Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Tran N.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA

These tissues are awesome to have. I keep a box at work because sometimes I get a cold and this doesn't irritate my nose when I breathe through it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT

I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Chrysanthe G.
Chrysanthe G.

I love this product my nose is always running and I always need tissues! So this product is so handy it can easily fit in my pocket or pocketbook!
Rose A.
Rose A.
Sarasota, FL

For me there isn't much to say about tissues, but these specifically are very soft! They do however tend to spread a lot of little paper follicles
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

I like the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. Doesn't dry out my nose or eyes when i need to wipe away a tear or blow my nose. Very soft and gentle!
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL

Great for when I am sick. Helps my nose not get so red while using them. Any other product will make my nose hurt and even scab it but not kleenex
Deana H.
Deana H.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI

I literally have kleenex boxes all over my home! In the bathroom, on my vanity, on my coffee table and always keep plenty of back up in my pantry!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chattanooga, TN

I LOVE THESE KLEENEX. take up so much less room in the house and look so great! Everyone asks about them. They're really great. Great designs too!
Hanna W.
Hanna W.

My nose is constantly runny because of allergies, so I have to use a lot of tissues. These are soft and don't make my nose red and raw. Wonderful!
Daphne R.
Daphne R.
Crofton, MD

Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.