Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
June 29, 2016, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
I am not very picky about tissues but I've always gone for the Kleenex brand when I need to buy them. They are very soft but do not break easily. Great product
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
June 23, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kleenex is my favorite tissue because it is strong yet soft. It helps to rub a raw nose when you have a soft tissue rather than one that feels like sand paper.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
June 27, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Purchased these at Publix, they are so delicate on your nose I really loved them & are my go to! The cute designs make it enjoyable to have a box lying around!
Randi G.
Randi G.
July 10, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
I wish these had more lotion or moisture in them. I suffer from terrible allergies and every time i use kleenex brand my nose is red and raw and very painful☹️
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock , MI
June 22, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I love these go packs. I always keep them in my purse for the kids. Easy to get and use quick, effective and worth the price. You should always have some handy
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH
June 25, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Tissues are one thing you can't skimp on!! Thank for for inventing the lotions ones that continue to save my nose from painful chapping during allergy season!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
June 23, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Greta tissues, these tissues cannot even compare to other brands. I would totally recommend these tissues for all types of people sensitive and not sensitive.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY
June 23, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These are always on my bathroom counter! I use them to blow my nose and I also use them to remove makeup! Love them! Lotion makes them more gentle on my face!
Kristiana C.
Kristiana C.
Denver, CO
June 23, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
It's all about the simple decor of the box. I can always count on the product to be soft and gentle on my face and nose, and it doesn't irritate my sore nose.
Christina E.
Christina E.
June 22, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Love the 4 pack, its affordable and is great for the back to school supplies. the size of each box is a decent size I feel is appropriate for schools to have.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.