Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love Kleenex. It is usually the only brand that I buy. The three pack makes life so much easier. We go through tissues like crazy, especially in the winter. It is nice to always tissues on hand with this bigger pack and get a bulk price. The tissues are thick and strong but still smooth on skin. Highly recommend!
Sade C.
Sade C.
Atlantic City, NJ

Kleenex is the best facial tissue ever. It is soft and it is wonderful for removing tears and makeup. It is gentle yet strong and the only tissue I swear by. I use it on tired eyes after rubbing the face with raw Shea butter and it completely revitalizes my face.. My ultimate favorite beauty secret.. I love kleenex
Cecelia W.
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK

When cold/flu season rolls around, these babies are my best friendzies. I don't have to worry about my snozz getting abused because these are like sweet soothing clouds. The Aloe and E infused blankets of moisture are crucial for anyone who easily gets a dry and sore sneezer when suffering a cold, flu or allergies.
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA

It's always nice to have a box of tissues, but I like these especially because they look good on the counter or desk. The patterns on the box looks classy and definitely better than a regular plain box. The shape also uses less counter space. Tissues themselves are usual Kleenex quality - soft and generously sized.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Corpus Christi, TX

I have used Kleenex for years because I have never found a brand I like any better. When they came out with the tissues with lotion I feel they made a good brand even better. The have always been sturdy and I really appreciate the extra softness when I have a cold with it's accompanying sore nose. Thanks, Kleenex.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA

Having allergies year round. I always keep Kleenex stocked around my house it comes in handy for everything. The bigger boxes the less often I change the box and that's good for a lazy one like me. although sometimes having a nasty bout I use them all. They run cheap. I usually find them and 99 cent stores of gtms
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Asheville, NC

I really like these kleenexes when my allergies are on a rampage, or I have a cold. It makes it so much less irritating to blow my nose. I like the square boxes, even though they are less cost-effective than the rectangular ones, because the smaller footprint allows me to stash them in more places around my house.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA

Purchased these for my daughter's day care class. With the amount of germs that are always entering into the classrooms it's important to keep down on the germs. These tissues get that job done. My daughter wasn't half as sick as she was in the previous years when others brought in whatever tissue they wanted to.
Anylu M.
Anylu M.
puerto la cruz, anzoategui

The clasical tissues in the box, these tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nosen, and don't leave your skin dry.i would recommended i am very impressed and will buy again! thw price its little higher than your average tissue paper, but you won't regret it.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

I use these in my car. The design is perfect for fitting in a cup holder. I never have to search my car for tissues ever again. When it comes to the tissues themselves, I am a Kleenex user for life. They hold up to even the snottiest of noses. Plus they do not irritate the nose, even after multiple uses in a row.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.