Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA

We keep these in the bathroom and the kids room. They are a perfect size to store on a corner and come out easy without pulling all of them out the box.
Thyda K.
Thyda K.
Portland

This is my best friend when my allergies are going crazy and I can't carry around a large box of kleenex. This travel size pack is perfect for my purse.
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.

Tissues are as soft as cotton. Doesn't leave that red rough patch on your nose. You can use as many as you want all day and your nose will not feel sore
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Carbondale, IL

I love ultra soft, its so gentle on your face. Growing up my dad would just use toliet paper which was so rough and after i found this i never went back
Edith J.
Edith J.
Waco, TX

We all carry one. The children have them in their backpacks, I have them in my purse and car. Very easy to open for the little ones and gentle on noses.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Layton, UT

I have 3 kiddos and these are a must need! You never know when you'll need one and a compact carrying package makes them easy to take anywhere with you!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corp Christi, TX

These come in handy during flu and allergy seasons. My ten years old suffers from severe hay fever and allergies, we go through at least 3 boxes a week.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN

These tissues are perfect for on the go needs. Place them in your car and in bags and purses to have them in hand for when the need for a tissue arises.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Lehigh Acres, FL

Best tissues for sore runny noses. My kids are always bringing home colds from school, only tissues they will let me use on them. So soft and comforting
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.