Add a Photo

Sade C.
Atlantic City, NJ
June 25, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Kleenex is the best facial tissue ever. It is soft and it is wonderful for removing tears and makeup. It is gentle yet strong and the only tissue I swear by. I use it on tired eyes after rubbing the face with raw Shea butter and it completely revitalizes my face.. My ultimate favorite beauty secret.. I love kleenex
Cecelia W.
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
June 25, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
When cold/flu season rolls around, these babies are my best friendzies. I don't have to worry about my snozz getting abused because these are like sweet soothing clouds. The Aloe and E infused blankets of moisture are crucial for anyone who easily gets a dry and sore sneezer when suffering a cold, flu or allergies.
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
June 27, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
It's always nice to have a box of tissues, but I like these especially because they look good on the counter or desk. The patterns on the box looks classy and definitely better than a regular plain box. The shape also uses less counter space. Tissues themselves are usual Kleenex quality - soft and generously sized.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Asheville, NC
June 22, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I really like these kleenexes when my allergies are on a rampage, or I have a cold. It makes it so much less irritating to blow my nose. I like the square boxes, even though they are less cost-effective than the rectangular ones, because the smaller footprint allows me to stash them in more places around my house.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
June 28, 2016, 6:10 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Having allergies year round. I always keep Kleenex stocked around my house it comes in handy for everything. The bigger boxes the less often I change the box and that's good for a lazy one like me. although sometimes having a nasty bout I use them all. They run cheap. I usually find them and 99 cent stores of gtms
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
June 26, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I have used Kleenex for years because I have never found a brand I like any better. When they came out with the tissues with lotion I feel they made a good brand even better. The have always been sturdy and I really appreciate the extra softness when I have a cold with it's accompanying sore nose. Thanks, Kleenex.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
June 26, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Purchased these for my daughter's day care class. With the amount of germs that are always entering into the classrooms it's important to keep down on the germs. These tissues get that job done. My daughter wasn't half as sick as she was in the previous years when others brought in whatever tissue they wanted to.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
June 25, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I use these in my car. The design is perfect for fitting in a cup holder. I never have to search my car for tissues ever again. When it comes to the tissues themselves, I am a Kleenex user for life. They hold up to even the snottiest of noses. Plus they do not irritate the nose, even after multiple uses in a row.
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
June 28, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Price may not be as good as the Great Value brand but for the most part they are effective, stouter and have cute packages for around the house. Allergy season is a bear and purchasing these in a bundle helps me to have boxes all over the house! My mom only uses Kleenex brand and got me hooked on this brand too.
Bre R.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
June 27, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Very rough on the skin. I prefer the Kleenex puffs. It is not fun to have the red nose for days after using the product. Yes, they are cheaper, which is probably why they aren't as smooth and soft. I like to have the product around for being in the house, but when it's cold season, I definitely go another route!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.