Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this tissues, we always have a multi pack in the house. My moms had them around since I was a kid. They're definitely better than any store brand.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Grandview, MO
These are soft but strong. Had a cold and hear didn't leave me rubbed raw like some I've had. Plus, they clean up kids juice better than I anticipated.
The best tissue out there I buy the bigger box becausebi have three kids I never have to worry if I blow their nose will my hand be covered in boogies.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Have one of these packs in everyone of my bags, especially during allergy season. They are the perfect travel pack and love that they can be sealed up.
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI
If i don't buy store brand these are what i purchase. Great value for the quantity. I do like the lotion ones but they are expensive for the quantity.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Soft to the touch. My nose doesn't get irritated when I use this brand. I also think they're useful to keep around for cleaning up my makeup mistakes.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This is a great deal, first of all, but secondly, these are the best tissues on the market. They don't crumble and are soft enough for sensitive skin.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.