Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA

I love that Kleenex makes tissues with such a variety of boxes. I can always find a style that matches the season and I know I'm not compromising on quality.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA

These are super soft and fit in any purse or gym bag easily. They don't irritate my nose and come in great handy for when my daughters allergies act up also.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Clearwater, FL

Again, not sure what to say... it's tissues... as long as I have them, readily available and they don't feel slimy when I pull one out of the box... I'm good
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

We almost always purchase these in bulk! They are so awesome and are not too harsh on my nose. These do not have lotion, so they do irritate my nose slightly
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

Whenever my children need a kleenex or my self I only use this brand because it is soft on the nose and does not make it red. I highly recommend this brand!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX

Love the new prints they are putting out. I can sometimes find one to match my color scheme perfectly. Oh and very soft tissue, I don't use any other brand.
Kourtney T.
Kourtney T.

My kids have allergies so I am wiping their noses often. It is essential for us to have a soft tissue so we won't irritate their noses! Kleenex is the best!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Mckinney, TX

Kleenex is a great product that doesn't leave my face and nose feeling raw after I use them. I love that you get a great value for the price of the product.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO

These are our go to tissues. My husband has really severe seasonal allergies and with the amount he has to use tissues, insists on these particular tissues.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

These are amazing! You know when you blow your nose to much with rough tissue? Yeah these are NOT them. These will help your nose stay un-chapped, and soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.