Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Waupun, WI

I typically buy this in a 3 pack, they hold up to my families seasonal allergies, for every season, and colds throughout the year, at an affordable price!
Em
Em
Vacaville, CA

Favorite brand! I like storing around 10 of these in a small makeup bag so I don't have to resort to using rough paper towel when tissues are unavaliable.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI

These tissues are honestly the best! As someone who gets sick a lot usually my nose gets pretty chapped in the winter. But using these keeps my skin soft.
Amalec B.
Amalec B.
Bronx, NY

This is one of my favorite tissue brands, no tissue particles all over the face, nice and smooth to the nose, and can also be used to clean the kids face.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA

Kleenex tissues are a littl emore expensive than the generics, but they're worth it. They hold up well and don't shed as much lint as the cheaper tissues.
diana a.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL

I always brought these kleenex when I was at school cause our teacher would always ask to bring some and they would be great for when you had a runny nose
Dalisia B.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, Ca

Cute pocket or purse sized. Allergy season slowly approaching best to stock up. Also in the winter when it's cold & flu season this is a total life saver.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Temple, TX

There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or

I love this tissue box because it is different than the typical boring square box. Other than the appearance, these Kleenex are very soft and good to use
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.