Add a Photo

Bethany W.
Horn Lake, MS
June 25, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
I can truly say I enjoy Kleenex facial tissue! The tissue is so soft on the nose. Has a very delicate feel especially when one is not feeling well.
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
June 28, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Great for when I am sick. Helps my nose not get so red while using them. Any other product will make my nose hurt and even scab it but not kleenex
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
June 24, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I like the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. Doesn't dry out my nose or eyes when i need to wipe away a tear or blow my nose. Very soft and gentle!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chattanooga, TN
June 26, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I LOVE THESE KLEENEX. take up so much less room in the house and look so great! Everyone asks about them. They're really great. Great designs too!
Chrysanthe G.
Chrysanthe G.
June 11, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I love this product my nose is always running and I always need tissues! So this product is so handy it can easily fit in my pocket or pocketbook!
Rose A.
Rose A.
Sarasota, FL
June 21, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
For me there isn't much to say about tissues, but these specifically are very soft! They do however tend to spread a lot of little paper follicles
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT
June 24, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
June 27, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
My nose is constantly runny because of allergies, so I have to use a lot of tissues. These are soft and don't make my nose red and raw. Wonderful!
Daphne R.
Daphne R.
Crofton, MD
June 29, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Samera S.
Samera S.
9100 independence parkway Apt 605 plano tx
June 29, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
I like these super soft I use them to clean my babies nose cz they are gentle on her skin aren't harsh at all I love these for makeup removing too
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.