Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I would recommend using it cause it's soft and you can use it when ya sneeze or blow your nose and it would be soft and not rough,its gentle to your nose!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Temple, TX
There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
I love having these guys, especially when you're on the go and your allergies go nuts on you. I know they don't hold a lot, but they still come in handy.
G R.
G R.
Riverside, CA
Great for wiping your face. They don't irritate your nose as much when you have a cold and have the sniffles. They do leave little specks of lint though.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I love this tissue box because it is different than the typical boring square box. Other than the appearance, these Kleenex are very soft and good to use
Domonique V.
Domonique V.
I use the facial tissue the most when I have a cold. It feels so good on my nose especially when it's sore. It's great for kids and babies delicate skin.
Thyda K.
Thyda K.
Beaverton
This is my best friend when my allergies are going crazy and I can't carry around a large box of kleenex. This travel size pack is perfect for my purse.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Lehigh acres , FL
Best tissues for sore runny noses. My kids are always bringing home colds from school, only tissues they will let me use on them. So soft and comforting
Edith J.
Edith J.
Waco, TX
We all carry one. The children have them in their backpacks, I have them in my purse and car. Very easy to open for the little ones and gentle on noses.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.