Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL

These Kleenex tissues are a great value. Although I don't like them as much as I do the ones with the Cool Touch, these are great

Good price for such a big box.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this tissues! So soft and durable. Smell really good and don't have paper dust . Both my husband and I love the feel of them . Wouldn't buy anything else
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Billings, MT

I really like the shape of these for the cup holders in my car. My only complaint is the tissues seem smaller and less absorbent than they are in a regular box.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Fort Worth, TX

This tissue is very great and helpful, it isn't rough very soft and is great for kids, doesn't make their nose hurt, very much recommended also great for school
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas , NV

I love Kleenex. Kleenex is my favorite. I even carry a box in all my vehicles. In case of emergencies. This is a wonderful product that I recommend to everyone.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.

Purchased these at Publix, they are so delicate on your nose I really loved them & are my go to! The cute designs make it enjoyable to have a box lying around!
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI

Kleenex brand is always a great buy. We enjoy the softness in every Kleenex. When allergies flare up these are effective at an affordable price for our family.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH

These are the best tissues out there, at any price. We have tried others, and always wind up back with Kleenex. They are tough, but gentle on my delicate nose.
Amara D.
Amara D.

These are my favorite tissues to use for my face and stuff. The tissues are soft and soothing because of the lotion and aloe vera. They are also price friendly
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY

I have terrible allergies and sinus issues so tissues are something I use very often. I like these because they don't make my nose raw. They work great for me.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.