51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
Tissues are as soft as cotton. Doesn't leave that red rough patch on your nose. You can use as many as you want all day and your nose will not feel sore
Heather J.
Heather J.
Lehigh acres , FL
Best tissues for sore runny noses. My kids are always bringing home colds from school, only tissues they will let me use on them. So soft and comforting
Viana P.
Viana P.
Nicely sized. Soft and gentle to use. You know something is pretty great when people identify the product by the brand name Kleenex rather than tissues.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Great tissues that can stand up to a major runny nose without causing irritation. Boxes come in many different designs to fit with your decor and style.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I love ultra soft, its so gentle on your face. Growing up my dad would just use toliet paper which was so rough and after i found this i never went back
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We keep these in the bathroom and the kids room. They are a perfect size to store on a corner and come out easy without pulling all of them out the box.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corp Christi, TX
These come in handy during flu and allergy seasons. My ten years old suffers from severe hay fever and allergies, we go through at least 3 boxes a week.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
What to say about Kleenex? I love the fact the tissue is very soft and it doesn't break apart. I do have a box in almost every single room in my house.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this tissues, we always have a multi pack in the house. My moms had them around since I was a kid. They're definitely better than any store brand.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Grandview, MO
These are soft but strong. Had a cold and hear didn't leave me rubbed raw like some I've had. Plus, they clean up kids juice better than I anticipated.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?