Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
These are great the tissue is soft and gentle some come with lotion in them. perfect for colds I love that there's no scraping to the skin !
Carly S.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are always stocked in my pantry! They are soft, you can buy them almost anywhere and the price is great compared to competitor brands.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Tissues are an essential that we should all keep on hand. It's nice to be able to pull out a soft Kleenex tissue when it's needed on the go.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
Kleenex is my go to tissue. During sinus and allergy season I go through a ton of tissues. It's soft on my nose and holds up to the blowing.
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Cheap tissues hurt your nose. When you have to blow it then you need something not so irritating so I feel like it's worth the extra to pay.
Dez B.
Dez B.
Omaha
Not to rough on skin and overall just does its job haha. I'd say that's one thing you have to spend a little more on, cheap tissues = no no.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just love the Kleenex brand . I have allergies year round so I go through a lot of them .I won't use anything but Kleenex. Very effective.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa
With 3 children under 3 it's a must that we have tissue this is a good strong kind for wiping their nose or little face it's soft and gentle
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Soft tissue paper and works for everything like cleaning your nose or holding a cold water bottle and it's really good for babies noses ☺️!!
Valerie X.
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX
I have one of these bad boys everywhere. One in my purse, in the car, all over the house. They're the perfect size and soft around the nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.