Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Eli V.
Eli V.
Port Hueneme, CA

I love this size ready to go for when the whe family comes downd with allergies or comon cold. Its always a go to and convinient quality product.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA

You can never go wrong with Kleenex tissue. These last me awhile, I just have these in my room & when I need a tissue they always come in handy.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL

Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

Perfect for summer allergies, colds, or even removing make-up! I've used this since i was old enough to buy my own, they are gentle on your nose
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

I love Kleenex! It's so soft and doesn't hirt my nose when wiping or blowing my nose. They are also very inexpensive and that's why I love them!
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR

I really liked that it was soft. But it made my nose red after I used the tissue. I like the lotion ones better. They make myou nose refreshened
These are great during allergy season or when it's cold out. It's two ply so it's soft to the nose and doesn't tear apart the skin on your nose.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I only trust Kleenex brand. I know it is strong enough to not break when you blow your nose but soft enough not to cause redness and irritation.
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY

Very good product. Gentle with my skin. Good value. I recommend it. I don't use it at all because i don't like tissues at all. I prefer napkins.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ

These are my go-to tissues at BJ's. They are very soft and gentle for my nose that gets irritated when I use some other paper towel. Love them!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.