BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
Kleenex is my go to tissue. During sinus and allergy season I go through a ton of tissues. It's soft on my nose and holds up to the blowing.
Dez B.
Omaha
Not to rough on skin and overall just does its job haha. I'd say that's one thing you have to spend a little more on, cheap tissues = no no.
Jennifer M.
These are great the tissue is soft and gentle some come with lotion in them. perfect for colds I love that there's no scraping to the skin !
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
My go to tissues for when I'm sick or anyone in my family is sick. I can't live without them and always have a box sitting on my night stand
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
Love the softness if this tissue. The boxes are designed with cuteness. I love that this particular tissue doesn't irritate my nose or face.
Tiffany P.
Lakewood , wa
With 3 children under 3 it's a must that we have tissue this is a good strong kind for wiping their nose or little face it's soft and gentle
Carly S.
Scottsdale , AZ
These are always stocked in my pantry! They are soft, you can buy them almost anywhere and the price is great compared to competitor brands.
Abigail M.
Soft tissue paper and works for everything like cleaning your nose or holding a cold water bottle and it's really good for babies noses ☺️!!
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Tissues are an essential that we should all keep on hand. It's nice to be able to pull out a soft Kleenex tissue when it's needed on the go.
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX
I have one of these bad boys everywhere. One in my purse, in the car, all over the house. They're the perfect size and soft around the nose.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?