51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Soft to the touch. My nose doesn't get irritated when I use this brand. I also think they're useful to keep around for cleaning up my makeup mistakes.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN
I buy whatever Kleenex tissues are on sale. I usually get the kind with lotion because they seem less irritating to my skin when I have a runny nose.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Northampton
The perfect package of Kleenex to carry in your purse in the Winter months. They are small and compact and do not take up much space in your handbag.
Anya R.
Anya R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product. These tissues are great because there is plenty to one box. They're really soft and don't scratch your nose which is really important.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Queens
They could stand to be a little more durable. I have awful hay fever in spring and i tear these tissues to shreds on the regular. Do yo job tissues!!
Linda H.
Linda H.
These tissue containers are great for your car or sitting on your desk at work. They don't take up near as much room as a traditional box of tissues.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
We love kleenex. My son and husband have bad allergies and these are life savers. They leave them clean without a raw nose. Very price conscious too.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
They're tissues. What more can you say? They're soft, and conveniently come in a box where the next one comes up so you don't get the next one dirty.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?