Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC

Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

The only brand that I've ever used... I have them everywhere in the house because they really come in handy especially during allergy flu/cold seasons
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC

I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Suhey H.
Suhey H.
Rahway, NJ

It's good my family love it !!! I been using it for many years , generations . Does not leave stuff in your face , it's good for people with allergies
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Soft to the touch. My nose doesn't get irritated when I use this brand. I also think they're useful to keep around for cleaning up my makeup mistakes.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL

Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

This is a great deal, first of all, but secondly, these are the best tissues on the market. They don't crumble and are soft enough for sensitive skin.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI

If i don't buy store brand these are what i purchase. Great value for the quantity. I do like the lotion ones but they are expensive for the quantity.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.

These tissues are super soft and durable. I use them everything from tears and colds to makeup removal and they always hold up well. They're amazing.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.