BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Tessa B.
Gulfport, MS
Would be dead without #kleenex #tissues. It is so awesome to have a compact package that I can take with me anywhere. Maybe a little more expensive but the convince is worth it. Plus they're super soft on a sore nose!
Marissa H.
Review for: Family Size White 240 more...
Kleenex facial tissue is so good, it is soft and comes with a lot in a pack. It is good when you have a big party because you can just put the boxes laying out and anyone can convienetly grab some whenever they need.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues more...
I always buy this product and always stock pile it. The lotion ones are my personal favorite, but the other varieties are great as well. If I wait for a good sale, I can get this product for $1 per box - what a deal!
Jori D.
Plano, TX
The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
These are perfect to keep in your purse or your pocket or in the car! They are small pin the go packages of Kleenex that are convenient for anywhere you need them!
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Review for: Upright more...
Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct more...
Personally not a fan. I find that these are found in most public settings and find them to be the farthest thing from soft. Yes, they are affordable but if you're looking for comfort I would suggest another brand!
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Family Size White 240 more...
They're facial tissues, nothing spectacular about them can be pricey compared to store brand. But they're softer and a little thicker. Better to use when have a cold. But for everyday I prefer a store brand value
Mia M.
Ligonier, PA
Review for: Ultra Soft Box more...
My favorite tissues! i have pretty bad allergies and am constantly blowing my nose. my skin is super sensitive and this helps my nose stay moisturized even when it's dry outside. love how this helps in the winter!!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?