51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Council Bluffs
I like being able to make sure the kids always have a pack with them in their backpacks. It makes me feel better to know they can always blow their nose!!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Kleenex is one of the products I keep in my house at all times. With allergy season here it's a must. The tissue doesn't fall apart and leaves no residue.
Em
Em
Vacaville, CA
Favorite brand! I like storing around 10 of these in a small makeup bag so I don't have to resort to using rough paper towel when tissues are unavaliable.
Dalisia B.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
Cute pocket or purse sized. Allergy season slowly approaching best to stock up. Also in the winter when it's cold & flu season this is a total life saver.
Amalec B.
Amalec B.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite tissue brands, no tissue particles all over the face, nice and smooth to the nose, and can also be used to clean the kids face.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I would recommend using it cause it's soft and you can use it when ya sneeze or blow your nose and it would be soft and not rough,its gentle to your nose!
amanda c.
amanda c.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love these, with have 2 little ones they are great for at home and in the car and they are nice and soft on their little noses so they don't get irritated
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI
These tissues are honestly the best! As someone who gets sick a lot usually my nose gets pretty chapped in the winter. But using these keeps my skin soft.
diana a.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
I always brought these kleenex when I was at school cause our teacher would always ask to bring some and they would be great for when you had a runny nose
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?