51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Hannah O.
Hannah O.
BILLINGS, MT
I really like the shape of these for the cup holders in my car. My only complaint is the tissues seem smaller and less absorbent than they are in a regular box.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Fort Worth, TX
This tissue is very great and helpful, it isn't rough very soft and is great for kids, doesn't make their nose hurt, very much recommended also great for school
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Kleenex is my favorite tissue because it is strong yet soft. It helps to rub a raw nose when you have a soft tissue rather than one that feels like sand paper.
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
I am not very picky about tissues but I've always gone for the Kleenex brand when I need to buy them. They are very soft but do not break easily. Great product
Amara D.
Amara D.
These are my favorite tissues to use for my face and stuff. The tissues are soft and soothing because of the lotion and aloe vera. They are also price friendly
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua, NH
Tissues are one thing you can't skimp on!! Thank for for inventing the lotions ones that continue to save my nose from painful chapping during allergy season!!
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock , MI
I love these go packs. I always keep them in my purse for the kids. Easy to get and use quick, effective and worth the price. You should always have some handy
Randi G.
Randi G.
I wish these had more lotion or moisture in them. I suffer from terrible allergies and every time i use kleenex brand my nose is red and raw and very painful☹️
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Purchased these at Publix, they are so delicate on your nose I really loved them & are my go to! The cute designs make it enjoyable to have a box lying around!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH
These are the best tissues out there, at any price. We have tried others, and always wind up back with Kleenex. They are tough, but gentle on my delicate nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?