Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX

This is amazing to take to school that way people won't sneeze in there hands and touch a desk or door and spread germs there is a lot of tissues
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL

Lifesaver my nose always gets bright red in the center when I'm not feel well I use these and don't have that problem love them and the vicks ones
Mae M.
Mae M.

These are a requirement in my classroom. The tissues stand up to runny noses but also are soft on a stuffy nose. They are not the sandpaper type.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.

With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
Mei Yuk C.
Mei Yuk C.

Awesome tissues for everyday use. A box lasts a while given the amount of messes and spills I create on a daily basis. Very strong and absorbent.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.

These are really convenient, you can take them anywhere and wont have to worry about having a runny nose again because you'll always be prepared!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA

It's a Kleenex for lords sale . as long as it does the job I'm happy. And my parents and grandparents used it and so do i.and the price is a plus
Eli V.
Eli V.
Port Hueneme, CA

I love this size ready to go for when the whe family comes downd with allergies or comon cold. Its always a go to and convinient quality product.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA

Used these all my life. They're the standard I hold other tissues by. Soft enough for my nose, and strong enough to sneeze into and blow my nose.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Always have to have little Kleenex tissue boxes. If you have a cold they are super easy to carry around with you just in case you would need some
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.