BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
Waupun, WI
I typically buy this in a 3 pack, they hold up to my families seasonal allergies, for every season, and colds throughout the year, at an affordable price!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I would recommend using it cause it's soft and you can use it when ya sneeze or blow your nose and it would be soft and not rough,its gentle to your nose!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Council Bluffs
I like being able to make sure the kids always have a pack with them in their backpacks. It makes me feel better to know they can always blow their nose!!
Dalisia B.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
Cute pocket or purse sized. Allergy season slowly approaching best to stock up. Also in the winter when it's cold & flu season this is a total life saver.
diana a.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
I always brought these kleenex when I was at school cause our teacher would always ask to bring some and they would be great for when you had a runny nose
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
I like these smaller boxes because they fit nicely in my apartment. I got a few of the large ones and it just felt like I had boxes of tissues everywhere
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I love this tissue box because it is different than the typical boring square box. Other than the appearance, these Kleenex are very soft and good to use
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Temple, TX
There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
I love having these guys, especially when you're on the go and your allergies go nuts on you. I know they don't hold a lot, but they still come in handy.
Domonique V.
Domonique V.
I use the facial tissue the most when I have a cold. It feels so good on my nose especially when it's sore. It's great for kids and babies delicate skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?