Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI

Kleenex is my go to tissue. During sinus and allergy season I go through a ton of tissues. It's soft on my nose and holds up to the blowing.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa

With 3 children under 3 it's a must that we have tissue this is a good strong kind for wiping their nose or little face it's soft and gentle
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA

Love the softness if this tissue. The boxes are designed with cuteness. I love that this particular tissue doesn't irritate my nose or face.
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA

Cheap tissues hurt your nose. When you have to blow it then you need something not so irritating so I feel like it's worth the extra to pay.
Dez B.
Dez B.
Omaha

Not to rough on skin and overall just does its job haha. I'd say that's one thing you have to spend a little more on, cheap tissues = no no.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

My go to tissues for when I'm sick or anyone in my family is sick. I can't live without them and always have a box sitting on my night stand
Valerie X.
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX

I have one of these bad boys everywhere. One in my purse, in the car, all over the house. They're the perfect size and soft around the nose.
Eva F.
Eva F.
Hondo, TX

Strong tissue for an everyday nose blow. I keep a box in every room of the house. Great value and strong. Doesn't get any better than that.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA

To me it hets the job done. I have had isses with some tissues that seem rough when i wipe my nose but with theres i don't have that problem
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY

Probably some of the softest tissues I've used. the price isn't that great because they're a bit expensive, but still pretty great quality.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.