51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Debord, KY
WIth kids in our home we use a lot of these products. Simple and easy access for the kids when needed. Affordable as well. They are effective.
Romi G.
Romi G.
These are of such great quality and do not rip when pulled out of the box. They hold up so well. I have these in the car and in all the rooms.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love having these at my house or even work when I have the runny nose! They are affordable and can find them anywhere and they are really soft
Tyrah W.
Tyrah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great to keep at work, the only drawback is that all of my co workers are always trying to use them over the generic brand our hospital uses.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA
I have this at work and they are amazing. They are soft and do not hurt my nose. This are better to buy in big packs instead of individually.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just love the Kleenex brand . I have allergies year round so I go through a lot of them .I won't use anything but Kleenex. Very effective.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
Kleenex is my go to tissue. During sinus and allergy season I go through a ton of tissues. It's soft on my nose and holds up to the blowing.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Soft tissue paper and works for everything like cleaning your nose or holding a cold water bottle and it's really good for babies noses ☺️!!
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
Love the softness if this tissue. The boxes are designed with cuteness. I love that this particular tissue doesn't irritate my nose or face.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa
With 3 children under 3 it's a must that we have tissue this is a good strong kind for wiping their nose or little face it's soft and gentle
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?