Add a Photo

Megan B.
Waupun, Wi
June 24, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I typically buy this in a 3 pack, they hold up to my families seasonal allergies, for every season, and colds throughout the year, at an affordable price!
Amalec B.
Amalec B.
Bronx, NY
June 21, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
This is one of my favorite tissue brands, no tissue particles all over the face, nice and smooth to the nose, and can also be used to clean the kids face.
Em
Em
Vacaville, CA
June 22, 2016, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Favorite brand! I like storing around 10 of these in a small makeup bag so I don't have to resort to using rough paper towel when tissues are unavaliable.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Mount Laurel, NJ
June 25, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Love these, with have 2 little ones they are great for at home and in the car and they are nice and soft on their little noses so they don't get irritated
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Council Bluffs
June 25, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I like being able to make sure the kids always have a pack with them in their backpacks. It makes me feel better to know they can always blow their nose!!
Jamiya B.
Jamiya B.
Harrisburg, PA
Supppppeerrrrr soft!! Great if you like blowing your nose in something as soft as a cloud!! Also great for removing eye makeup softly from under your eyes
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
June 24, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love this tissue box because it is different than the typical boring square box. Other than the appearance, these Kleenex are very soft and good to use
Domonique V.
Domonique V.
I use the facial tissue the most when I have a cold. It feels so good on my nose especially when it's sore. It's great for kids and babies delicate skin.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Temple, TX
June 25, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
June 25, 2016, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.