Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
M C J.
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
Very soft. Strong, but little too thick for my tastes. Almost feel like I'm wasting tissue with it being so thick. Good value for the $.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Orange
My favorite. They work for everything from fixing makeup to blowing your nose. I love that they hold up well and are extremely multi use
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL
I keep these in my makeup studio for drying up wagering eyes or anything else having to do with the skin. They are super soft and gentle
Ana K.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ
I love how affordable this is. Not only that, but it feels so nice on the face. It doesn't dry your nose out like you would expect it to
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Kleenex® Perfect Fit Facial Tissues son las toallas en las que mas confio para pasarlas en mi rostro ya que son suaves y hipoalergenicas
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
This product is very useful. It is soft, so its perfect to clean your face. Also, the size is perfect and you can save it in your purse.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
Super soft and cozy, doesn't irritate my nose. After having my son I've become super emotional so tissues are posted all over the house!
Jyle T.
Jyle T.
Knoxville, TN
Love these tissue I get a lot of allergy problems so these usually keep my nose really soft and smooth and it doesn't irritate anything
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
This is a staple in every bag in our house. These are cheap and can be found at many places. I tend to find mine at the a Dollar Store.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Always needed ! For many years my we use this brand and we are never going to change!! The quality is great and the designs are unique!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.