BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corp Christi, TX
These come in handy during flu and allergy seasons. My ten years old suffers from severe hay fever and allergies, we go through at least 3 boxes a week.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Lehigh acres , FL
Best tissues for sore runny noses. My kids are always bringing home colds from school, only tissues they will let me use on them. So soft and comforting
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect on the go tissues. With 4 kids, I always have at least one pack of these in my bag AT ALL TIMES!! Affordable, convenient, a definite must have!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
What to say about Kleenex? I love the fact the tissue is very soft and it doesn't break apart. I do have a box in almost every single room in my house.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Grandview, MO
These are soft but strong. Had a cold and hear didn't leave me rubbed raw like some I've had. Plus, they clean up kids juice better than I anticipated.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Have one of these packs in everyone of my bags, especially during allergy season. They are the perfect travel pack and love that they can be sealed up.
The best tissue out there I buy the bigger box becausebi have three kids I never have to worry if I blow their nose will my hand be covered in boogies.
Suhey H.
Suhey H.
Rahway, NJ
It's good my family love it !!! I been using it for many years , generations . Does not leave stuff in your face , it's good for people with allergies
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Melbourne , Fl
These small packs are incredibly convenient ! I throw these in my bags and keep some in my truck. It's nice knowing they are there when you need them.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Perfect compact size especially in smaller bathrooms. I use to help clean up my makeup a lot. Along with the everyday sneezes, coughs and watery eyes.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?