Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Tan suave como la delicada piel de un bebe!!! Ademas no sueltan pelusas como
Las otras servilletas!! Las puedes tener en el carro ,baño y la habitación!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR

What to say about Kleenex? I love the fact the tissue is very soft and it doesn't break apart. I do have a box in almost every single room in my house.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

Love this tissues, we always have a multi pack in the house. My moms had them around since I was a kid. They're definitely better than any store brand.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Grandview, MO

These are soft but strong. Had a cold and hear didn't leave me rubbed raw like some I've had. Plus, they clean up kids juice better than I anticipated.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA

Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
The best tissue out there I buy the bigger box becausebi have three kids I never have to worry if I blow their nose will my hand be covered in boogies.
Becky D.
Becky D.

Have one of these packs in everyone of my bags, especially during allergy season. They are the perfect travel pack and love that they can be sealed up.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Soft to the touch. My nose doesn't get irritated when I use this brand. I also think they're useful to keep around for cleaning up my makeup mistakes.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL

Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl

These small packs are incredibly convenient ! I throw these in my bags and keep some in my truck. It's nice knowing they are there when you need them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.