BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Bethany W.
Horn Lake, MS
I can truly say I enjoy Kleenex facial tissue! The tissue is so soft on the nose. Has a very delicate feel especially when one is not feeling well.
Lisa D.
With five people in the house (3 under the age of 5). It easy to spread germs. This tissue helps keep the germs where they belong....in the garbage
Josey E.
My go to choice of Kleenex for in the office or for when someone is sick at home. They aren't dry and coarse like others! They aren't oily either !
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
An excellent tissue brand! I always keep a few boxes in the closet for cold and flu season or the dreaded random colds or of course ALLERGY season.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
These tissues are awesome to have. I keep a box at work because sometimes I get a cold and this doesn't irritate my nose when I breathe through it.
Amber B.
Rhinelander, WI
Kleenex are just that--Kleenex! They get the job done and are soft on the nose! The 3 packs are great for the price and to get more for your money!
Hanna W.
My nose is constantly runny because of allergies, so I have to use a lot of tissues. These are soft and don't make my nose red and raw. Wonderful!
Corrine C.
Westerville, OH
I love Kleenex with lotion. They are super soft on your nose and do give off some lotion. It's not too heavy, just a very light touch of moisture!
Chrysanthe G.
I love this product my nose is always running and I always need tissues! So this product is so handy it can easily fit in my pocket or pocketbook!
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I like these super soft I use them to clean my babies nose cz they are gentle on her skin aren't harsh at all I love these for makeup removing too
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?