Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Candace J.
Candace J.

They are great for just throwing in your purse or leaving in your car, perfect tissue for on the go. They are also softer than most of the other brands out there
Daniel L.
Daniel L.
San Diego, CA

These are great for when you're sick and have that raw nose feeling. If you've never used these, you're missing out. They will help bring your nose back to life!
Katielynn V.
Katielynn V.
Union Grove, WI

Great issue! I love it very much, works wonders and is not rough on the skin and holds up well. a bit pricey but well worth it! very effective and well worth it!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ

I think my favorite thing able Kleenex are the decorative boxes you can fit into just about every room in the house. The tissues are also always soft and gentle.
Sarah  B.
Sarah B.
Watertown, SD

I grew up with this brand of Kleenex. I have had many colds with the Kleenex brand having a top rating to my nose. It's reasonably priced and meets my standards!
Dalina M.
Dalina M.

Love Kleenex brand products never disappoint. They are always soft and leave my nose nice and soft not irritated all the time. Great for removing makeup as well!
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL

These Kleenex tissues are a great value. Although I don't like them as much as I do the ones with the Cool Touch, these are great

Good price for such a big box.
Shalene P.
Shalene P.
CAN🍁

These are the softest tissues ever! I always purchase these when I have a cold or allergies! Helps with not leaving your nose sore after continue use of tissues
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Fort Worth, TX

This tissue is very great and helpful, it isn't rough very soft and is great for kids, doesn't make their nose hurt, very much recommended also great for school
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Kleenex. Kleenex is my favorite. I even carry a box in all my vehicles. In case of emergencies. This is a wonderful product that I recommend to everyone.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.