BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN
Spring for the tissue with the Vix Vapor Rub in the tissues. That one is perfect for being sick. My nose does not dry out of hurt when I use those. For everyday use the regular brand is perfect because its not hard on your nose or drying. Its tough for all of those nasty germs and it does not tear and spill on your hands. They make all types with meds, lotion, tougher, etc. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Kimberly M.
I just love the travel size Kleenex Facial Tissues. They can fit in your pocket book. Which is great because if you are out and about and go into a public restroom with no toilet paper, you can use your Kleenex Facial Tissues. They can fit in your glove box, backpack, pocket, almost any where. I also like them because they don't feel like sand paper when you blow your nose. You can buy them at almost any store. They don't cost to much which is good.
Stacy S.
I find these tissues on a regular basis and I absolutely. They are super soft and are very upset. I think he'll there a bit on the pricey side but when they are on sale they are a great buy. I will buy these again for sure.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, FL
I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Izabella F.
lexington
These are my personal favorite tissues!! They are gentle on the skin. They are soft and are great when you have a cold! They are also cheap so I would suggest!!!
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk more...
Not many things can ruin a day quite like a runny nose and only having rough and tough tissue to use. The login in these makes it to where you can continuously use these with out rubbing your nose raw and having yet another symptom to tend to. Perfect for children who hate having to blow their nose because they know that most tissues will hurt. But even my toddler doesn't fuss when he has to blow his nose since I started using these.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I mean, who couldn't always use tissue in their purse! And the price isn't terrible. I always have these in stock. They're like $1-2 for a four pack! Its amazing.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes more...
I'm a tissue snob. I loveKleenex, brand name, and I will usually only use that. I think they work best in all circumstances but especially my own; running after children and battling to get noses wiped is never fun. I'm fine with the traditional boxes, as we use outside boxes to put them in, but the new colors they have are great. Buying in bulk makes it easier for us come cold and flu season-with six kids you never have enough.
Carol A.
If you're like me you want a good product and nice packaging. Kleenex gets it right with these slim pack tissues with sneeze shield. They fit right into your pocket or purse and the packaging is awesome inspired by Betsey Johnson. I love to share these tissues with friends and family. I often use these for party favors and gifts.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted more...
These Kleenex Facial Tissues are my go to brand of facial tissues for back to school and throughout the year. I love the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. I usually buy assorted Kleenex facial tissues. I buy them even more during the cold and flu season. My daughter gets sick more during that time of the year because of the germs or coming in contact with people at school. I buy Kleenex less during the summer break.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?