Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Cat F.
Cat F.
Scottsdale, AZ

Great stuff! It Doesn't dry my nose out and it is very soft😁 it is a little pricey though compared to all the other brands which is why I gave it four stars
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA

Buying the Kleenex without the face lotion was the worst decision. My nose was so raw It was better to use Charmin toilet paper. Always get the lotion kind!
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Brawley, CA

This tissue is very versatile. I've used it for makeup clean up, toilet paper in a pinch, facial tissue, even as a napkin. I love it! It's strong yet soft.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Benton

This product is not very good in my opinion. They are harsh on skin and doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves your nose feeling quite irritated and very red
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

These are a brand of facial tissues that I grew up using and co tune to use in my own household. The multi packs go great through allergy and cold/ season.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.

You can never go wrong when buying Kleenex products. It is a well known brand for a reason. It is soft and doesn't irritate your nose like other brands do.
Niveditha S.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA

They're good to keep in your bag and use whenever you sweat or just want to freshen up. Also good to wipe hands after sanitizing when nothing is available.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

As an allergy sufferer this is my most trusted brand of tissues they're soft and strong and you can usually find them in a four pack which is a great deal.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC

I keep a pack of these in my car and my purse!! You never know when you will need a good tissue!! Very convenient package and generally pretty affordable!!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.

More expensive than other brands, but often worth it. They tend to be softer than other brands, which is invaluable when you've got a horribly stuffy nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.