Add a Photo

Eli V.
Port Hueneme, CA
June 27, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
I love this size ready to go for when the whe family comes downd with allergies or comon cold. Its always a go to and convinient quality product.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA
June 29, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
Used these all my life. They're the standard I hold other tissues by. Soft enough for my nose, and strong enough to sneeze into and blow my nose.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
These are really convenient, you can take them anywhere and wont have to worry about having a runny nose again because you'll always be prepared!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
June 24, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Always have to have little Kleenex tissue boxes. If you have a cold they are super easy to carry around with you just in case you would need some
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
June 25, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I love Kleenex! It's so soft and doesn't hirt my nose when wiping or blowing my nose. They are also very inexpensive and that's why I love them!
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
June 25, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
I really liked that it was soft. But it made my nose red after I used the tissue. I like the lotion ones better. They make myou nose refreshened
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
June 27, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Perfect for summer allergies, colds, or even removing make-up! I've used this since i was old enough to buy my own, they are gentle on your nose
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
June 24, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
June 29, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I only trust Kleenex brand. I know it is strong enough to not break when you blow your nose but soft enough not to cause redness and irritation.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
June 25, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
You can never go wrong with Kleenex tissue. These last me awhile, I just have these in my room & when I need a tissue they always come in handy.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.