Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC

I keep a pack of these in my car and my purse!! You never know when you will need a good tissue!! Very convenient package and generally pretty affordable!!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Council Bluffs

I like being able to make sure the kids always have a pack with them in their backpacks. It makes me feel better to know they can always blow their nose!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

I would recommend using it cause it's soft and you can use it when ya sneeze or blow your nose and it would be soft and not rough,its gentle to your nose!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Waupun, Wi

I typically buy this in a 3 pack, they hold up to my families seasonal allergies, for every season, and colds throughout the year, at an affordable price!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Kleenex is one of the products I keep in my house at all times. With allergy season here it's a must. The tissue doesn't fall apart and leaves no residue.
Amalec B.
Amalec B.
Bronx, NY

This is one of my favorite tissue brands, no tissue particles all over the face, nice and smooth to the nose, and can also be used to clean the kids face.
diana a.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL

I always brought these kleenex when I was at school cause our teacher would always ask to bring some and they would be great for when you had a runny nose
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI

These tissues are honestly the best! As someone who gets sick a lot usually my nose gets pretty chapped in the winter. But using these keeps my skin soft.
Dalisia B.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA

Cute pocket or purse sized. Allergy season slowly approaching best to stock up. Also in the winter when it's cold & flu season this is a total life saver.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA

Kleenex tissues are a littl emore expensive than the generics, but they're worth it. They hold up well and don't shed as much lint as the cheaper tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.