51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I have to use with lotion or Vicks kleenex. The regular just don't compare to these. The softness and the feeling after using them all day.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Maywood, IL
There's different box designs and you can get the one that fits better with your home. It's really handy on just having some laying around
Sami C.
Sami C.
Fort Campbell, KY
Strong and able to handle a good nose blowing without falling apart! Kleenex is forever the brand I will purchase! Not a single complaint!
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
Kleenex is nice cause they aren't too rough, they go smooth on your face and don't irritate me as quickly as others do when I catch a cold
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Kleenex are inexpensive and they do their
Job. When I need a tissue, I want something that will feel nice on my face and not leave it red.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these ! I use them in my housr and even send my kids to school with a box periodically throughout the year. Cant have enough tissues!
Love the value of purchasing 4. These are extremely soft and feel great. These are the only tissues I buy and use for myself and my family
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
Worth the investment. Kleenex Ultra Soft is well-made and holds up to colds, makeup, etc. get the pack of four. You know you'll need them.
Tania L.
Tania L.
Fennville
My son likes these he can take it in his backback to school or in his pocket. My mother also takes it to work and puts it in her lunch bag
kela r.
kela r.
Detroit, MI
I buy this brand due to the fact that I have allergies and my nose runs like crazy. So I get something thats strong and soft for my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?