Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA

Cheap tissues hurt your nose. When you have to blow it then you need something not so irritating so I feel like it's worth the extra to pay.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa

With 3 children under 3 it's a must that we have tissue this is a good strong kind for wiping their nose or little face it's soft and gentle
Dez B.
Dez B.
Omaha

Not to rough on skin and overall just does its job haha. I'd say that's one thing you have to spend a little more on, cheap tissues = no no.
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA

Love the softness if this tissue. The boxes are designed with cuteness. I love that this particular tissue doesn't irritate my nose or face.
Valerie X.
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX

I have one of these bad boys everywhere. One in my purse, in the car, all over the house. They're the perfect size and soft around the nose.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY

Probably some of the softest tissues I've used. the price isn't that great because they're a bit expensive, but still pretty great quality.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Nothing too great or too horrible about this product. It is a lititle more rough than the ones with lotion added, but it gets the job done!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA

To me it hets the job done. I have had isses with some tissues that seem rough when i wipe my nose but with theres i don't have that problem
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

Two ply tissues are the best ones to buy. kleenex brand is such a good brand. they have a good price point and can be found in many stores.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT

Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.