Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA

I love that Kleenex makes tissues with such a variety of boxes. I can always find a style that matches the season and I know I'm not compromising on quality.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Clearwater, FL

Again, not sure what to say... it's tissues... as long as I have them, readily available and they don't feel slimy when I pull one out of the box... I'm good
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

We almost always purchase these in bulk! They are so awesome and are not too harsh on my nose. These do not have lotion, so they do irritate my nose slightly
Arianne C.
Arianne C.
winnipeg, manitoba

Kleenex is a must have for everyone!! Best brand of tissue. It has great quality and love the fact that it doesn't scratches my skin unlike the other brand.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX

Love the new prints they are putting out. I can sometimes find one to match my color scheme perfectly. Oh and very soft tissue, I don't use any other brand.
Cat F.
Cat F.
Scottsdale, AZ

Great stuff! It Doesn't dry my nose out and it is very soft😁 it is a little pricey though compared to all the other brands which is why I gave it four stars
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA

I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I like how these don't make my nose al chaffed after using them religiously whenever my allergies kick in
Tlo T.
Tlo T.
Red Deer

Soft and not to thin definitely prefer kleenex over the cheap store brands also love that the boxes are decorative so can match with the home decor as well.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

Whenever my children need a kleenex or my self I only use this brand because it is soft on the nose and does not make it red. I highly recommend this brand!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Mckinney, TX

Kleenex is a great product that doesn't leave my face and nose feeling raw after I use them. I love that you get a great value for the price of the product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.