BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
My nose is constantly runny because of allergies, so I have to use a lot of tissues. These are soft and don't make my nose red and raw. Wonderful!
Corrine C.
Corrine C.
Westerville, OH
I love Kleenex with lotion. They are super soft on your nose and do give off some lotion. It's not too heavy, just a very light touch of moisture!
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I literally have kleenex boxes all over my home! In the bathroom, on my vanity, on my coffee table and always keep plenty of back up in my pantry!
Samera S.
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I like these super soft I use them to clean my babies nose cz they are gentle on her skin aren't harsh at all I love these for makeup removing too
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for when I am sick. Helps my nose not get so red while using them. Any other product will make my nose hurt and even scab it but not kleenex
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chattanooga, TN
I LOVE THESE KLEENEX. take up so much less room in the house and look so great! Everyone asks about them. They're really great. Great designs too!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT
I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Sarasota, FL
For me there isn't much to say about tissues, but these specifically are very soft! They do however tend to spread a lot of little paper follicles
Daphne J.
Daphne J.
Crofton, MD
Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Chrysanthe G.
Chrysanthe G.
I love this product my nose is always running and I always need tissues! So this product is so handy it can easily fit in my pocket or pocketbook!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?