Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Kleenex is my go-to brand for tissue! They are soft on your face, which is a must when it's the winter and your skin is chapped. Quality brand!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE

I love this product because I can bring them where I need them easy acces and specially in the car for emergency and more when you have kids !!
Lesly A.
Lesly A.
Newark, NJ

I really love these because they are nice and soft so when you're sick and you continually blow your nose these won budge because they are soft
Kali R.
Kali R.
Fort Collins, CO

Great for when you have a cold. The lotion helps sooth raw skin whereas regular tissues can make it worse. Never too much lotion which is good.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook

Nice and thick tissues. The Aloe lotion helps keep your nose moisturized so you don't get the dreaded red and flaky nose from lots of blowing!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Love having these at my house or even work when I have the runny nose! They are affordable and can find them anywhere and they are really soft
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Debord, KY

WIth kids in our home we use a lot of these products. Simple and easy access for the kids when needed. Affordable as well. They are effective.
Romi G.
Romi G.

These are of such great quality and do not rip when pulled out of the box. They hold up so well. I have these in the car and in all the rooms.
Hamburg, PA

I love the convince of travel size. Fits perfectly in my car without being big and bulky! I just wish they made the Lotion ones in travel size
Diana L.
Diana L.
Stockton, CA

Daughter always reaches out for these even when not necessary. I love the softness and super necessity during cold season.. Always in my house
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.