Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN

I buy whatever Kleenex tissues are on sale. I usually get the kind with lotion because they seem less irritating to my skin when I have a runny nose.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.

These tissues are super soft and durable. I use them everything from tears and colds to makeup removal and they always hold up well. They're amazing.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

We love kleenex. My son and husband have bad allergies and these are life savers. They leave them clean without a raw nose. Very price conscious too.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Northampton

The perfect package of Kleenex to carry in your purse in the Winter months. They are small and compact and do not take up much space in your handbag.
Linda H.
Linda H.

These tissue containers are great for your car or sitting on your desk at work. They don't take up near as much room as a traditional box of tissues.
Anya R.
Anya R.
Phoenix, AZ

Great product. These tissues are great because there is plenty to one box. They're really soft and don't scratch your nose which is really important.
jessica t.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA

Perfect for both little and big noses. Soft and non irritating. Also looks nice and no obtrusive. Perfect tissue all around and the price is perfect!
Reba L.
Reba L.
Powell

As someone who blows my nose quite frequently, its nice to have a tissue that doesn't fall apart with the force of my blowing. 10/10 would recommend.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Queens

They could stand to be a little more durable. I have awful hay fever in spring and i tear these tissues to shreds on the regular. Do yo job tissues!!
Brittnie C.
Brittnie C.
Alamogordo, NM

Great of cold season. My husband blows his nose very hard and sometimes will have tissue paper all over his facial hair but with kleenex he doesn't.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.