Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI
If i don't buy store brand these are what i purchase. Great value for the quantity. I do like the lotion ones but they are expensive for the quantity.
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl
These small packs are incredibly convenient ! I throw these in my bags and keep some in my truck. It's nice knowing they are there when you need them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Queens
They could stand to be a little more durable. I have awful hay fever in spring and i tear these tissues to shreds on the regular. Do yo job tissues!!
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
These tissues are super soft and durable. I use them everything from tears and colds to makeup removal and they always hold up well. They're amazing.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN
I buy whatever Kleenex tissues are on sale. I usually get the kind with lotion because they seem less irritating to my skin when I have a runny nose.
Reba L.
Reba L.
Powell
As someone who blows my nose quite frequently, its nice to have a tissue that doesn't fall apart with the force of my blowing. 10/10 would recommend.
Anya R.
Anya R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product. These tissues are great because there is plenty to one box. They're really soft and don't scratch your nose which is really important.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.