Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
These tissues are perfect for on the go needs. Place them in your car and in bags and purses to have them in hand for when the need for a tissue arises.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
June 28, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
We keep these in the bathroom and the kids room. They are a perfect size to store on a corner and come out easy without pulling all of them out the box.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Tan suave como la delicada piel de un bebe!!! Ademas no sueltan pelusas como
Las otras servilletas!! Las puedes tener en el carro ,baño y la habitación!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
June 23, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Great tissues that can stand up to a major runny nose without causing irritation. Boxes come in many different designs to fit with your decor and style.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
March 21, 2016, 6:48 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Love this tissues, we always have a multi pack in the house. My moms had them around since I was a kid. They're definitely better than any store brand.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
Becky D.
Becky D.
June 24, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
Have one of these packs in everyone of my bags, especially during allergy season. They are the perfect travel pack and love that they can be sealed up.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
June 23, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
What to say about Kleenex? I love the fact the tissue is very soft and it doesn't break apart. I do have a box in almost every single room in my house.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Grandview, MO
June 21, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
These are soft but strong. Had a cold and hear didn't leave me rubbed raw like some I've had. Plus, they clean up kids juice better than I anticipated.
June 26, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
The best tissue out there I buy the bigger box becausebi have three kids I never have to worry if I blow their nose will my hand be covered in boogies.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.