51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
jessica t.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
Perfect for both little and big noses. Soft and non irritating. Also looks nice and no obtrusive. Perfect tissue all around and the price is perfect!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
They're tissues. What more can you say? They're soft, and conveniently come in a box where the next one comes up so you don't get the next one dirty.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
These tissues are super soft and durable. I use them everything from tears and colds to makeup removal and they always hold up well. They're amazing.
Anya R.
Anya R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product. These tissues are great because there is plenty to one box. They're really soft and don't scratch your nose which is really important.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I always buy this 3 pack bundle of Kleenex Tissues. They are soft on your face, the boxes look nice sitting on the sink, and they are a great value.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
I always like to carry in my purse a packet of kleenex they don't take up space in my purse at all and they are very accessible when ever I need them
Nora R.
Nora R.
Rocklin, CA
What more can you want in tissues! Perfect. Very standard tissues and are very soft. Also the price is pretty low. Doesn't make your nose all it up.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Every room needs facial tissue Kleenex is just my go to brand I have some in my purse travel size I have everything out every room has a box tissues
Kati F.
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY
I love kleenex. They don't rip apart easy and i have bad allergies and am using them constantly. They always seem to be good and don't chafe my nose.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish, WA
We buy these in bulk and they really last forever. I perpetually have a cold at all times, so they really come in handy everywhere around the house.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?