Add a Photo

vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
June 27, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
I keep these at work and in my room and living room. Good price, but they are a bit thin. I have to use two unless I want a mess on my fingers.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE
June 24, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I love this product because I can bring them where I need them easy acces and specially in the car for emergency and more when you have kids !!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
June 23, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I prefer these tissues compared to other ones but I feel that they could be a bit softer. When I'm sick it hurts to blow my nose after a while.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
June 21, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
N Chesterfield, VA
June 27, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
These are soft and great for cold season. They make me feel a lot better about germs too, when my kids leave them laying around in their rooms.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Stockton, CA
June 22, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Daughter always reaches out for these even when not necessary. I love the softness and super necessity during cold season.. Always in my house
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Debord, KY
June 24, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
WIth kids in our home we use a lot of these products. Simple and easy access for the kids when needed. Affordable as well. They are effective.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
June 26, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
Nice and thick tissues. The Aloe lotion helps keep your nose moisturized so you don't get the dreaded red and flaky nose from lots of blowing!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love having these at my house or even work when I have the runny nose! They are affordable and can find them anywhere and they are really soft
Hamburg, PA
I love the convince of travel size. Fits perfectly in my car without being big and bulky! I just wish they made the Lotion ones in travel size
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.