Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI

Kleenex brand is always a great buy. We enjoy the softness in every Kleenex. When allergies flare up these are effective at an affordable price for our family.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH

Tissues are one thing you can't skimp on!! Thank for for inventing the lotions ones that continue to save my nose from painful chapping during allergy season!!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA

I really like these packs for on the go use. I always buy this brand & these to go packs because I find them so much more useful than the regular at home box.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY

Greta tissues, these tissues cannot even compare to other brands. I would totally recommend these tissues for all types of people sensitive and not sensitive.
Christina E.
Christina E.

Love the 4 pack, its affordable and is great for the back to school supplies. the size of each box is a decent size I feel is appropriate for schools to have.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY

These are always on my bathroom counter! I use them to blow my nose and I also use them to remove makeup! Love them! Lotion makes them more gentle on my face!
Kristiana C.
Kristiana C.
Denver, CO

It's all about the simple decor of the box. I can always count on the product to be soft and gentle on my face and nose, and it doesn't irritate my sore nose.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA

I love that Kleenex makes tissues with such a variety of boxes. I can always find a style that matches the season and I know I'm not compromising on quality.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

We almost always purchase these in bulk! They are so awesome and are not too harsh on my nose. These do not have lotion, so they do irritate my nose slightly
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Clearwater, FL

Again, not sure what to say... it's tissues... as long as I have them, readily available and they don't feel slimy when I pull one out of the box... I'm good
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.