Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Diana L.
Diana L.
Stockton, CA

Daughter always reaches out for these even when not necessary. I love the softness and super necessity during cold season.. Always in my house
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Augusta, GA

I love Kleenex tissues. They're ultra soft and don't shed all over my nose--which is great when you're sick and using them on a regular basis.
Tyrah W.
Tyrah W.
Philadelphia, PA

Great to keep at work, the only drawback is that all of my co workers are always trying to use them over the generic brand our hospital uses.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.

I keep a small thing of Kleenex in my diaper bag and purse just in case I need them. I prefer puffs with lotion but these are a close second.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA

I have this at work and they are amazing. They are soft and do not hurt my nose. This are better to buy in big packs instead of individually.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI

Kleenex is my go to tissue. During sinus and allergy season I go through a ton of tissues. It's soft on my nose and holds up to the blowing.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ

These are always stocked in my pantry! They are soft, you can buy them almost anywhere and the price is great compared to competitor brands.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

My go to tissues for when I'm sick or anyone in my family is sick. I can't live without them and always have a box sitting on my night stand
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA

Tissues are an essential that we should all keep on hand. It's nice to be able to pull out a soft Kleenex tissue when it's needed on the go.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Grand Rapids, MI

I just love the Kleenex brand . I have allergies year round so I go through a lot of them .I won't use anything but Kleenex. Very effective.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.