BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Queens
They could stand to be a little more durable. I have awful hay fever in spring and i tear these tissues to shreds on the regular. Do yo job tissues!!
Linda H.
Linda H.
These tissue containers are great for your car or sitting on your desk at work. They don't take up near as much room as a traditional box of tissues.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
We love kleenex. My son and husband have bad allergies and these are life savers. They leave them clean without a raw nose. Very price conscious too.
Anya R.
Anya R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product. These tissues are great because there is plenty to one box. They're really soft and don't scratch your nose which is really important.
Reba L.
Reba L.
Powell
As someone who blows my nose quite frequently, its nice to have a tissue that doesn't fall apart with the force of my blowing. 10/10 would recommend.
jessica t.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
Perfect for both little and big noses. Soft and non irritating. Also looks nice and no obtrusive. Perfect tissue all around and the price is perfect!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Sidney, OH
Kleenex tissues are soft yet strong, and there is always a wide variety of designs to choose from so they can coordinate with any room in your house.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
These tissues are super soft and durable. I use them everything from tears and colds to makeup removal and they always hold up well. They're amazing.
Nora R.
Nora R.
Rocklin, CA
What more can you want in tissues! Perfect. Very standard tissues and are very soft. Also the price is pretty low. Doesn't make your nose all it up.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
These do the job. Affordable and they don't make my nose raw. I have allergies and tissues are always at my bed side, in my bathroom, and in my car.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?