51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
Suhey H.
Suhey H.
Rahway, NJ
It's good my family love it !!! I been using it for many years , generations . Does not leave stuff in your face , it's good for people with allergies
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl
These small packs are incredibly convenient ! I throw these in my bags and keep some in my truck. It's nice knowing they are there when you need them.
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
The only brand that I've ever used... I have them everywhere in the house because they really come in handy especially during allergy flu/cold seasons
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This is a great deal, first of all, but secondly, these are the best tissues on the market. They don't crumble and are soft enough for sensitive skin.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Soft to the touch. My nose doesn't get irritated when I use this brand. I also think they're useful to keep around for cleaning up my makeup mistakes.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?