BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Bundle
Yes, these are more expensive than store brand, because these are on brand, but it's your face and it's sensitive. So buy the on brand. I can't stand the ones with lotion in them, they clog my pores and seem to actually make my nose all red and dry, despite that being what they say they won't do. Regular Kleenex is all I trust now, even if it is pretty hard to find.
Amanda S.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Cute and functional. Best tissues brand around. Gentle on the nose, even with runny noses that don't seem to end.
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I love the Kleenex Perfect Fit Facial Tissue boxes because they are smooth on your nose and don't irritate skin. I consider them very effective. I also like the appearance of the boxes; the designs are cute and good for on the go. I highly recommend.
Maxine R.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
This is amazing to take to school that way people won't sneeze in there hands and touch a desk or door and spread germs there is a lot of tissues
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
These are very soft. I love that they are anti-viral. They offer just a little extra protection.
Kara D.
Belmont, NC
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Never leave home without them! you never know when you will need one. always in my purse!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Upright
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Kristina J.
Highland , IN
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
The packaging is so cute but the actual tissues inside are smaller than standard size.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?