Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Debord, KY
WIth kids in our home we use a lot of these products. Simple and easy access for the kids when needed. Affordable as well. They are effective.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love having these at my house or even work when I have the runny nose! They are affordable and can find them anywhere and they are really soft
Diana L.
Diana L.
Stockton, CA
Daughter always reaches out for these even when not necessary. I love the softness and super necessity during cold season.. Always in my house
Hamburg, PA
I love the convince of travel size. Fits perfectly in my car without being big and bulky! I just wish they made the Lotion ones in travel size
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Augusta, GA
I love Kleenex tissues. They're ultra soft and don't shed all over my nose--which is great when you're sick and using them on a regular basis.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
Nice and thick tissues. The Aloe lotion helps keep your nose moisturized so you don't get the dreaded red and flaky nose from lots of blowing!
Romi G.
Romi G.
These are of such great quality and do not rip when pulled out of the box. They hold up so well. I have these in the car and in all the rooms.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Love these tissues. Nice and soft on your nose. It doesn't take much to irritate my sensitive skin. Plus the fact I have allergies year round.
Tyrah W.
Tyrah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great to keep at work, the only drawback is that all of my co workers are always trying to use them over the generic brand our hospital uses.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA
I have this at work and they are amazing. They are soft and do not hurt my nose. This are better to buy in big packs instead of individually.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?