Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Julie A.
Julie A.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this tissues! So soft and durable. Smell really good and don't have paper dust . Both my husband and I love the feel of them . Wouldn't buy anything else
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Billings, MT

I really like the shape of these for the cup holders in my car. My only complaint is the tissues seem smaller and less absorbent than they are in a regular box.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Kleenex. Kleenex is my favorite. I even carry a box in all my vehicles. In case of emergencies. This is a wonderful product that I recommend to everyone.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.

Purchased these at Publix, they are so delicate on your nose I really loved them & are my go to! The cute designs make it enjoyable to have a box lying around!
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat Rock, MI

I love these go packs. I always keep them in my purse for the kids. Easy to get and use quick, effective and worth the price. You should always have some handy
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH

These are the best tissues out there, at any price. We have tried others, and always wind up back with Kleenex. They are tough, but gentle on my delicate nose.
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ

I am not very picky about tissues but I've always gone for the Kleenex brand when I need to buy them. They are very soft but do not break easily. Great product
Amara D.
Amara D.

These are my favorite tissues to use for my face and stuff. The tissues are soft and soothing because of the lotion and aloe vera. They are also price friendly
Randi G.
Randi G.

I wish these had more lotion or moisture in them. I suffer from terrible allergies and every time i use kleenex brand my nose is red and raw and very painful☹️
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY

I have terrible allergies and sinus issues so tissues are something I use very often. I like these because they don't make my nose raw. They work great for me.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.