BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Erica H.
Erica H.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Nothing too great or too horrible about this product. It is a lititle more rough than the ones with lotion added, but it gets the job done!
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer , NC
I've been sick a lot recently because of the weather change and these have been great to keep by my bed for when I suddenly have to sneeze.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Horn Lake, MS
I purchase this for the kids back to school every year!! The price is great! The tissue is very soft and does not further injure your nose!
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these ! I use them in my housr and even send my kids to school with a box periodically throughout the year. Cant have enough tissues!
Tania L.
Tania L.
Fennville
My son likes these he can take it in his backback to school or in his pocket. My mother also takes it to work and puts it in her lunch bag
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Kleenex are inexpensive and they do their
Job. When I need a tissue, I want something that will feel nice on my face and not leave it red.
Love the value of purchasing 4. These are extremely soft and feel great. These are the only tissues I buy and use for myself and my family
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
Worth the investment. Kleenex Ultra Soft is well-made and holds up to colds, makeup, etc. get the pack of four. You know you'll need them.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Maywood, IL
There's different box designs and you can get the one that fits better with your home. It's really handy on just having some laying around
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
Kleenex is nice cause they aren't too rough, they go smooth on your face and don't irritate me as quickly as others do when I catch a cold
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?