51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I like how these don't make my nose al chaffed after using them religiously whenever my allergies kick in
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Benton
This product is not very good in my opinion. They are harsh on skin and doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves your nose feeling quite irritated and very red
Niveditha S.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
They're good to keep in your bag and use whenever you sweat or just want to freshen up. Also good to wipe hands after sanitizing when nothing is available.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
As an allergy sufferer this is my most trusted brand of tissues they're soft and strong and you can usually find them in a four pack which is a great deal.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
You can never go wrong when buying Kleenex products. It is a well known brand for a reason. It is soft and doesn't irritate your nose like other brands do.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
I keep a pack of these in my car and my purse!! You never know when you will need a good tissue!! Very convenient package and generally pretty affordable!!
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Brawley, CA
This tissue is very versatile. I've used it for makeup clean up, toilet paper in a pinch, facial tissue, even as a napkin. I love it! It's strong yet soft.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
More expensive than other brands, but often worth it. They tend to be softer than other brands, which is invaluable when you've got a horribly stuffy nose.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
These are a brand of facial tissues that I grew up using and co tune to use in my own household. The multi packs go great through allergy and cold/ season.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I would recommend using it cause it's soft and you can use it when ya sneeze or blow your nose and it would be soft and not rough,its gentle to your nose!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?