Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Debra S.
Debra S.
Panama City, FL

Kleenex ultra facial tissue is the perfect size for anywhere I have a box in my bed room living room and car! Kleenex is so soft it's perfect for sensitive noses
Katielynn V.
Katielynn V.
Union Grove, WI

Great issue! I love it very much, works wonders and is not rough on the skin and holds up well. a bit pricey but well worth it! very effective and well worth it!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Downey , Ca

So I have this tissue a three all though catch nose discharge, when you try to spit something out it doesn't absorbs it, it just falls of of it! So uncomfortable
Sarah  B.
Sarah B.
Watertown, SD

I grew up with this brand of Kleenex. I have had many colds with the Kleenex brand having a top rating to my nose. It's reasonably priced and meets my standards!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I love Kleenex facial tissues because they are soft without being too thick or oily feeling like some other brands. I have boxes of these in all of my bathrooms.
Daniel L.
Daniel L.
San Diego, CA

These are great for when you're sick and have that raw nose feeling. If you've never used these, you're missing out. They will help bring your nose back to life!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ

I think my favorite thing able Kleenex are the decorative boxes you can fit into just about every room in the house. The tissues are also always soft and gentle.
Dalina M.
Dalina M.

Love Kleenex brand products never disappoint. They are always soft and leave my nose nice and soft not irritated all the time. Great for removing makeup as well!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Montague, MI

Kleenex is so soft! I can always rely on kleenex to have a soft tissue for my nose! All the other brands start hurting when you have a runny nose but not kleenex
Candace J.
Candace J.

They are great for just throwing in your purse or leaving in your car, perfect tissue for on the go. They are also softer than most of the other brands out there
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.