Add a Photo

Eva F.
Hondo, TX
June 27, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Strong tissue for an everyday nose blow. I keep a box in every room of the house. Great value and strong. Doesn't get any better than that.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT
June 28, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
June 24, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I've been sick a lot recently because of the weather change and these have been great to keep by my bed for when I suddenly have to sneeze.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Horn Lake, MS
June 28, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I purchase this for the kids back to school every year!! The price is great! The tissue is very soft and does not further injure your nose!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
June 25, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
June 25, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I buy these because i i have allergies so my nose runs and my eyes get teary. It doenst hurt my nose. And i always get them for a god price
Erica H.
Erica H.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
June 21, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
Nothing too great or too horrible about this product. It is a lititle more rough than the ones with lotion added, but it gets the job done!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
June 21, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I have to use with lotion or Vicks kleenex. The regular just don't compare to these. The softness and the feeling after using them all day.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
June 23, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex is nice cause they aren't too rough, they go smooth on your face and don't irritate me as quickly as others do when I catch a cold
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Maywood, IL
June 23, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
There's different box designs and you can get the one that fits better with your home. It's really handy on just having some laying around
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.