51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Kleenex is my go-to brand for tissue! They are soft on your face, which is a must when it's the winter and your skin is chapped. Quality brand!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Soft and silky...
Very useful when cold season is in...
My family loves them....
Always have some handy for whatever mess we might get in to ..
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
I love these. I've tried other tissues and these are just so soft and affordable. They are so soft when you have a cold and are really durable.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
These are my go-to tissues at BJ's. They are very soft and gentle for my nose that gets irritated when I use some other paper towel. Love them!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I prefer these tissues compared to other ones but I feel that they could be a bit softer. When I'm sick it hurts to blow my nose after a while.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Very basic tissues. I usually use them to cough into or blow my nose. I like that the tissue is blue. There's not much cons to it, just tissue.
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
N Chesterfield, VA
These are soft and great for cold season. They make me feel a lot better about germs too, when my kids leave them laying around in their rooms.
Deeba A.
Deeba A.
Hercules, CA
This tissue is in my house, my car, my work, my bag, and everywhere one can keep it. Some trusted brands are for life. Kleenex is one of those.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love having these at my house or even work when I have the runny nose! They are affordable and can find them anywhere and they are really soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?