BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lacie R.
West Valley City
Love the boxes, they are always so festive and colorful!! Also the quality of the tissues is soft even for those noses from a runny nose!
nilufer y.
Kleenex is the only tissue brand I use. It is very gentle especially for someone who has allergies and sneezes a lot. Its very effective.
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ
I love tissues. These are my. Second favorite name brand. I love them. They do great. I love the seasonal designs they have on the boxes.
Laura S.
San Antonio, TX
Thin and doesn't hold up well. Rough and not that smooth. 1-ply makes it cheap. Probably would look for a better quality Kleenex product.
Katherine F.
I like having these in my car just in case I spill anything new my mistake. I also keep them at home it's a good everyday useful product.
Kimberly D.
Kleenex ultra is on of my faves tissues for a bad, sick, day. Normally I have one box in my car for emergencies. It always does the job.
Eileen C.
Kleenex® Perfect Fit Facial Tissues son las toallas en las que mas confio para pasarlas en mi rostro ya que son suaves y hipoalergenicas
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
Super soft and cozy, doesn't irritate my nose. After having my son I've become super emotional so tissues are posted all over the house!
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
Actually fits on my night stand without taking up half the space! Great design but I wish they would use a prettier pattern on the tube.
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL
I keep these in my makeup studio for drying up wagering eyes or anything else having to do with the skin. They are super soft and gentle
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?