51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Deeba A.
Deeba A.
Hercules, CA
This tissue is in my house, my car, my work, my bag, and everywhere one can keep it. Some trusted brands are for life. Kleenex is one of those.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
I love these. I've tried other tissues and these are just so soft and affordable. They are so soft when you have a cold and are really durable.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE
I love this product because I can bring them where I need them easy acces and specially in the car for emergency and more when you have kids !!
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
N Chesterfield, VA
These are soft and great for cold season. They make me feel a lot better about germs too, when my kids leave them laying around in their rooms.
Kali R.
Kali R.
Fort Collins, CO
Great for when you have a cold. The lotion helps sooth raw skin whereas regular tissues can make it worse. Never too much lotion which is good.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Very basic tissues. I usually use them to cough into or blow my nose. I like that the tissue is blue. There's not much cons to it, just tissue.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
These are my go-to tissues at BJ's. They are very soft and gentle for my nose that gets irritated when I use some other paper towel. Love them!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Kleenex is my go-to brand for tissue! They are soft on your face, which is a must when it's the winter and your skin is chapped. Quality brand!
Hamburg, PA
I love the convince of travel size. Fits perfectly in my car without being big and bulky! I just wish they made the Lotion ones in travel size
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?