Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA

We keep these in the bathroom and the kids room. They are a perfect size to store on a corner and come out easy without pulling all of them out the box.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN

These tissues are perfect for on the go needs. Place them in your car and in bags and purses to have them in hand for when the need for a tissue arises.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Tan suave como la delicada piel de un bebe!!! Ademas no sueltan pelusas como
Las otras servilletas!! Las puedes tener en el carro ,baño y la habitación!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

Love this tissues, we always have a multi pack in the house. My moms had them around since I was a kid. They're definitely better than any store brand.
Becky D.
Becky D.

Have one of these packs in everyone of my bags, especially during allergy season. They are the perfect travel pack and love that they can be sealed up.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Grandview, MO

These are soft but strong. Had a cold and hear didn't leave me rubbed raw like some I've had. Plus, they clean up kids juice better than I anticipated.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA

Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR

What to say about Kleenex? I love the fact the tissue is very soft and it doesn't break apart. I do have a box in almost every single room in my house.
The best tissue out there I buy the bigger box becausebi have three kids I never have to worry if I blow their nose will my hand be covered in boogies.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl

These small packs are incredibly convenient ! I throw these in my bags and keep some in my truck. It's nice knowing they are there when you need them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.