51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa
With 3 children under 3 it's a must that we have tissue this is a good strong kind for wiping their nose or little face it's soft and gentle
Carly S.
Carly S.
Scottsdale , AZ
These are always stocked in my pantry! They are soft, you can buy them almost anywhere and the price is great compared to competitor brands.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Soft tissue paper and works for everything like cleaning your nose or holding a cold water bottle and it's really good for babies noses ☺️!!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Tissues are an essential that we should all keep on hand. It's nice to be able to pull out a soft Kleenex tissue when it's needed on the go.
Valerie X.
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX
I have one of these bad boys everywhere. One in my purse, in the car, all over the house. They're the perfect size and soft around the nose.
Dez B.
Dez B.
Omaha
Not to rough on skin and overall just does its job haha. I'd say that's one thing you have to spend a little more on, cheap tissues = no no.
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Cheap tissues hurt your nose. When you have to blow it then you need something not so irritating so I feel like it's worth the extra to pay.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT
Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Two ply tissues are the best ones to buy. kleenex brand is such a good brand. they have a good price point and can be found in many stores.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?