51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA
It's a Kleenex for lords sale . as long as it does the job I'm happy. And my parents and grandparents used it and so do i.and the price is a plus
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I always keep these on hand in my car door. Perfect fit and easy to grab one when needed. They are getting harder to find in stores where I live.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
These are really convenient, you can take them anywhere and wont have to worry about having a runny nose again because you'll always be prepared!
Mei Yuk C.
Mei Yuk C.
Awesome tissues for everyday use. A box lasts a while given the amount of messes and spills I create on a daily basis. Very strong and absorbent.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is amazing to take to school that way people won't sneeze in there hands and touch a desk or door and spread germs there is a lot of tissues
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Always have to have little Kleenex tissue boxes. If you have a cold they are super easy to carry around with you just in case you would need some
Eli V.
Eli V.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this size ready to go for when the whe family comes downd with allergies or comon cold. Its always a go to and convinient quality product.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I only trust Kleenex brand. I know it is strong enough to not break when you blow your nose but soft enough not to cause redness and irritation.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?