BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Haley  T.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Kleenex is a solid brand for tissues! It's cheaper than Puffs and definitely gets the job done!
Briann D.
Sharon, PA
Review for: White Bundle
I'm not really on trying out different types of tissue brands. I have always used Kleenex. They are soft, not harsh. There are several in every box, which I like because I don't have to repurchase often. I always buy the bundle packs and I stick a box in about every room in the house. Always needed during the holidays!
Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
This was such a great value!! Plus I really like Kleenex brand, it's nice & soft on your nose. I think I'll have enough for the year.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
They're good to keep in your bag and use whenever you sweat or just want to freshen up. Also good to wipe hands after sanitizing when nothing is available.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Upright
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Jenni K.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Kleenex is always a good option and love these fancy little boxes! Way to spice up something so typical.
Terri A.
Stanford, KY
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
All my kids have allergies so Kleenex is a big yes in our home! we love the type with lotion because it makes it easier on those little noses. My kids waste a lot of them but they are so affordable that it makes it easier to swallow. I would recommend.
G R.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Family Size White 240
Great for wiping your face. They don't irritate your nose as much when you have a cold and have the sniffles. They do leave little specks of lint though.
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Michelle B.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
When shopping for tissues I want one that is strong enough to deal with cold and allergy season yet soft enough to use if I want to remove makeup. I definitely don't want my tissues to have lotion that tend to irritate my nose when I'm suffering from allergies or a cold. Kleenex 2 ply facial tissues meets those needs!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?