Add a Photo

Jacquelyn W.
Jacksonville, FL
June 28, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Love these ! I use them in my housr and even send my kids to school with a box periodically throughout the year. Cant have enough tissues!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
June 29, 2016, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Worth the investment. Kleenex Ultra Soft is well-made and holds up to colds, makeup, etc. get the pack of four. You know you'll need them.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
June 21, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Kleenex are inexpensive and they do their
Job. When I need a tissue, I want something that will feel nice on my face and not leave it red.
Sami C.
Sami C.
Fort Campbell, KY
June 24, 2016, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Strong and able to handle a good nose blowing without falling apart! Kleenex is forever the brand I will purchase! Not a single complaint!
Tania L.
Tania L.
Fennville
June 21, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
My son likes these he can take it in his backback to school or in his pocket. My mother also takes it to work and puts it in her lunch bag
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Antonio, TX
Thin and doesn't hold up well. Rough and not that smooth. 1-ply makes it cheap. Probably would look for a better quality Kleenex product.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ
June 25, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I love tissues. These are my. Second favorite name brand. I love them. They do great. I love the seasonal designs they have on the boxes.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
June 28, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I like having these in my car just in case I spill anything new my mistake. I also keep them at home it's a good everyday useful product.
nilufer y.
nilufer y.
June 28, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Kleenex is the only tissue brand I use. It is very gentle especially for someone who has allergies and sneezes a lot. Its very effective.
kela r.
kela r.
Detroit, MI
June 27, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I buy this brand due to the fact that I have allergies and my nose runs like crazy. So I get something thats strong and soft for my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.