Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.

These tissues are super soft and durable. I use them everything from tears and colds to makeup removal and they always hold up well. They're amazing.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

We love kleenex. My son and husband have bad allergies and these are life savers. They leave them clean without a raw nose. Very price conscious too.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Queens

They could stand to be a little more durable. I have awful hay fever in spring and i tear these tissues to shreds on the regular. Do yo job tissues!!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Greenville, MO

My family is very picky on facial tissues. It is actually pretty hard to get a type that isn't too hard. Kleenex brand is very good and holds up well
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN

I buy whatever Kleenex tissues are on sale. I usually get the kind with lotion because they seem less irritating to my skin when I have a runny nose.
Reba L.
Reba L.
Powell

As someone who blows my nose quite frequently, its nice to have a tissue that doesn't fall apart with the force of my blowing. 10/10 would recommend.
Linda H.
Linda H.

These tissue containers are great for your car or sitting on your desk at work. They don't take up near as much room as a traditional box of tissues.
jessica t.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA

Perfect for both little and big noses. Soft and non irritating. Also looks nice and no obtrusive. Perfect tissue all around and the price is perfect!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Sidney, OH

Kleenex tissues are soft yet strong, and there is always a wide variety of designs to choose from so they can coordinate with any room in your house.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Northampton

The perfect package of Kleenex to carry in your purse in the Winter months. They are small and compact and do not take up much space in your handbag.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.