Add a Photo

nilufer y.
nilufer y.
June 28, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Kleenex is the only tissue brand I use. It is very gentle especially for someone who has allergies and sneezes a lot. Its very effective.
Lacie R.
Lacie R.
West Valley City
June 27, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Love the boxes, they are always so festive and colorful!! Also the quality of the tissues is soft even for those noses from a runny nose!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: Upright
These are great to have around the house. Especially when anyone is sick. They are gental on your nose. These are the only brand we buy.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
June 23, 2016, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Great small boxes to keep on an end table or in a smaller space. The lotion and aloe is great for sore noses during cold/allergy season.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
June 30, 2016, 4:28 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Actually fits on my night stand without taking up half the space! Great design but I wish they would use a prettier pattern on the tube.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
June 30, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Kleenex ultra is on of my faves tissues for a bad, sick, day. Normally I have one box in my car for emergencies. It always does the job.
M C J.
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
June 26, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Very soft. Strong, but little too thick for my tastes. Almost feel like I'm wasting tissue with it being so thick. Good value for the $.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Orange
June 25, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
My favorite. They work for everything from fixing makeup to blowing your nose. I love that they hold up well and are extremely multi use
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL
June 21, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I keep these in my makeup studio for drying up wagering eyes or anything else having to do with the skin. They are super soft and gentle
Ana K.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ
June 29, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I love how affordable this is. Not only that, but it feels so nice on the face. It doesn't dry your nose out like you would expect it to
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.