BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kleenex® Facial Tissue
These are great during allergy season or when it's cold out. It's two ply so it's soft to the nose and doesn't tear apart the skin on your nose.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Very good product. Gentle with my skin. Good value. I recommend it. I don't use it at all because i don't like tissues at all. I prefer napkins.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I really liked that it was soft. But it made my nose red after I used the tissue. I like the lotion ones better. They make myou nose refreshened
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I love Kleenex! It's so soft and doesn't hirt my nose when wiping or blowing my nose. They are also very inexpensive and that's why I love them!
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect for summer allergies, colds, or even removing make-up! I've used this since i was old enough to buy my own, they are gentle on your nose
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Christina Y.
Very basic tissues. I usually use them to cough into or blow my nose. I like that the tissue is blue. There's not much cons to it, just tissue.
Jennifer S.
I prefer these tissues compared to other ones but I feel that they could be a bit softer. When I'm sick it hurts to blow my nose after a while.
Angelina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Soft and silky...
Very useful when cold season is in...
My family loves them....
Always have some handy for whatever mess we might get in to ..
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?