Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Christina E.
Christina E.
June 22, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Love the 4 pack, its affordable and is great for the back to school supplies. the size of each box is a decent size I feel is appropriate for schools to have.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
June 25, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
We almost always purchase these in bulk! They are so awesome and are not too harsh on my nose. These do not have lotion, so they do irritate my nose slightly
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
June 26, 2016, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
I always have a box at work and at home. They are great to remove your makeup. And they don't hurt my nose when I use them during a cold or allergies season.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Clearwater, FL
June 28, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Again, not sure what to say... it's tissues... as long as I have them, readily available and they don't feel slimy when I pull one out of the box... I'm good
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA
June 28, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I love that Kleenex makes tissues with such a variety of boxes. I can always find a style that matches the season and I know I'm not compromising on quality.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
May 24, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
These are super soft and fit in any purse or gym bag easily. They don't irritate my nose and come in great handy for when my daughters allergies act up also.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
June 23, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Amazing tissues. They help replenish moisture around my nasal area when I'm sick instead of making my nose feel like it's gonna fall off (like other brands).
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
June 29, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
Whenever my children need a kleenex or my self I only use this brand because it is soft on the nose and does not make it red. I highly recommend this brand!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX
June 23, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Love the new prints they are putting out. I can sometimes find one to match my color scheme perfectly. Oh and very soft tissue, I don't use any other brand.
Kourtney T.
Kourtney T.
June 25, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
My kids have allergies so I am wiping their noses often. It is essential for us to have a soft tissue so we won't irritate their noses! Kleenex is the best!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.