Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love Kleenex. It is usually the only brand that I buy. The three pack makes life so much easier. We go through tissues like crazy, especially in the winter. It is nice to always tissues on hand with this bigger pack and get a bulk price. The tissues are thick and strong but still smooth on skin. Highly recommend!
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
It's always nice to have a box of tissues, but I like these especially because they look good on the counter or desk. The patterns on the box looks classy and definitely better than a regular plain box. The shape also uses less counter space. Tissues themselves are usual Kleenex quality - soft and generously sized.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Having allergies year round. I always keep Kleenex stocked around my house it comes in handy for everything. The bigger boxes the less often I change the box and that's good for a lazy one like me. although sometimes having a nasty bout I use them all. They run cheap. I usually find them and 99 cent stores of gtms
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have used Kleenex for years because I have never found a brand I like any better. When they came out with the tissues with lotion I feel they made a good brand even better. The have always been sturdy and I really appreciate the extra softness when I have a cold with it's accompanying sore nose. Thanks, Kleenex.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Asheville, NC
I really like these kleenexes when my allergies are on a rampage, or I have a cold. It makes it so much less irritating to blow my nose. I like the square boxes, even though they are less cost-effective than the rectangular ones, because the smaller footprint allows me to stash them in more places around my house.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use these in my car. The design is perfect for fitting in a cup holder. I never have to search my car for tissues ever again. When it comes to the tissues themselves, I am a Kleenex user for life. They hold up to even the snottiest of noses. Plus they do not irritate the nose, even after multiple uses in a row.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
Purchased these for my daughter's day care class. With the amount of germs that are always entering into the classrooms it's important to keep down on the germs. These tissues get that job done. My daughter wasn't half as sick as she was in the previous years when others brought in whatever tissue they wanted to.
Bre R.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very rough on the skin. I prefer the Kleenex puffs. It is not fun to have the red nose for days after using the product. Yes, they are cheaper, which is probably why they aren't as smooth and soft. I like to have the product around for being in the house, but when it's cold season, I definitely go another route!
Kaela I.
Kaela I.
Los Angeles, CA
As someone who suffers from seasonal allergies, I rely on a good box of tissues to get me through allergy season. These tissues are excellent as they do not dry out my skin or irritate my nose. I also don't find that I have to use a whole lot at once to blow my nose. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
Price may not be as good as the Great Value brand but for the most part they are effective, stouter and have cute packages for around the house. Allergy season is a bear and purchasing these in a bundle helps me to have boxes all over the house! My mom only uses Kleenex brand and got me hooked on this brand too.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.