BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa
With 3 children under 3 it's a must that we have tissue this is a good strong kind for wiping their nose or little face it's soft and gentle
Carly S.
Carly S.
Scottsdale , AZ
These are always stocked in my pantry! They are soft, you can buy them almost anywhere and the price is great compared to competitor brands.
Valerie X.
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX
I have one of these bad boys everywhere. One in my purse, in the car, all over the house. They're the perfect size and soft around the nose.
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Cheap tissues hurt your nose. When you have to blow it then you need something not so irritating so I feel like it's worth the extra to pay.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT
Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Two ply tissues are the best ones to buy. kleenex brand is such a good brand. they have a good price point and can be found in many stores.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
To me it hets the job done. I have had isses with some tissues that seem rough when i wipe my nose but with theres i don't have that problem
Eva F.
Eva F.
Hondo, TX
Strong tissue for an everyday nose blow. I keep a box in every room of the house. Great value and strong. Doesn't get any better than that.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
I buy these because i i have allergies so my nose runs and my eyes get teary. It doenst hurt my nose. And i always get them for a god price
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?