Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl
These small packs are incredibly convenient ! I throw these in my bags and keep some in my truck. It's nice knowing they are there when you need them.
Suhey H.
Suhey H.
Rahway, NJ
June 28, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
It's good my family love it !!! I been using it for many years , generations . Does not leave stuff in your face , it's good for people with allergies
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
June 25, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
The only brand that I've ever used... I have them everywhere in the house because they really come in handy especially during allergy flu/cold seasons
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI
June 23, 2016, 7:47 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
If i don't buy store brand these are what i purchase. Great value for the quantity. I do like the lotion ones but they are expensive for the quantity.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
June 24, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
June 22, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
June 22, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
This is a great deal, first of all, but secondly, these are the best tissues on the market. They don't crumble and are soft enough for sensitive skin.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Ann Arbor, MI
June 25, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Soft to the touch. My nose doesn't get irritated when I use this brand. I also think they're useful to keep around for cleaning up my makeup mistakes.
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
June 21, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.