Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Julie Z.
Julie Z.

These do the job. Affordable and they don't make my nose raw. I have allergies and tissues are always at my bed side, in my bathroom, and in my car.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
East Rutherford, NJ

Lasts our family of 8 three weeks during alergey season, the kids absolutely love them because they are soft and don't make their noses red or hurt.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

I always like to carry in my purse a packet of kleenex they don't take up space in my purse at all and they are very accessible when ever I need them
Tran N.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA

These tissues are awesome to have. I keep a box at work because sometimes I get a cold and this doesn't irritate my nose when I breathe through it.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL

Always have to keep them on hand for sniffles with a toddler. They are soft on her little nose and she wont get upset when I have to wipe her nose.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

An excellent tissue brand! I always keep a few boxes in the closet for cold and flu season or the dreaded random colds or of course ALLERGY season.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.

Great travel size tissues. Kleenex in my opinion is superior to other tissues. They are soft and gentle to your skin. Recommend above other brands.
Josey E.
Josey E.

My go to choice of Kleenex for in the office or for when someone is sick at home. They aren't dry and coarse like others! They aren't oily either !
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

With five people in the house (3 under the age of 5). It easy to spread germs. This tissue helps keep the germs where they belong....in the garbage
Amber B.
Amber B.
Rhinelander, WI

Kleenex are just that--Kleenex! They get the job done and are soft on the nose! The 3 packs are great for the price and to get more for your money!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.