51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Antonio, TX
Thin and doesn't hold up well. Rough and not that smooth. 1-ply makes it cheap. Probably would look for a better quality Kleenex product.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
Super soft and cozy, doesn't irritate my nose. After having my son I've become super emotional so tissues are posted all over the house!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
This product is very useful. It is soft, so its perfect to clean your face. Also, the size is perfect and you can save it in your purse.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL
I keep these in my makeup studio for drying up wagering eyes or anything else having to do with the skin. They are super soft and gentle
M C J.
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
Very soft. Strong, but little too thick for my tastes. Almost feel like I'm wasting tissue with it being so thick. Good value for the $.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ
I love how affordable this is. Not only that, but it feels so nice on the face. It doesn't dry your nose out like you would expect it to
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Great small boxes to keep on an end table or in a smaller space. The lotion and aloe is great for sore noses during cold/allergy season.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Kleenex ultra is on of my faves tissues for a bad, sick, day. Normally I have one box in my car for emergencies. It always does the job.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Orange
My favorite. They work for everything from fixing makeup to blowing your nose. I love that they hold up well and are extremely multi use
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
Actually fits on my night stand without taking up half the space! Great design but I wish they would use a prettier pattern on the tube.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?