BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Gwendolyn W.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
TYanna M.
Review for: Car Wedge
Kleenex tissue is great for when you have a cold. Its sensitive on your nose and its not soggy when you have a runny nose. It's very effective and there is nothing disappointing about it, It inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone who needs tissue.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Bundle
Yes, these are more expensive than store brand, because these are on brand, but it's your face and it's sensitive. So buy the on brand. I can't stand the ones with lotion in them, they clog my pores and seem to actually make my nose all red and dry, despite that being what they say they won't do. Regular Kleenex is all I trust now, even if it is pretty hard to find.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Soft and strong. My nose never gets raw or red when using these during winter and allergy season
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Everyday facial tissues work great not only for when I have an allergy attack but also for cleaning off makeup from my face
Dainya W.
Nanty Glo, PA
Review for: Upright
We love our Kleenex at work. Thy are so soft and affordable. Everyone is always stocking up when the order comes in.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Upright
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS
Review for: Upright
Perfect for back to school time. They are great to send with your kids headed back to class when there teachers ask for tissues. They are a great price and great quality. They stand up to all the wear and tear kids put on them. they are a great price point and very affordable
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
Review for: Family Size White 240
I love the softness of the tissue. It is a brand I have had around since I was a kid. My mom used to purchase this.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
My go to tissues for when I'm sick or anyone in my family is sick. I can't live without them and always have a box sitting on my night stand
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?