BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
Our family deals with seasonal allergies and we have found these to work best for those times of the year
Ely C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
They are plain soft white tissues. They are good multipurpose ones. Handy and resistant.
Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
This was such a great value!! Plus I really like Kleenex brand, it's nice & soft on your nose. I think I'll have enough for the year.
Adriana O.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
Use these at work they are amazing, inexpensive and they do the job right. Doesn't leave my nose irritated
Andrea A.
OXNARD, CA
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Perfect to have in your, and especially your purse! I love these because you can literary take these with you anywhere and work great.
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Upright
I always go back to these, cheaper ones just don't compare. These are the softest tissues around if you have a cold/allergies and are needing to blow/wipe your nose constantly throughout the day.
Linette V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bundle
Sometimes I wish they can accmodate when leaving tissue in the car. I always need the tissue and find it squished from the seats. Leaving it in the glove compartment always has me forgetting its there so I would like it in plain sight and can grave immediately than having to dig around
Leanna D.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
These are the best tissues. Soft and not abrasive on your nose. They are perfect for when you have a cold and they don't take off all of my makeup! Plus the smaller boxes means you can plop them anywhere. I've bought these for years and love them more than any other brand of "soft" tissues.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?