Add a Photo

Amy P.
Amy P.
June 21, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
These are always one of my go to for tissues. They are thick enough that I don't blow a hole in the tissue when I blow my nose. They are also very soft on my nose and they don't cause any irritations on my nose. I have bad allergies so I am constantly blowing my nose. Very affordable tissues. Highly recommended.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
June 22, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
I always buy the biggest size of Kleenex I can find! Our family of 5 goes thru them like crazy. I keep them all around the house and at work. I tend to stick with Kleenex, as I find them the most comfortable texture to use, in addition to have Box Tops on the packaging. YES...Box Tops make a difference to me! :)
Kaela I.
Kaela I.
Los Angeles, CA
June 23, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
As someone who suffers from seasonal allergies, I rely on a good box of tissues to get me through allergy season. These tissues are excellent as they do not dry out my skin or irritate my nose. I also don't find that I have to use a whole lot at once to blow my nose. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
San Diego, CA
June 25, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Loooovvvveeeee! Always Delivers.. These are life! SO soft and it does not leave my skin so dry and red. Every tissue is always so effective. I have seen better pricing but honestly they're so worth it… If you have allergies or even just need a tissue, Kleenex is always there and never fails to overly satisfy!!!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Victor, NY
June 26, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
When I have a terrible cold or really bad allergies these are the tissues that I gravitate towards. They are soft, delicate and don't hurt my nose. There is no cons for this product. I thought nothing was disappointing. It is very affordable for how great the tissues are. And, lastly i would 100% recommend it.
Harleigh B.
Harleigh B.
June 22, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
These work very well if you have a stuffy nose and cold and are going through a box of tissues per day. On a regular day to day basis when I am not stuffy I do not like these because I feel like they leave an oily residue on my nose. But a definite repurchase for when I am sick, keeps the nose from drying out!
April H.
April H.
Piedmont, SC
June 24, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
This is a great product for my family. I have a husband with horrible allergies. I also have kids with the same and we go through a lot of tissues. This is a great product that does not make there faces raw from using to much. It is also a great price for my middle class family. I would recommend this product.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
June 21, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I do like the designs on the Kleenex brand tissues! If I was buying a box for another I would probably go for a cute Kleenex box. It is a bit more expensive then others with similar quality because of the popularity of the brand/ name and that is the only downfall. The product itself is great, always reliable.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
June 25, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I always purchase the dual pack of Kleenex so that I can stock up on them. Allergy season seems to always be right around the corner, and these tissues are a pretty good price for the amount of tissue. Good quality and it doesn't tend to rip when you try to blow your nose. They are strong and always reliable.
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Peotone, IL
June 25, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I have had severe allergies all year. So far this is the only brand that has kept my nose from becoming super red and irritated. The Lotion Aloe & E added into it really helps when you or almost consistently blowing your nose every five minutes I would recommend this to anyone that struggles with runny noses.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.