Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH

These are the best tissues out there, at any price. We have tried others, and always wind up back with Kleenex. They are tough, but gentle on my delicate nose.
Amara D.
Amara D.

These are my favorite tissues to use for my face and stuff. The tissues are soft and soothing because of the lotion and aloe vera. They are also price friendly
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock , MI

I love these go packs. I always keep them in my purse for the kids. Easy to get and use quick, effective and worth the price. You should always have some handy
Randi G.
Randi G.

I wish these had more lotion or moisture in them. I suffer from terrible allergies and every time i use kleenex brand my nose is red and raw and very painful☹️
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

Kleenex is my favorite tissue because it is strong yet soft. It helps to rub a raw nose when you have a soft tissue rather than one that feels like sand paper.
Kristiana C.
Kristiana C.
Denver, CO

It's all about the simple decor of the box. I can always count on the product to be soft and gentle on my face and nose, and it doesn't irritate my sore nose.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY

These are always on my bathroom counter! I use them to blow my nose and I also use them to remove makeup! Love them! Lotion makes them more gentle on my face!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA

I really like these packs for on the go use. I always buy this brand & these to go packs because I find them so much more useful than the regular at home box.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY

Greta tissues, these tissues cannot even compare to other brands. I would totally recommend these tissues for all types of people sensitive and not sensitive.
Christina E.
Christina E.

Love the 4 pack, its affordable and is great for the back to school supplies. the size of each box is a decent size I feel is appropriate for schools to have.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.