Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

If you're sick and having to blow/wipe your nose 50+ times a day, these are the tissues you want. There is no way to avoid some rawness on the nose when you're that sick, but these tissues take about double the usage before you get to that point. They are also good to use for small children with more sensitive noses.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

There is nothing worse than an eye sore. Tissue boxes are one of those! I really like how these come in so many different colors with so many different designs. When I saw them at Kroger about 8 months ago I couldn't help but to stock up. They are cute and take up SO MUCH more less space than the typical tissue box.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

When shopping for tissues I want one that is strong enough to deal with cold and allergy season yet soft enough to use if I want to remove makeup. I definitely don't want my tissues to have lotion that tend to irritate my nose when I'm suffering from allergies or a cold. Kleenex 2 ply facial tissues meets those needs!
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA

It's always nice to have a box of tissues, but I like these especially because they look good on the counter or desk. The patterns on the box looks classy and definitely better than a regular plain box. The shape also uses less counter space. Tissues themselves are usual Kleenex quality - soft and generously sized.
Cecelia W.
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK

When cold/flu season rolls around, these babies are my best friendzies. I don't have to worry about my snozz getting abused because these are like sweet soothing clouds. The Aloe and E infused blankets of moisture are crucial for anyone who easily gets a dry and sore sneezer when suffering a cold, flu or allergies.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love Kleenex. It is usually the only brand that I buy. The three pack makes life so much easier. We go through tissues like crazy, especially in the winter. It is nice to always tissues on hand with this bigger pack and get a bulk price. The tissues are thick and strong but still smooth on skin. Highly recommend!
Sade C.
Sade C.
Atlantic City, NJ

Kleenex is the best facial tissue ever. It is soft and it is wonderful for removing tears and makeup. It is gentle yet strong and the only tissue I swear by. I use it on tired eyes after rubbing the face with raw Shea butter and it completely revitalizes my face.. My ultimate favorite beauty secret.. I love kleenex
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA

Having allergies year round. I always keep Kleenex stocked around my house it comes in handy for everything. The bigger boxes the less often I change the box and that's good for a lazy one like me. although sometimes having a nasty bout I use them all. They run cheap. I usually find them and 99 cent stores of gtms
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Asheville, NC

I really like these kleenexes when my allergies are on a rampage, or I have a cold. It makes it so much less irritating to blow my nose. I like the square boxes, even though they are less cost-effective than the rectangular ones, because the smaller footprint allows me to stash them in more places around my house.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Corpus Christi, TX

I have used Kleenex for years because I have never found a brand I like any better. When they came out with the tissues with lotion I feel they made a good brand even better. The have always been sturdy and I really appreciate the extra softness when I have a cold with it's accompanying sore nose. Thanks, Kleenex.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.