Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
East Rutherford, NJ

Lasts our family of 8 three weeks during alergey season, the kids absolutely love them because they are soft and don't make their noses red or hurt.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Horn Lake, MS

I can truly say I enjoy Kleenex facial tissue! The tissue is so soft on the nose. Has a very delicate feel especially when one is not feeling well.
Tran N.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA

These tissues are awesome to have. I keep a box at work because sometimes I get a cold and this doesn't irritate my nose when I breathe through it.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.

Great travel size tissues. Kleenex in my opinion is superior to other tissues. They are soft and gentle to your skin. Recommend above other brands.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

With five people in the house (3 under the age of 5). It easy to spread germs. This tissue helps keep the germs where they belong....in the garbage
Josey E.
Josey E.

My go to choice of Kleenex for in the office or for when someone is sick at home. They aren't dry and coarse like others! They aren't oily either !
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL

Always have to keep them on hand for sniffles with a toddler. They are soft on her little nose and she wont get upset when I have to wipe her nose.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Rhinelander, WI

Kleenex are just that--Kleenex! They get the job done and are soft on the nose! The 3 packs are great for the price and to get more for your money!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

An excellent tissue brand! I always keep a few boxes in the closet for cold and flu season or the dreaded random colds or of course ALLERGY season.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

I like the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. Doesn't dry out my nose or eyes when i need to wipe away a tear or blow my nose. Very soft and gentle!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.