51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
It's always nice to have a box of tissues, but I like these especially because they look good on the counter or desk. The patterns on the box looks classy and definitely better than a regular plain box. The shape also uses less counter space. Tissues themselves are usual Kleenex quality - soft and generously sized.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Asheville, NC
I really like these kleenexes when my allergies are on a rampage, or I have a cold. It makes it so much less irritating to blow my nose. I like the square boxes, even though they are less cost-effective than the rectangular ones, because the smaller footprint allows me to stash them in more places around my house.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Having allergies year round. I always keep Kleenex stocked around my house it comes in handy for everything. The bigger boxes the less often I change the box and that's good for a lazy one like me. although sometimes having a nasty bout I use them all. They run cheap. I usually find them and 99 cent stores of gtms
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have used Kleenex for years because I have never found a brand I like any better. When they came out with the tissues with lotion I feel they made a good brand even better. The have always been sturdy and I really appreciate the extra softness when I have a cold with it's accompanying sore nose. Thanks, Kleenex.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use these in my car. The design is perfect for fitting in a cup holder. I never have to search my car for tissues ever again. When it comes to the tissues themselves, I am a Kleenex user for life. They hold up to even the snottiest of noses. Plus they do not irritate the nose, even after multiple uses in a row.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
Purchased these for my daughter's day care class. With the amount of germs that are always entering into the classrooms it's important to keep down on the germs. These tissues get that job done. My daughter wasn't half as sick as she was in the previous years when others brought in whatever tissue they wanted to.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I always buy the biggest size of Kleenex I can find! Our family of 5 goes thru them like crazy. I keep them all around the house and at work. I tend to stick with Kleenex, as I find them the most comfortable texture to use, in addition to have Box Tops on the packaging. YES...Box Tops make a difference to me! :)
Kaela I.
Kaela I.
Los Angeles, CA
As someone who suffers from seasonal allergies, I rely on a good box of tissues to get me through allergy season. These tissues are excellent as they do not dry out my skin or irritate my nose. I also don't find that I have to use a whole lot at once to blow my nose. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Amy P.
Amy P.
These are always one of my go to for tissues. They are thick enough that I don't blow a hole in the tissue when I blow my nose. They are also very soft on my nose and they don't cause any irritations on my nose. I have bad allergies so I am constantly blowing my nose. Very affordable tissues. Highly recommended.
Bre R.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very rough on the skin. I prefer the Kleenex puffs. It is not fun to have the red nose for days after using the product. Yes, they are cheaper, which is probably why they aren't as smooth and soft. I like to have the product around for being in the house, but when it's cold season, I definitely go another route!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?