BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kristina J.
More expensive than other brands, but often worth it. They tend to be softer than other brands, which is invaluable when you've got a horribly stuffy nose.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
I always brought these kleenex when I was at school cause our teacher would always ask to bring some and they would be great for when you had a runny nose
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
Cute pocket or purse sized. Allergy season slowly approaching best to stock up. Also in the winter when it's cold & flu season this is a total life saver.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI
These tissues are honestly the best! As someone who gets sick a lot usually my nose gets pretty chapped in the winter. But using these keeps my skin soft.
Jamiya B.
Harrisburg, PA
Supppppeerrrrr soft!! Great if you like blowing your nose in something as soft as a cloud!! Also great for removing eye makeup softly from under your eyes
amanda c.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love these, with have 2 little ones they are great for at home and in the car and they are nice and soft on their little noses so they don't get irritated
Em
Vacaville, CA
Favorite brand! I like storing around 10 of these in a small makeup bag so I don't have to resort to using rough paper towel when tissues are unavaliable.
Danielle G.
Etters, Pa
Kleenex tissues are a littl emore expensive than the generics, but they're worth it. They hold up well and don't shed as much lint as the cheaper tissues.
Stephanie P.
Council Bluffs
I like being able to make sure the kids always have a pack with them in their backpacks. It makes me feel better to know they can always blow their nose!!
Amalec B.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite tissue brands, no tissue particles all over the face, nice and smooth to the nose, and can also be used to clean the kids face.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?