Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Cheap tissues hurt your nose. When you have to blow it then you need something not so irritating so I feel like it's worth the extra to pay.
Valerie X.
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX
I have one of these bad boys everywhere. One in my purse, in the car, all over the house. They're the perfect size and soft around the nose.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
To me it hets the job done. I have had isses with some tissues that seem rough when i wipe my nose but with theres i don't have that problem
Eva F.
Eva F.
Hondo, TX
Strong tissue for an everyday nose blow. I keep a box in every room of the house. Great value and strong. Doesn't get any better than that.
Erica H.
Erica H.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Nothing too great or too horrible about this product. It is a lititle more rough than the ones with lotion added, but it gets the job done!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
I've been sick a lot recently because of the weather change and these have been great to keep by my bed for when I suddenly have to sneeze.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I have to use with lotion or Vicks kleenex. The regular just don't compare to these. The softness and the feeling after using them all day.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT
Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
I buy these because i i have allergies so my nose runs and my eyes get teary. It doenst hurt my nose. And i always get them for a god price
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?