Add a Photo

Photos (67)
guillermo q.
guillermo q.
Birch Hills

I have allergies and this is a great product to have in ur car when on the road. Compact and fits the perfectly in the compartment between the driver and copilot sits.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY

Kleenex tissues are a trusted brand, and their facial tissues are soft on the skin, especially in the winter when everything is dry. They are effective and affordable.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL

Good tissues. Thick, soft, don't fall apart while you're trying to wipe your toddler's nose! The boxes are cute too, and you don't mind leaving them out on on counter.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mohegan Lake, NY

I love my tissues! I keep boxes throughout my house and at work. They're thick and soft, so when you have a runny nose all day, it doesn't make your nose sore and red
Soft and nice tissues. The balmsom ones are particularly good if you have a cold and are blowing your nose a lot, as they keep it moisturised and stop it from flakinh
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX

We only buy the kleenex brand. I highly recommend this product, it is softer than any other brand. they also last long because all you need is one they are so strong.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Boone, IA

I always keep a pack in my purse because you never know when you may need one. They're the prefect size, cute packaging and I love the sticker that keeps them sealed!
Fiona L.
Fiona L.

I honesty love this Kleenex tissue it is the best! Very strong and sturdy tissue that doesn't break easy. I love it and I know that you will too! So give it a try! :)
Katy S.
Katy S.

Been using Kleenex for many years! this is a must have when you are sick and feeling under the weather. I keep a small box in my room for the days i have a runny nose
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN

As a teacher I know Kleenex! This is the best value, and the best quality. I love the ways these boxes are made,
So that little hands can't waste
Anymore than needed.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.