51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Chrysanthe G.
Chrysanthe G.
I love this product my nose is always running and I always need tissues! So this product is so handy it can easily fit in my pocket or pocketbook!
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for when I am sick. Helps my nose not get so red while using them. Any other product will make my nose hurt and even scab it but not kleenex
Daphne J.
Daphne J.
Crofton, MD
Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chattanooga, TN
I LOVE THESE KLEENEX. take up so much less room in the house and look so great! Everyone asks about them. They're really great. Great designs too!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT
I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Sarasota, FL
For me there isn't much to say about tissues, but these specifically are very soft! They do however tend to spread a lot of little paper follicles
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I literally have kleenex boxes all over my home! In the bathroom, on my vanity, on my coffee table and always keep plenty of back up in my pantry!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Lifesaver my nose always gets bright red in the center when I'm not feel well I use these and don't have that problem love them and the vicks ones
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Used these all my life. They're the standard I hold other tissues by. Soft enough for my nose, and strong enough to sneeze into and blow my nose.
Mae M.
Mae M.
These are a requirement in my classroom. The tissues stand up to runny noses but also are soft on a stuffy nose. They are not the sandpaper type.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?