51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish, WA
We buy these in bulk and they really last forever. I perpetually have a cold at all times, so they really come in handy everywhere around the house.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
These do the job. Affordable and they don't make my nose raw. I have allergies and tissues are always at my bed side, in my bathroom, and in my car.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
East Rutherford, NJ
Lasts our family of 8 three weeks during alergey season, the kids absolutely love them because they are soft and don't make their noses red or hurt.
Nora R.
Nora R.
Rocklin, CA
What more can you want in tissues! Perfect. Very standard tissues and are very soft. Also the price is pretty low. Doesn't make your nose all it up.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
The Kleenex are great softness. But I feel like they can be expensive. I do like to get these when on sale . The box tops for school can be a bonus.
Kati F.
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY
I love kleenex. They don't rip apart easy and i have bad allergies and am using them constantly. They always seem to be good and don't chafe my nose.
Brittnie C.
Brittnie C.
Alamogordo, NM
Great of cold season. My husband blows his nose very hard and sometimes will have tissue paper all over his facial hair but with kleenex he doesn't.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I always buy this 3 pack bundle of Kleenex Tissues. They are soft on your face, the boxes look nice sitting on the sink, and they are a great value.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Horn Lake, MS
I can truly say I enjoy Kleenex facial tissue! The tissue is so soft on the nose. Has a very delicate feel especially when one is not feeling well.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
New york, NY
Great travel size tissues. Kleenex in my opinion is superior to other tissues. They are soft and gentle to your skin. Recommend above other brands.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?