Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

Very basic tissues. I usually use them to cough into or blow my nose. I like that the tissue is blue. There's not much cons to it, just tissue.
Kali R.
Kali R.
Fort Collins, CO

Great for when you have a cold. The lotion helps sooth raw skin whereas regular tissues can make it worse. Never too much lotion which is good.
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
N Chesterfield, VA

These are soft and great for cold season. They make me feel a lot better about germs too, when my kids leave them laying around in their rooms.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA

Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Los Angeles, CA

Soft and silky...
Very useful when cold season is in...
My family loves them....
Always have some handy for whatever mess we might get in to ..
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ

These are my go-to tissues at BJ's. They are very soft and gentle for my nose that gets irritated when I use some other paper towel. Love them!
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA

I keep these at work and in my room and living room. Good price, but they are a bit thin. I have to use two unless I want a mess on my fingers.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Kleenex is my go-to brand for tissue! They are soft on your face, which is a must when it's the winter and your skin is chapped. Quality brand!
Lesly A.
Lesly A.
Newark, NJ

I really love these because they are nice and soft so when you're sick and you continually blow your nose these won budge because they are soft
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA

I love these. I've tried other tissues and these are just so soft and affordable. They are so soft when you have a cold and are really durable.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.