Add a Photo

Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
June 29, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I keep a pack of these in my car and my purse!! You never know when you will need a good tissue!! Very convenient package and generally pretty affordable!!
Niveditha S.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
June 22, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
They're good to keep in your bag and use whenever you sweat or just want to freshen up. Also good to wipe hands after sanitizing when nothing is available.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
June 28, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
More expensive than other brands, but often worth it. They tend to be softer than other brands, which is invaluable when you've got a horribly stuffy nose.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
June 28, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
These are a brand of facial tissues that I grew up using and co tune to use in my own household. The multi packs go great through allergy and cold/ season.
Dalisia B.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
June 24, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Cute pocket or purse sized. Allergy season slowly approaching best to stock up. Also in the winter when it's cold & flu season this is a total life saver.
Amalec B.
Amalec B.
Bronx, NY
June 21, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
This is one of my favorite tissue brands, no tissue particles all over the face, nice and smooth to the nose, and can also be used to clean the kids face.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
June 26, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
I would recommend using it cause it's soft and you can use it when ya sneeze or blow your nose and it would be soft and not rough,its gentle to your nose!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Waupun, Wi
June 24, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I typically buy this in a 3 pack, they hold up to my families seasonal allergies, for every season, and colds throughout the year, at an affordable price!
diana a.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
June 26, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I always brought these kleenex when I was at school cause our teacher would always ask to bring some and they would be great for when you had a runny nose
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
April 7, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is one of the products I keep in my house at all times. With allergy season here it's a must. The tissue doesn't fall apart and leaves no residue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.