BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL
I keep these in my makeup studio for drying up wagering eyes or anything else having to do with the skin. They are super soft and gentle
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
Very soft. Strong, but little too thick for my tastes. Almost feel like I'm wasting tissue with it being so thick. Good value for the $.
Ana K.
Laveen, AZ
I love how affordable this is. Not only that, but it feels so nice on the face. It doesn't dry your nose out like you would expect it to
Eileen C.
Kleenex® Perfect Fit Facial Tissues son las toallas en las que mas confio para pasarlas en mi rostro ya que son suaves y hipoalergenicas
Danielle P.
Orange
My favorite. They work for everything from fixing makeup to blowing your nose. I love that they hold up well and are extremely multi use
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
These tissues are strong enough that they do not tear when you use them. I like the white color and the ones with lotion. Good product.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA
Love how soft and durable these tissues are. I always get allergies so my nose gets irritated a lot but with kleenex my nose feels great
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
These are nice because they fit nicely in your car. My only complaint in that Kleenex brand tissues tend to dry my nose out quite a bit
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Baylie K.
They are very soft and gentle on your face but also not to thin that they tear! I love their softness and I use them whenever available
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?