BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Bundle
Yes, these are more expensive than store brand, because these are on brand, but it's your face and it's sensitive. So buy the on brand. I can't stand the ones with lotion in them, they clog my pores and seem to actually make my nose all red and dry, despite that being what they say they won't do. Regular Kleenex is all I trust now, even if it is pretty hard to find.
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
No problems! its doesn't mess with nose and leaves my nose dry which is something i really hate about certain tissue brands. The product wasn't disappointing because it worked but i mean if your getting the to go pack that you carry in your bag than yup the price is good.
Emily F.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Annie M.
Towson, MD
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These are the only tissues I buy! As a chronic year round allergy sufferer I know the importance of having the right tissues on hand. These are soft and won't rub the skin on your nose raw but are tough as well. The thickness and softness is the perfect combination!
Kayleah W.
Searcy
Super soft feels amazing on your face when you go to blow your nose. It's not rough like most tissues
Jordyn Z.
Taunton,ma
Review for: Car Wedge
Kleenex is by far my favorite tissues to use! When I'm sick i can use them all of the time
And my nose wont hurt!
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: Car Wedge
I love this product because I can bring them where I need them easy acces and specially in the car for emergency and more when you have kids !!
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Car Wedge
Kleenex wedge facial tissues are very soft and doesn't make my nose feel raw or make it red i keep theses in car during travel time and allergy season very affordable
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Upright
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I use #Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissues a lot in the winter months and during allergy season. These are very soft and don't get your nose sore. They are very effective and affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I would recommend that others try this product.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?