Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

These are great during allergy season. They completely prevent my nose getting sore during this time and during colds. If I don't have a box of these on hand and have to use a non lotion tissue or bathroom tissue, my nose get so incredibly sore inside and out, it's almost unbearable to blow my nose. These are a must have!
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
Provo, UT

These tissues do the job, but I don't find them exceptional in any way. You'll still get a raw/chapped nose if you're sick or have allergies and are constantly using them, but again, they're strong enough to do what tissues are made to do. I would recommend these as they're usually a great price and the packaging is cute.
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA

These are the kind of tissues that you find at the Doctors office where youa re just happy to have found a tissue but if you keep using them over and over your nose would be too raw. They are too thin and rip easily. Are not my first choice when purchasing tissues but I will use them if there is nothing else avialable.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN

I only use Kleenex brand tissues because they are so soft and durable compared to all the others. I just started using the lotion-infused ones, thinking they would work well for when my nose gets red and raw during the allergy season. The tissues are velvety smooth and non-irritable - very impressed and will buy again!
Briann D.
Briann D.
Sharon, PA

I'm not really on trying out different types of tissue brands. I have always used Kleenex. They are soft, not harsh. There are several in every box, which I like because I don't have to repurchase often. I always buy the bundle packs and I stick a box in about every room in the house. Always needed during the holidays!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

If you're sick and having to blow/wipe your nose 50+ times a day, these are the tissues you want. There is no way to avoid some rawness on the nose when you're that sick, but these tissues take about double the usage before you get to that point. They are also good to use for small children with more sensitive noses.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Sherbrooke, Quebec

These kleenex work well when you're sick, but still aren't my favorite product on the market for that purpose. They soothe your nose a little bit, but not enough when blowing repeatedly over the course of a few days with a bad cold. In a pinch, I'll by them as a second choice when my favorite brand is out of stock.
KJ R.
KJ R.
Dallas, TX

Kleenex Eveyday Facial Tissues are fantastic for all sorts of purposes, including blowing noses, of course, but also for so much more. These tissues work well for removing make-up, picking up a spill, having a snack, etc. The size of the box is compact, too, and that makes it easy for them to fit just about anywhere.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Winchester, OH

There is nothing worse than an eye sore. Tissue boxes are one of those! I really like how these come in so many different colors with so many different designs. When I saw them at Kroger about 8 months ago I couldn't help but to stock up. They are cute and take up SO MUCH more less space than the typical tissue box.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

When shopping for tissues I want one that is strong enough to deal with cold and allergy season yet soft enough to use if I want to remove makeup. I definitely don't want my tissues to have lotion that tend to irritate my nose when I'm suffering from allergies or a cold. Kleenex 2 ply facial tissues meets those needs!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.