing too great or too horrible about this product. It is a lititle more rough than the ones with lotion added, but it gets the job done!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I have to use with lotion or Vicks kleenex. The regular just don't compare to these. The softness and the feeling after using them all day.
Eva F.
Eva F.
Hondo, TX

Strong tissue for an everyday nose blow. I keep a box in every room of the house. Great value and strong. Doesn't get any better than that.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI

I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

I buy these because i i have allergies so my nose runs and my eyes get teary. It doenst hurt my nose. And i always get them for a god price
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

Two ply tissues are the best ones to buy. kleenex brand is such a good brand. they have a good price point and can be found in many stores.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA

To me it hets the job done. I have had isses with some tissues that seem rough when i wipe my nose but with theres i don't have that problem
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Maywood, IL

There's different box designs and you can get the one that fits better with your home. It's really handy on just having some laying around
Love the value of purchasing 4. These are extremely soft and feel great. These are the only tissues I buy and use for myself and my family
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.