51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT
Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
To me it hets the job done. I have had isses with some tissues that seem rough when i wipe my nose but with theres i don't have that problem
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Two ply tissues are the best ones to buy. kleenex brand is such a good brand. they have a good price point and can be found in many stores.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
Eva F.
Eva F.
Hondo, TX
Strong tissue for an everyday nose blow. I keep a box in every room of the house. Great value and strong. Doesn't get any better than that.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
I buy these because i i have allergies so my nose runs and my eyes get teary. It doenst hurt my nose. And i always get them for a god price
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I have to use with lotion or Vicks kleenex. The regular just don't compare to these. The softness and the feeling after using them all day.
Erica H.
Erica H.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Nothing too great or too horrible about this product. It is a lititle more rough than the ones with lotion added, but it gets the job done!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Horn Lake, MS
I purchase this for the kids back to school every year!! The price is great! The tissue is very soft and does not further injure your nose!
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these ! I use them in my housr and even send my kids to school with a box periodically throughout the year. Cant have enough tissues!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?