BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Great tissue and multi packs are always the best value. Soft, strong and best for frequent tissue use. Don't irritate sensitive nose and facial areas.
Stephanie C.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't care how expensive kleenex is, but these are the softest tissues ever. When I'm sick, and I'm constantly blowing my nose, these are a godsend.
Lauren L.
This is a great deal, first of all, but secondly, these are the best tissues on the market. They don't crumble and are soft enough for sensitive skin.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
The only brand that I've ever used... I have them everywhere in the house because they really come in handy especially during allergy flu/cold seasons
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN
I buy whatever Kleenex tissues are on sale. I usually get the kind with lotion because they seem less irritating to my skin when I have a runny nose.
Cindy P.
Northampton
The perfect package of Kleenex to carry in your purse in the Winter months. They are small and compact and do not take up much space in your handbag.
Linda H.
These tissue containers are great for your car or sitting on your desk at work. They don't take up near as much room as a traditional box of tissues.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
We love kleenex. My son and husband have bad allergies and these are life savers. They leave them clean without a raw nose. Very price conscious too.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
They're tissues. What more can you say? They're soft, and conveniently come in a box where the next one comes up so you don't get the next one dirty.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?