BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
These are nice because they fit nicely in your car. My only complaint in that Kleenex brand tissues tend to dry my nose out quite a bit
Baylie K.
Baylie K.
They are very soft and gentle on your face but also not to thin that they tear! I love their softness and I use them whenever available
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA
Love how soft and durable these tissues are. I always get allergies so my nose gets irritated a lot but with kleenex my nose feels great
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
This is a staple in every bag in our house. These are cheap and can be found at many places. I tend to find mine at the a Dollar Store.
Jyle T.
Jyle T.
Maryville, TN
Love these tissue I get a lot of allergy problems so these usually keep my nose really soft and smooth and it doesn't irritate anything
Ann D.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA
I'm sure there are other better facial tissues that are softer but I generally but this because of it's price. It works for what it is.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Always needed ! For many years my we use this brand and we are never going to change!! The quality is great and the designs are unique!
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
Love these to use on the go these are soft and easy to stick in your purse holds enough to last you depending on how much you need them
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Pretty good! It's really great. I recommend it a lot. My roommate gets allergies fast and these are her best friend so I recommend it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?