51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
Very good product. Gentle with my skin. Good value. I recommend it. I don't use it at all because i don't like tissues at all. I prefer napkins.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect for summer allergies, colds, or even removing make-up! I've used this since i was old enough to buy my own, they are gentle on your nose
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
You can never go wrong with Kleenex tissue. These last me awhile, I just have these in my room & when I need a tissue they always come in handy.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Kleenex is my go-to brand for tissue! They are soft on your face, which is a must when it's the winter and your skin is chapped. Quality brand!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I prefer these tissues compared to other ones but I feel that they could be a bit softer. When I'm sick it hurts to blow my nose after a while.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Soft and silky...
Very useful when cold season is in...
My family loves them....
Always have some handy for whatever mess we might get in to ..
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Kali R.
Kali R.
Fort Collins, CO
Great for when you have a cold. The lotion helps sooth raw skin whereas regular tissues can make it worse. Never too much lotion which is good.
Lesly A.
Lesly A.
Newark, NJ
I really love these because they are nice and soft so when you're sick and you continually blow your nose these won budge because they are soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?