Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC

Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC

I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI

If i don't buy store brand these are what i purchase. Great value for the quantity. I do like the lotion ones but they are expensive for the quantity.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

This is a great deal, first of all, but secondly, these are the best tissues on the market. They don't crumble and are soft enough for sensitive skin.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL

Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Suhey H.
Suhey H.
Rahway, NJ

It's good my family love it !!! I been using it for many years , generations . Does not leave stuff in your face , it's good for people with allergies
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

They're tissues. What more can you say? They're soft, and conveniently come in a box where the next one comes up so you don't get the next one dirty.
Reba L.
Reba L.
Powell

As someone who blows my nose quite frequently, its nice to have a tissue that doesn't fall apart with the force of my blowing. 10/10 would recommend.
Anya R.
Anya R.
Phoenix, AZ

Great product. These tissues are great because there is plenty to one box. They're really soft and don't scratch your nose which is really important.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.