BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I do like the designs on the Kleenex brand tissues! If I was buying a box for another I would probably go for a cute Kleenex box. It is a bit more expensive then others with similar quality because of the popularity of the brand/ name and that is the only downfall. The product itself is great, always reliable.
April H.
April H.
Piedmont, SC
This is a great product for my family. I have a husband with horrible allergies. I also have kids with the same and we go through a lot of tissues. This is a great product that does not make there faces raw from using to much. It is also a great price for my middle class family. I would recommend this product.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Victor, NY
When I have a terrible cold or really bad allergies these are the tissues that I gravitate towards. They are soft, delicate and don't hurt my nose. There is no cons for this product. I thought nothing was disappointing. It is very affordable for how great the tissues are. And, lastly i would 100% recommend it.
Harleigh B.
Harleigh B.
These work very well if you have a stuffy nose and cold and are going through a box of tissues per day. On a regular day to day basis when I am not stuffy I do not like these because I feel like they leave an oily residue on my nose. But a definite repurchase for when I am sick, keeps the nose from drying out!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I always purchase the dual pack of Kleenex so that I can stock up on them. Allergy season seems to always be right around the corner, and these tissues are a pretty good price for the amount of tissue. Good quality and it doesn't tend to rip when you try to blow your nose. They are strong and always reliable.
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Peotone, IL
I have had severe allergies all year. So far this is the only brand that has kept my nose from becoming super red and irritated. The Lotion Aloe & E added into it really helps when you or almost consistently blowing your nose every five minutes I would recommend this to anyone that struggles with runny noses.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
These are *the tissues* above all other tissues. Growing up, I thought it was just Kleenex and nothing else existed. As someone with allergies, I go through many many boxes a year. These are affordable, effective, and if I want to splurge I can even buy Kleenex brand lotion options! Kleenex is the way to go.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I love these packets of kleenex. This is my most favorite brand of tissue as well as the coolest to go packets. I throw these packs in purses, diaper bags, backpacks, my husbands travel and computer bags. They are easy to pack and a great addition. LOVE this product for the softness, and consistent quality.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
They work well for every-day tissue use, and are soft and non-abrasive. They are generally priced well and I always buy them over store-brands because I know they will perform well. However, they are slightly disappointing when I am very sick and need a hardier tissue because they are a bit flimsy and weak.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Erie, PA
We have always used Kleenex brand at our house so when I saw this packaging I was so excited. It's a modern take on the typical tissue box so I had to have it. The sad this is that not one of my tissues came out full. Every single tissue ripped in half as I took it out of the packaging. Very disappointed.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?