Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA

Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
DeJaa M.
DeJaa M.
South bend, Indiana

I love Kleenex brand tissues. The lotion in the Kleenex is amazing. I know other brands have lotion in them, but I feel like Kleenex brand is the best.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I really like Kleenex facial tissues. They're very soft and doesn't leave red marks on your nose. They're perfect for those people with sensitive skin.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

The only brand that I've ever used... I have them everywhere in the house because they really come in handy especially during allergy flu/cold seasons
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Soft to the touch. My nose doesn't get irritated when I use this brand. I also think they're useful to keep around for cleaning up my makeup mistakes.
Anisha D.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY

Always good to have tissues if you have allergies or get sick a lot also they are not rough on the nose area so it feels really good to wipe your nose
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl

These small packs are incredibly convenient ! I throw these in my bags and keep some in my truck. It's nice knowing they are there when you need them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC

I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC

Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.