Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
State College, PA

I really like this new shape! These boxes are super cute and fit just about anywhere! However, this style has a different shape tissue it's more square. I prefer the original.
Maddison L.
Maddison L.

These are so perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Come with cute designs, you can get 3 packs for a dollar from the dollar store. They are pretty thin which is a con.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.

Love Kleenex brand tissues! Not too pricey and the boxes are usually cute which is a plus when you want to match your home decor! Very reasonable for the quality and quantity!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Canton, PA

The Kleenex facial tissue bundle was a great buy for my large family. The tissues were soft on our skin and the size of the buy helped them longer between needing to buy more.
Inna C.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN

They are so super soft, your runny and irritated nose will be so happy! I like the designs on the boxes as well, easy to pick something that will go well with your home decor.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Hattiesburg, MS

This kleenex is sooooo soft and and the brand is my ultimate favorite especially when i have a cold or allergies its very effective and i would purchase over and over again!!
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love these cool touch tissues. Allergy season is rough in our house and my whole family loves the cooling quality of these when we are stuck blowing our noses all the time!
Tequila O.
Tequila O.
Triadelphia, Wv

Always buy this brand of Kleenex due to the soft nature of the tissues. There a good price in stores and i can always use them for other things like removing make up and such
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

These are great to carry around in my purse and diaper bag and leave one in the car. Plus, you can always buy them with a little personality. You can't go wrong with Kleenex.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Russellville, AR

These are cute. They're easy to toss into a purse. I gave them 4 stars because I wish they sold packs with lotion in my nearest stores. They're cheap, and they're convenient.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.