BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT
Great for on the go and in your car very smooth and won't break skin on your nose also great to have when you have kids as they always need a tissue
Shawna H.
Shawna H.
Poplar, MT
I only use this kind of Kleenex. It doesn't dry out the nose as easily as other brands do. Also doesn't leave a weird feeling like lotion kind does.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
I always like to carry in my purse a packet of kleenex they don't take up space in my purse at all and they are very accessible when ever I need them
Kati F.
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY
I love kleenex. They don't rip apart easy and i have bad allergies and am using them constantly. They always seem to be good and don't chafe my nose.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Chicago , IL
We buy these in bulk and they really last forever. I perpetually have a cold at all times, so they really come in handy everywhere around the house.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
East Rutherford, NJ
Lasts our family of 8 three weeks during alergey season, the kids absolutely love them because they are soft and don't make their noses red or hurt.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Every room needs facial tissue Kleenex is just my go to brand I have some in my purse travel size I have everything out every room has a box tissues
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I always buy this 3 pack bundle of Kleenex Tissues. They are soft on your face, the boxes look nice sitting on the sink, and they are a great value.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
The Kleenex are great softness. But I feel like they can be expensive. I do like to get these when on sale . The box tops for school can be a bonus.
Nora R.
Nora R.
Rocklin, CA
What more can you want in tissues! Perfect. Very standard tissues and are very soft. Also the price is pretty low. Doesn't make your nose all it up.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?