Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I prefer these tissues compared to other ones but I feel that they could be a bit softer. When I'm sick it hurts to blow my nose after a while.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Debord, KY

WIth kids in our home we use a lot of these products. Simple and easy access for the kids when needed. Affordable as well. They are effective.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook

Nice and thick tissues. The Aloe lotion helps keep your nose moisturized so you don't get the dreaded red and flaky nose from lots of blowing!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Love having these at my house or even work when I have the runny nose! They are affordable and can find them anywhere and they are really soft
Diana L.
Diana L.
Stockton, CA

Daughter always reaches out for these even when not necessary. I love the softness and super necessity during cold season.. Always in my house
Hamburg, PA

I love the convince of travel size. Fits perfectly in my car without being big and bulky! I just wish they made the Lotion ones in travel size
Romi G.
Romi G.

These are of such great quality and do not rip when pulled out of the box. They hold up so well. I have these in the car and in all the rooms.
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Augusta, GA

I love Kleenex tissues. They're ultra soft and don't shed all over my nose--which is great when you're sick and using them on a regular basis.
Allie A.
Allie A.

Love these tissues. Nice and soft on your nose. It doesn't take much to irritate my sensitive skin. Plus the fact I have allergies year round.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.

I keep a small thing of Kleenex in my diaper bag and purse just in case I need them. I prefer puffs with lotion but these are a close second.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.