Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Rose A.
Rose A.
Sarasota, FL

For me there isn't much to say about tissues, but these specifically are very soft! They do however tend to spread a lot of little paper follicles
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL

Great for when I am sick. Helps my nose not get so red while using them. Any other product will make my nose hurt and even scab it but not kleenex
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chattanooga, TN

I LOVE THESE KLEENEX. take up so much less room in the house and look so great! Everyone asks about them. They're really great. Great designs too!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT

I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I literally have kleenex boxes all over my home! In the bathroom, on my vanity, on my coffee table and always keep plenty of back up in my pantry!
Hanna W.
Hanna W.

My nose is constantly runny because of allergies, so I have to use a lot of tissues. These are soft and don't make my nose red and raw. Wonderful!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

I like the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. Doesn't dry out my nose or eyes when i need to wipe away a tear or blow my nose. Very soft and gentle!
Daphne R.
Daphne R.
Crofton, MD

Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Samera S.
Samera S.
9100 independence parkway Apt 605 plano tx

I like these super soft I use them to clean my babies nose cz they are gentle on her skin aren't harsh at all I love these for makeup removing too
Corrine C.
Corrine C.
Westerville, OH

I love Kleenex with lotion. They are super soft on your nose and do give off some lotion. It's not too heavy, just a very light touch of moisture!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.