51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Mckinney, TX
Kleenex is a great product that doesn't leave my face and nose feeling raw after I use them. I love that you get a great value for the price of the product.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
These are amazing! You know when you blow your nose to much with rough tissue? Yeah these are NOT them. These will help your nose stay un-chapped, and soft.
Kourtney T.
Kourtney T.
My kids have allergies so I am wiping their noses often. It is essential for us to have a soft tissue so we won't irritate their noses! Kleenex is the best!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
These are our go to tissues. My husband has really severe seasonal allergies and with the amount he has to use tissues, insists on these particular tissues.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I like how these don't make my nose al chaffed after using them religiously whenever my allergies kick in
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX
Love the new prints they are putting out. I can sometimes find one to match my color scheme perfectly. Oh and very soft tissue, I don't use any other brand.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Whenever my children need a kleenex or my self I only use this brand because it is soft on the nose and does not make it red. I highly recommend this brand!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
Buying the Kleenex without the face lotion was the worst decision. My nose was so raw It was better to use Charmin toilet paper. Always get the lotion kind!
Cat F.
Cat F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great stuff! It Doesn't dry my nose out and it is very soft😁 it is a little pricey though compared to all the other brands which is why I gave it four stars
Niveditha S.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
They're good to keep in your bag and use whenever you sweat or just want to freshen up. Also good to wipe hands after sanitizing when nothing is available.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?