BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Pamela G.
Newberry, FL
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Love Kleenex! I have used them for years. They are soft and gentle, which is especially nice when you have a cold and constantly blowing your nose. Also they are a great value, can't beat the price!
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
This is a staple in every bag in our house. These are cheap and can be found at many places. I tend to find mine at the a Dollar Store.
Tracy H.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I usually buy Kleenex brand. Its a name I know and trust. The aloe infused tissue is great, especially if you are sick or have allergies, because your nose usually gets rubbed raw from blowing so much, so these help s lot with that. They are very dofy and gentle. Kleenex has lots of fun box designs, too. Makes it fun to get a cute decorated box.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
Review for: Go
Kleenex tissues are super soft and don't irritate your nose or make your nose red and itchy.
Kalie W.
Review for: Ultra Upright
I have never used any other kind of tissue! I have really bad allergies and these help make my nose not to get raw!
Jahdai G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Everyday Box
I live in the desert. So during the summer my skin gets very oily. I always use one of these tissues to just pay away the oil leaving a quick clean feel to my face
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Upright
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Gabriela C.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Kleenex is definetely my favorite brand for tissue paper. The box designs are very cute plus they are soft. other products irritate my nose but not these. I love them so much! will always buy and use .
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?