51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
What to say about Kleenex? I love the fact the tissue is very soft and it doesn't break apart. I do have a box in almost every single room in my house.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Have one of these packs in everyone of my bags, especially during allergy season. They are the perfect travel pack and love that they can be sealed up.
The best tissue out there I buy the bigger box becausebi have three kids I never have to worry if I blow their nose will my hand be covered in boogies.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Grandview, MO
These are soft but strong. Had a cold and hear didn't leave me rubbed raw like some I've had. Plus, they clean up kids juice better than I anticipated.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Suhey H.
Suhey H.
Rahway, NJ
It's good my family love it !!! I been using it for many years , generations . Does not leave stuff in your face , it's good for people with allergies
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
The only brand that I've ever used... I have them everywhere in the house because they really come in handy especially during allergy flu/cold seasons
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?