51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Domonique V.
Domonique V.
I use the facial tissue the most when I have a cold. It feels so good on my nose especially when it's sore. It's great for kids and babies delicate skin.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I love this tissue box because it is different than the typical boring square box. Other than the appearance, these Kleenex are very soft and good to use
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Temple, TX
There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Edith J.
Edith J.
Waco, TX
We all carry one. The children have them in their backpacks, I have them in my purse and car. Very easy to open for the little ones and gentle on noses.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We keep these in the bathroom and the kids room. They are a perfect size to store on a corner and come out easy without pulling all of them out the box.
Thyda K.
Thyda K.
Beaverton
This is my best friend when my allergies are going crazy and I can't carry around a large box of kleenex. This travel size pack is perfect for my purse.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Layton, UT
I have 3 kiddos and these are a must need! You never know when you'll need one and a compact carrying package makes them easy to take anywhere with you!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
These tissues are perfect for on the go needs. Place them in your car and in bags and purses to have them in hand for when the need for a tissue arises.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Tan suave como la delicada piel de un bebe!!! Ademas no sueltan pelusas como
Las otras servilletas!! Las puedes tener en el carro ,baño y la habitación!
Viana P.
Viana P.
Nicely sized. Soft and gentle to use. You know something is pretty great when people identify the product by the brand name Kleenex rather than tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?