BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica I.
Hyde Park, VT
Review for: Car Wedge
I always carry a box of facial tissues in my car. I have two daughters and someone is always in need of a tissue. We have always kept a box in the car and it always ends up getting thrown on the floor and stepped on. One day I was shopping in our local grocery store and happened upon Kleenex Car Wedge Facial Tissues. I was so excited!!! Whoever thought of this concept is a genius!! The tissue box fits snugly between my seats in the car and that is where they stay. No more crushed boxes, no more dirty tissues!
Maddy B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Everyday Box
I used to think having tissues around the house wouldn't make much of a difference in my daily life, but they are so much nicer to use than toilet paper when someone sneezes, and my one year old is almost always teething and has the runniest if noses and the drooliest of faces. Tissues are much more gentle on his little face and Kleenex boxes always have cute patterns.
Samantha H.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
We always keep Kleenex around the house. From people with allergies year round to the occasional cry session,they are always good to have on hand. Recently when my grandfather passed away (97 years young), my husband went out and bought me flowers, a card and a box (well three) of Kleenex, because I was going to need them. Thank you Kleenex for being there.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
We use Kleenex regularly in my apartment. I like the ultra soft facial tissue because it does not irritate my skin when removing makeup. Sometimes certain tissue brands will scratch and leave tiny abrasions on specifically my under eye and eyelid which can be terribly irritating when washing and moisturizing. I know when Kleenex my skin will feel soft after use.
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex is one of my favorite tissue brands. I like how soft the sheets are so they don't scratch or irritate our skin and we use them for a variety of things. I like the different patterns on the box, you can even buy seasonal patterns! We buy them in bulk or on sale in stores so they're a good deal and you can use coupons for them too. You can't go wrong!
Melissa H.
Belgrade, MT
I absolutely love these little packs! They are perfect for my purse and my carry on bags. They are handy for when I'm teary eyed or have a little cold or even to touch up my makeup. My favorites are the ones with lotion and the eucalyptus ones.
Alexandria H.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
They are tissues, really I don't care what brand I use. If I'm sick enough to need tissues I'm just running into the store to grab the first box that is eye level so I don't drown in my own mucus. Anti-viral tissues are good if you're in a classroom setting though so you don't infect the poor slob sitting next to your sick carcass so there is that.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
Review for: Family Size
Facial tissues are one of those products where you can tell the name brand from the store brand. Kleenex is great! They are effective and user friendly. The tissues are soft to the touch and don't irritate my skin. I teach kindergarten and these tissues are easy on young kid's skin too. They are relatively affordable but I always try to look for sales.
Thomas L.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
With winter behind us, I can't rave too boldly about these lotion infused tissues. I will say proudly that I've never been more relieved with trying to get dried boogers out my child's nose than when I use the Kleenex Lotion/Aloe. They're soft, yet durable enough to endure a squirming toddler fighting off evil Dad and his snot extraction.
Amy T.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
These are so great! They have anti-bacterial stuff built into the tissue which makes them super soft as while also preventing spreading the germs. I keep these at my desk at work because when it starts to spread there is no way of getting it away from you! (Of course I still recommend using anti bacterial spray/soap to help it out even more!)
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?