51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Mei Yuk C.
Mei Yuk C.
Awesome tissues for everyday use. A box lasts a while given the amount of messes and spills I create on a daily basis. Very strong and absorbent.
Eli V.
Eli V.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this size ready to go for when the whe family comes downd with allergies or comon cold. Its always a go to and convinient quality product.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Always have to have little Kleenex tissue boxes. If you have a cold they are super easy to carry around with you just in case you would need some
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect for summer allergies, colds, or even removing make-up! I've used this since i was old enough to buy my own, they are gentle on your nose
These are great during allergy season or when it's cold out. It's two ply so it's soft to the nose and doesn't tear apart the skin on your nose.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I only trust Kleenex brand. I know it is strong enough to not break when you blow your nose but soft enough not to cause redness and irritation.
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I really liked that it was soft. But it made my nose red after I used the tissue. I like the lotion ones better. They make myou nose refreshened
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I love Kleenex! It's so soft and doesn't hirt my nose when wiping or blowing my nose. They are also very inexpensive and that's why I love them!
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?