Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI

These tissues are honestly the best! As someone who gets sick a lot usually my nose gets pretty chapped in the winter. But using these keeps my skin soft.
Em
Em
Vacaville, CA

Favorite brand! I like storing around 10 of these in a small makeup bag so I don't have to resort to using rough paper towel when tissues are unavaliable.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Temple, TX

There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Domonique V.
Domonique V.

I use the facial tissue the most when I have a cold. It feels so good on my nose especially when it's sore. It's great for kids and babies delicate skin.
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA

I love having these guys, especially when you're on the go and your allergies go nuts on you. I know they don't hold a lot, but they still come in handy.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or

I love this tissue box because it is different than the typical boring square box. Other than the appearance, these Kleenex are very soft and good to use
G R.
G R.
Riverside, Ca

Great for wiping your face. They don't irritate your nose as much when you have a cold and have the sniffles. They do leave little specks of lint though.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corp Christi, TX

These come in handy during flu and allergy seasons. My ten years old suffers from severe hay fever and allergies, we go through at least 3 boxes a week.
Edith J.
Edith J.
Waco, TX

We all carry one. The children have them in their backpacks, I have them in my purse and car. Very easy to open for the little ones and gentle on noses.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.