BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Sofia M.
Review for: Car Wedge
I can't always find these at every store, but when I do and have purchased them, they go quick in our car. They are nice to have and because of the design they are easy to store!
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
One of those products that I will never go generic on. My kiddo needed these for school supplies and I'm not letting all those kids noses go home dry and red from low quality facial tissue
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Very effective and soft on the nose. It's my favorite tissue brand to use. A lot comes in a small box!
Elisbet G.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
They are softer to clean your nose with
And your nose doesn't rash up and I truly think you should buy it.
Gabrielle W.
Brawley, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
This tissue is very versatile. I've used it for makeup clean up, toilet paper in a pinch, facial tissue, even as a napkin. I love it! It's strong yet soft.
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
No problems! its doesn't mess with nose and leaves my nose dry which is something i really hate about certain tissue brands. The product wasn't disappointing because it worked but i mean if your getting the to go pack that you carry in your bag than yup the price is good.
Emily F.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
Review for: Everyday Box
I liked the packaging since it is not as the stereotype tissue boxes. The Facial Tissues were soft and good for my skin since i have really sensitive skin and excessive use can easily peel the skin off. It is affordable and I definitely recommend it :)
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?