Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Daphne R.
Daphne R.
Crofton, MD
June 29, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Samera S.
Samera S.
9100 independence parkway Apt 605 plano tx
June 29, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
I like these super soft I use them to clean my babies nose cz they are gentle on her skin aren't harsh at all I love these for makeup removing too
Corrine C.
Corrine C.
Westerville, OH
June 27, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I love Kleenex with lotion. They are super soft on your nose and do give off some lotion. It's not too heavy, just a very light touch of moisture!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
June 26, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I always keep these on hand in my car door. Perfect fit and easy to grab one when needed. They are getting harder to find in stores where I live.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX
June 24, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
This is amazing to take to school that way people won't sneeze in there hands and touch a desk or door and spread germs there is a lot of tissues
Mae M.
Mae M.
July 7, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Upright
These are a requirement in my classroom. The tissues stand up to runny noses but also are soft on a stuffy nose. They are not the sandpaper type.
Mei Yuk C.
Mei Yuk C.
June 21, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Awesome tissues for everyday use. A box lasts a while given the amount of messes and spills I create on a daily basis. Very strong and absorbent.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
June 26, 2016, 10:07 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
June 22, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Lifesaver my nose always gets bright red in the center when I'm not feel well I use these and don't have that problem love them and the vicks ones
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA
June 29, 2016, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
It's a Kleenex for lords sale . as long as it does the job I'm happy. And my parents and grandparents used it and so do i.and the price is a plus
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.