Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Very good product. Gentle with my skin. Good value. I recommend it. I don't use it at all because i don't like tissues at all. I prefer napkins.
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I really liked that it was soft. But it made my nose red after I used the tissue. I like the lotion ones better. They make myou nose refreshened
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I only trust Kleenex brand. I know it is strong enough to not break when you blow your nose but soft enough not to cause redness and irritation.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
You can never go wrong with Kleenex tissue. These last me awhile, I just have these in my room & when I need a tissue they always come in handy.
These are great during allergy season or when it's cold out. It's two ply so it's soft to the nose and doesn't tear apart the skin on your nose.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect for summer allergies, colds, or even removing make-up! I've used this since i was old enough to buy my own, they are gentle on your nose
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Kleenex is my go-to brand for tissue! They are soft on your face, which is a must when it's the winter and your skin is chapped. Quality brand!
Kali R.
Kali R.
Fort Collins, CO
Great for when you have a cold. The lotion helps sooth raw skin whereas regular tissues can make it worse. Never too much lotion which is good.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?