Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT

I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Corrine C.
Corrine C.
Westerville, OH

I love Kleenex with lotion. They are super soft on your nose and do give off some lotion. It's not too heavy, just a very light touch of moisture!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK

I always keep these on hand in my car door. Perfect fit and easy to grab one when needed. They are getting harder to find in stores where I live.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.

With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
Mae M.
Mae M.

These are a requirement in my classroom. The tissues stand up to runny noses but also are soft on a stuffy nose. They are not the sandpaper type.
Mei Yuk C.
Mei Yuk C.

Awesome tissues for everyday use. A box lasts a while given the amount of messes and spills I create on a daily basis. Very strong and absorbent.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.

These are really convenient, you can take them anywhere and wont have to worry about having a runny nose again because you'll always be prepared!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Always have to have little Kleenex tissue boxes. If you have a cold they are super easy to carry around with you just in case you would need some
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA

It's a Kleenex for lords sale . as long as it does the job I'm happy. And my parents and grandparents used it and so do i.and the price is a plus
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX

This is amazing to take to school that way people won't sneeze in there hands and touch a desk or door and spread germs there is a lot of tissues
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.