Add a Photo

Kourtney T.
Kourtney T.
June 25, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
My kids have allergies so I am wiping their noses often. It is essential for us to have a soft tissue so we won't irritate their noses! Kleenex is the best!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
June 29, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
These are our go to tissues. My husband has really severe seasonal allergies and with the amount he has to use tissues, insists on these particular tissues.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
June 29, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These are amazing! You know when you blow your nose to much with rough tissue? Yeah these are NOT them. These will help your nose stay un-chapped, and soft.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
June 27, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Buying the Kleenex without the face lotion was the worst decision. My nose was so raw It was better to use Charmin toilet paper. Always get the lotion kind!
Cat F.
Cat F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great stuff! It Doesn't dry my nose out and it is very soft😁 it is a little pricey though compared to all the other brands which is why I gave it four stars
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
June 28, 2016, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I like how these don't make my nose al chaffed after using them religiously whenever my allergies kick in
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Benton
June 26, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
This product is not very good in my opinion. They are harsh on skin and doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves your nose feeling quite irritated and very red
Niveditha S.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
June 22, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
They're good to keep in your bag and use whenever you sweat or just want to freshen up. Also good to wipe hands after sanitizing when nothing is available.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
June 29, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
As an allergy sufferer this is my most trusted brand of tissues they're soft and strong and you can usually find them in a four pack which is a great deal.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
June 29, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I keep a pack of these in my car and my purse!! You never know when you will need a good tissue!! Very convenient package and generally pretty affordable!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.