Add a Photo

SriLasya R.
Sammamish , WA
June 24, 2016, 3:23 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
We buy these in bulk and they really last forever. I perpetually have a cold at all times, so they really come in handy everywhere around the house.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
June 29, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
These do the job. Affordable and they don't make my nose raw. I have allergies and tissues are always at my bed side, in my bathroom, and in my car.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT
June 26, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
Great for on the go and in your car very smooth and won't break skin on your nose also great to have when you have kids as they always need a tissue
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
East Rutherford, NJ
June 27, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Lasts our family of 8 three weeks during alergey season, the kids absolutely love them because they are soft and don't make their noses red or hurt.
Tran N.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
June 24, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
These tissues are awesome to have. I keep a box at work because sometimes I get a cold and this doesn't irritate my nose when I breathe through it.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Rhinelander, WI
June 27, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Kleenex are just that--Kleenex! They get the job done and are soft on the nose! The 3 packs are great for the price and to get more for your money!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL
June 22, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Always have to keep them on hand for sniffles with a toddler. They are soft on her little nose and she wont get upset when I have to wipe her nose.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
June 23, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
An excellent tissue brand! I always keep a few boxes in the closet for cold and flu season or the dreaded random colds or of course ALLERGY season.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
Great travel size tissues. Kleenex in my opinion is superior to other tissues. They are soft and gentle to your skin. Recommend above other brands.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
June 28, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
With five people in the house (3 under the age of 5). It easy to spread germs. This tissue helps keep the germs where they belong....in the garbage
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.