Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA

I usually buy Kleenex at BJs were I find the best deal. I think I got 12 packs for 9.99 last time I was there and used a coupon. I love the quality of them and they are soft.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Hattiesburg, MS

This kleenex is sooooo soft and and the brand is my ultimate favorite especially when i have a cold or allergies its very effective and i would purchase over and over again!!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Russellville, AR

These are cute. They're easy to toss into a purse. I gave them 4 stars because I wish they sold packs with lotion in my nearest stores. They're cheap, and they're convenient.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Dartmouth, NS

These are the best for when my family is going through cold season. So much softer on sensitive noses and worth the extra cost for the comfort. My toddler much prefers them!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA

Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Ooltewah, TN

I have been using Kleenex for a while now and I love everything about it. Great quality, super soft, always have the cutest packaging. Great value for your money in overall.
Erin D.
Erin D.

We buy these Kleenex brand tissues all the time. They're strong without being rough or abrasive - important when you have a long-lasting cold with a constantly running nose.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

These are the best. Great when you are sick because it doesn't raw out your nose. And noce when you just need to blow because they are so soft. Always have these in my rooms.
Lauren
Lauren

( I write in French ) J'utilise souvent ces mouchoirs au quotidien, lors de repas ou pour essuyer des choses. Cela fonctionne bien et me satisfait. C'est doux et pas épais.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.

These are my favorite Kleenex, so smal you even forget they are in your purse. But total life savers for there size. I carry them everywhere I go, even my vehicles have one
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.