Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I always buy this 3 pack bundle of Kleenex Tissues. They are soft on your face, the boxes look nice sitting on the sink, and they are a great value.
Brittnie C.
Brittnie C.
Alamogordo, NM
Great of cold season. My husband blows his nose very hard and sometimes will have tissue paper all over his facial hair but with kleenex he doesn't.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
I always like to carry in my purse a packet of kleenex they don't take up space in my purse at all and they are very accessible when ever I need them
Shawna H.
Shawna H.
Poplar, MT
I only use this kind of Kleenex. It doesn't dry out the nose as easily as other brands do. Also doesn't leave a weird feeling like lotion kind does.
Nora R.
Nora R.
Rocklin, CA
What more can you want in tissues! Perfect. Very standard tissues and are very soft. Also the price is pretty low. Doesn't make your nose all it up.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
These do the job. Affordable and they don't make my nose raw. I have allergies and tissues are always at my bed side, in my bathroom, and in my car.
Kati F.
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY
I love kleenex. They don't rip apart easy and i have bad allergies and am using them constantly. They always seem to be good and don't chafe my nose.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
East Rutherford, NJ
Lasts our family of 8 three weeks during alergey season, the kids absolutely love them because they are soft and don't make their noses red or hurt.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Every room needs facial tissue Kleenex is just my go to brand I have some in my purse travel size I have everything out every room has a box tissues
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Horn Lake, MS
I can truly say I enjoy Kleenex facial tissue! The tissue is so soft on the nose. Has a very delicate feel especially when one is not feeling well.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?