51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I literally have kleenex boxes all over my home! In the bathroom, on my vanity, on my coffee table and always keep plenty of back up in my pantry!
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
My nose is constantly runny because of allergies, so I have to use a lot of tissues. These are soft and don't make my nose red and raw. Wonderful!
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for when I am sick. Helps my nose not get so red while using them. Any other product will make my nose hurt and even scab it but not kleenex
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT
I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Daphne R.
Daphne R.
Crofton, MD
Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Samera S.
Samera S.
9100 independence parkway Apt 605 plano tx
I like these super soft I use them to clean my babies nose cz they are gentle on her skin aren't harsh at all I love these for makeup removing too
Corrine C.
Corrine C.
Westerville, OH
I love Kleenex with lotion. They are super soft on your nose and do give off some lotion. It's not too heavy, just a very light touch of moisture!
Mae M.
Mae M.
These are a requirement in my classroom. The tissues stand up to runny noses but also are soft on a stuffy nose. They are not the sandpaper type.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I always keep these on hand in my car door. Perfect fit and easy to grab one when needed. They are getting harder to find in stores where I live.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
These are really convenient, you can take them anywhere and wont have to worry about having a runny nose again because you'll always be prepared!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?