Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
These are really convenient, you can take them anywhere and wont have to worry about having a runny nose again because you'll always be prepared!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Lifesaver my nose always gets bright red in the center when I'm not feel well I use these and don't have that problem love them and the vicks ones
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA
It's a Kleenex for lords sale . as long as it does the job I'm happy. And my parents and grandparents used it and so do i.and the price is a plus
Eli V.
Eli V.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this size ready to go for when the whe family comes downd with allergies or comon cold. Its always a go to and convinient quality product.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Used these all my life. They're the standard I hold other tissues by. Soft enough for my nose, and strong enough to sneeze into and blow my nose.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I always keep these on hand in my car door. Perfect fit and easy to grab one when needed. They are getting harder to find in stores where I live.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is amazing to take to school that way people won't sneeze in there hands and touch a desk or door and spread germs there is a lot of tissues
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I really liked that it was soft. But it made my nose red after I used the tissue. I like the lotion ones better. They make myou nose refreshened
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I love Kleenex! It's so soft and doesn't hirt my nose when wiping or blowing my nose. They are also very inexpensive and that's why I love them!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.