51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I would recommend using it cause it's soft and you can use it when ya sneeze or blow your nose and it would be soft and not rough,its gentle to your nose!
diana a.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
I always brought these kleenex when I was at school cause our teacher would always ask to bring some and they would be great for when you had a runny nose
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Temple, TX
There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I love this tissue box because it is different than the typical boring square box. Other than the appearance, these Kleenex are very soft and good to use
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
I love having these guys, especially when you're on the go and your allergies go nuts on you. I know they don't hold a lot, but they still come in handy.
Domonique V.
Domonique V.
I use the facial tissue the most when I have a cold. It feels so good on my nose especially when it's sore. It's great for kids and babies delicate skin.
G R.
G R.
Riverside, CA
Great for wiping your face. They don't irritate your nose as much when you have a cold and have the sniffles. They do leave little specks of lint though.
Edith J.
Edith J.
Waco, TX
We all carry one. The children have them in their backpacks, I have them in my purse and car. Very easy to open for the little ones and gentle on noses.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corp Christi, TX
These come in handy during flu and allergy seasons. My ten years old suffers from severe hay fever and allergies, we go through at least 3 boxes a week.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?