Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

I use these in my car. The design is perfect for fitting in a cup holder. I never have to search my car for tissues ever again. When it comes to the tissues themselves, I am a Kleenex user for life. They hold up to even the snottiest of noses. Plus they do not irritate the nose, even after multiple uses in a row.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA

Purchased these for my daughter's day care class. With the amount of germs that are always entering into the classrooms it's important to keep down on the germs. These tissues get that job done. My daughter wasn't half as sick as she was in the previous years when others brought in whatever tissue they wanted to.
Amy P.
Amy P.

These are always one of my go to for tissues. They are thick enough that I don't blow a hole in the tissue when I blow my nose. They are also very soft on my nose and they don't cause any irritations on my nose. I have bad allergies so I am constantly blowing my nose. Very affordable tissues. Highly recommended.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

I always buy the biggest size of Kleenex I can find! Our family of 5 goes thru them like crazy. I keep them all around the house and at work. I tend to stick with Kleenex, as I find them the most comfortable texture to use, in addition to have Box Tops on the packaging. YES...Box Tops make a difference to me! :)
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX

Price may not be as good as the Great Value brand but for the most part they are effective, stouter and have cute packages for around the house. Allergy season is a bear and purchasing these in a bundle helps me to have boxes all over the house! My mom only uses Kleenex brand and got me hooked on this brand too.
Bre R.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very rough on the skin. I prefer the Kleenex puffs. It is not fun to have the red nose for days after using the product. Yes, they are cheaper, which is probably why they aren't as smooth and soft. I like to have the product around for being in the house, but when it's cold season, I definitely go another route!
Kaela I.
Kaela I.
Los Angeles, CA

As someone who suffers from seasonal allergies, I rely on a good box of tissues to get me through allergy season. These tissues are excellent as they do not dry out my skin or irritate my nose. I also don't find that I have to use a whole lot at once to blow my nose. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
San Diego, CA

Loooovvvveeeee! Always Delivers.. These are life! SO soft and it does not leave my skin so dry and red. Every tissue is always so effective. I have seen better pricing but honestly they're so worth it… If you have allergies or even just need a tissue, Kleenex is always there and never fails to overly satisfy!!!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I do like the designs on the Kleenex brand tissues! If I was buying a box for another I would probably go for a cute Kleenex box. It is a bit more expensive then others with similar quality because of the popularity of the brand/ name and that is the only downfall. The product itself is great, always reliable.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Victor, NY

When I have a terrible cold or really bad allergies these are the tissues that I gravitate towards. They are soft, delicate and don't hurt my nose. There is no cons for this product. I thought nothing was disappointing. It is very affordable for how great the tissues are. And, lastly i would 100% recommend it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.