Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Angela L.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO

These are our go to tissues. My husband has really severe seasonal allergies and with the amount he has to use tissues, insists on these particular tissues.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

These are amazing! You know when you blow your nose to much with rough tissue? Yeah these are NOT them. These will help your nose stay un-chapped, and soft.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA

Buying the Kleenex without the face lotion was the worst decision. My nose was so raw It was better to use Charmin toilet paper. Always get the lotion kind!
Cat F.
Cat F.
Scottsdale, AZ

Great stuff! It Doesn't dry my nose out and it is very soft😁 it is a little pricey though compared to all the other brands which is why I gave it four stars
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA

I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I like how these don't make my nose al chaffed after using them religiously whenever my allergies kick in
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Brawley, CA

This tissue is very versatile. I've used it for makeup clean up, toilet paper in a pinch, facial tissue, even as a napkin. I love it! It's strong yet soft.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Benton

This product is not very good in my opinion. They are harsh on skin and doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves your nose feeling quite irritated and very red
Shellie P.
Shellie P.

You can never go wrong when buying Kleenex products. It is a well known brand for a reason. It is soft and doesn't irritate your nose like other brands do.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

As an allergy sufferer this is my most trusted brand of tissues they're soft and strong and you can usually find them in a four pack which is a great deal.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC

I keep a pack of these in my car and my purse!! You never know when you will need a good tissue!! Very convenient package and generally pretty affordable!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.