51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Kleenex brand is always a great buy. We enjoy the softness in every Kleenex. When allergies flare up these are effective at an affordable price for our family.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
Greta tissues, these tissues cannot even compare to other brands. I would totally recommend these tissues for all types of people sensitive and not sensitive.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY
These are always on my bathroom counter! I use them to blow my nose and I also use them to remove makeup! Love them! Lotion makes them more gentle on my face!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I really like these packs for on the go use. I always buy this brand & these to go packs because I find them so much more useful than the regular at home box.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Love the 4 pack, its affordable and is great for the back to school supplies. the size of each box is a decent size I feel is appropriate for schools to have.
Kristiana C.
Kristiana C.
Denver, CO
It's all about the simple decor of the box. I can always count on the product to be soft and gentle on my face and nose, and it doesn't irritate my sore nose.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
I always have a box at work and at home. They are great to remove your makeup. And they don't hurt my nose when I use them during a cold or allergies season.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
These are super soft and fit in any purse or gym bag easily. They don't irritate my nose and come in great handy for when my daughters allergies act up also.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Amazing tissues. They help replenish moisture around my nasal area when I'm sick instead of making my nose feel like it's gonna fall off (like other brands).
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
We almost always purchase these in bulk! They are so awesome and are not too harsh on my nose. These do not have lotion, so they do irritate my nose slightly
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?