Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Clearwater, FL

Again, not sure what to say... it's tissues... as long as I have them, readily available and they don't feel slimy when I pull one out of the box... I'm good
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA

These are super soft and fit in any purse or gym bag easily. They don't irritate my nose and come in great handy for when my daughters allergies act up also.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA

I love that Kleenex makes tissues with such a variety of boxes. I can always find a style that matches the season and I know I'm not compromising on quality.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ

We almost always purchase these in bulk! They are so awesome and are not too harsh on my nose. These do not have lotion, so they do irritate my nose slightly
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

I always have a box at work and at home. They are great to remove your makeup. And they don't hurt my nose when I use them during a cold or allergies season.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA

Amazing tissues. They help replenish moisture around my nasal area when I'm sick instead of making my nose feel like it's gonna fall off (like other brands).
Kourtney T.
Kourtney T.

My kids have allergies so I am wiping their noses often. It is essential for us to have a soft tissue so we won't irritate their noses! Kleenex is the best!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX

Love the new prints they are putting out. I can sometimes find one to match my color scheme perfectly. Oh and very soft tissue, I don't use any other brand.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Mckinney, TX

Kleenex is a great product that doesn't leave my face and nose feeling raw after I use them. I love that you get a great value for the price of the product.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

Whenever my children need a kleenex or my self I only use this brand because it is soft on the nose and does not make it red. I highly recommend this brand!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.