BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Amazing tissues. They help replenish moisture around my nasal area when I'm sick instead of making my nose feel like it's gonna fall off (like other brands).
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
We almost always purchase these in bulk! They are so awesome and are not too harsh on my nose. These do not have lotion, so they do irritate my nose slightly
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA
I love that Kleenex makes tissues with such a variety of boxes. I can always find a style that matches the season and I know I'm not compromising on quality.
Gabriela C.
I always have a box at work and at home. They are great to remove your makeup. And they don't hurt my nose when I use them during a cold or allergies season.
Cait C.
Troy, MI
Buying the Kleenex without the face lotion was the worst decision. My nose was so raw It was better to use Charmin toilet paper. Always get the lotion kind!
Tiffany S.
Mckinney, TX
Kleenex is a great product that doesn't leave my face and nose feeling raw after I use them. I love that you get a great value for the price of the product.
Victoria R.
These are amazing! You know when you blow your nose to much with rough tissue? Yeah these are NOT them. These will help your nose stay un-chapped, and soft.
Cat F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great stuff! It Doesn't dry my nose out and it is very soft😁 it is a little pricey though compared to all the other brands which is why I gave it four stars
Kourtney T.
My kids have allergies so I am wiping their noses often. It is essential for us to have a soft tissue so we won't irritate their noses! Kleenex is the best!
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
These are our go to tissues. My husband has really severe seasonal allergies and with the amount he has to use tissues, insists on these particular tissues.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?