BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Thyda K.
Beaverton
This is my best friend when my allergies are going crazy and I can't carry around a large box of kleenex. This travel size pack is perfect for my purse.
Elizabeth C.
Layton, UT
I have 3 kiddos and these are a must need! You never know when you'll need one and a compact carrying package makes them easy to take anywhere with you!
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
These tissues are perfect for on the go needs. Place them in your car and in bags and purses to have them in hand for when the need for a tissue arises.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Tan suave como la delicada piel de un bebe!!! Ademas no sueltan pelusas como
Las otras servilletas!! Las puedes tener en el carro ,baño y la habitación!
Viana P.
Nicely sized. Soft and gentle to use. You know something is pretty great when people identify the product by the brand name Kleenex rather than tissues.
Elizabeth M.
Carbondale, IL
I love ultra soft, its so gentle on your face. Growing up my dad would just use toliet paper which was so rough and after i found this i never went back
Nicole C.
Corp Christi, TX
These come in handy during flu and allergy seasons. My ten years old suffers from severe hay fever and allergies, we go through at least 3 boxes a week.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We keep these in the bathroom and the kids room. They are a perfect size to store on a corner and come out easy without pulling all of them out the box.
Chiquita C.
Tissues are as soft as cotton. Doesn't leave that red rough patch on your nose. You can use as many as you want all day and your nose will not feel sore
Heather J.
Lehigh acres , FL
Best tissues for sore runny noses. My kids are always bringing home colds from school, only tissues they will let me use on them. So soft and comforting
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?