BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Keegan D.
Kimball, NE
Review for: White Bundle
My kiddos have really sensitive noses and they have not had any issues with this tissue. It keeps their cute little noses soft and it doesn't make them have red cracked noses like other brands that we have used.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS
Review for: Upright
Perfect for back to school time. They are great to send with your kids headed back to class when there teachers ask for tissues. They are a great price and great quality. They stand up to all the wear and tear kids put on them. they are a great price point and very affordable
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
Not a huge fan of this brand. I personally think that other brands are softer but these are better priced and get the job done.
Stephanie P.
Council Bluffs
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I like being able to make sure the kids always have a pack with them in their backpacks. It makes me feel better to know they can always blow their nose!!
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Great size for the car and the diaper bag! cant go wrong with the classics!!
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
Review for: Family Size White 240
I love the softness of the tissue. It is a brand I have had around since I was a kid. My mom used to purchase this.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
Amanda H.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Good value when on sale. The boxes last a while in our house. This is the brand I usually grab when grocery shopping.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
These tissues are so soft and amazing! I use these all spring long when my allergies get really bad! Unlike other tissues, these don't leave my nose red and raw after a while of use because they are infused with lotion. Would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?