BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Bundle
Best tissues and no smell or oils . I like that there thicker also and durable .
Brittany W.
Minford, OH
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I just like the brand. You can buy any where and its cheap. We use a lot of kleenex duriing the winter and allergy months.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
The only brand that I've ever used... I have them everywhere in the house because they really come in handy especially during allergy flu/cold seasons
Ashley L.
Strongsville, Oh
I have always loved Kleenex and it's my go to tissue brand. I would pay more to buy Kleenex than another tissue because I know I'm getting a quality product.
Gwendolyn W.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I really like how cute the patterns are on these. Makes those colds and runny noses a little more cheerie! The same great product but able to travel a bit easier they fit perfectly in cup holders... Especially in cars
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Bundle
Yes, these are more expensive than store brand, because these are on brand, but it's your face and it's sensitive. So buy the on brand. I can't stand the ones with lotion in them, they clog my pores and seem to actually make my nose all red and dry, despite that being what they say they won't do. Regular Kleenex is all I trust now, even if it is pretty hard to find.
ihave s.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Great tissue at great value. Our family go through tissues quite quickly - especially during allergy seasons. So it's great to find a simple everyday tissue that is not too expensive. We don't care as much for the lotion dots or special scented ones, so these are great!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Upright
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Victoria C.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
There tissues are wonderful. It had enough lotion to keep your nose from getting irritated and they don't leave your face greasy.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?