BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
These are our go to tissues. My husband has really severe seasonal allergies and with the amount he has to use tissues, insists on these particular tissues.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I like how these don't make my nose al chaffed after using them religiously whenever my allergies kick in
Kourtney T.
My kids have allergies so I am wiping their noses often. It is essential for us to have a soft tissue so we won't irritate their noses! Kleenex is the best!
Tracy C.
These are a brand of facial tissues that I grew up using and co tune to use in my own household. The multi packs go great through allergy and cold/ season.
Bethany C.
Benton
This product is not very good in my opinion. They are harsh on skin and doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves your nose feeling quite irritated and very red
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
I keep a pack of these in my car and my purse!! You never know when you will need a good tissue!! Very convenient package and generally pretty affordable!!
Shellie P.
You can never go wrong when buying Kleenex products. It is a well known brand for a reason. It is soft and doesn't irritate your nose like other brands do.
Gabrielle W.
Brawley, CA
This tissue is very versatile. I've used it for makeup clean up, toilet paper in a pinch, facial tissue, even as a napkin. I love it! It's strong yet soft.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
As an allergy sufferer this is my most trusted brand of tissues they're soft and strong and you can usually find them in a four pack which is a great deal.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
They're good to keep in your bag and use whenever you sweat or just want to freshen up. Also good to wipe hands after sanitizing when nothing is available.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?