51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
These Kleenex tissues are a great value. Although I don't like them as much as I do the ones with the Cool Touch, these are great

Good price for such a big box.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
BILLINGS, MT
I really like the shape of these for the cup holders in my car. My only complaint is the tissues seem smaller and less absorbent than they are in a regular box.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Kleenex. Kleenex is my favorite. I even carry a box in all my vehicles. In case of emergencies. This is a wonderful product that I recommend to everyone.
Randi G.
Randi G.
I wish these had more lotion or moisture in them. I suffer from terrible allergies and every time i use kleenex brand my nose is red and raw and very painful☹️
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Purchased these at Publix, they are so delicate on your nose I really loved them & are my go to! The cute designs make it enjoyable to have a box lying around!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH
These are the best tissues out there, at any price. We have tried others, and always wind up back with Kleenex. They are tough, but gentle on my delicate nose.
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I love these go packs. I always keep them in my purse for the kids. Easy to get and use quick, effective and worth the price. You should always have some handy
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Kleenex brand is always a great buy. We enjoy the softness in every Kleenex. When allergies flare up these are effective at an affordable price for our family.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Kleenex is my favorite tissue because it is strong yet soft. It helps to rub a raw nose when you have a soft tissue rather than one that feels like sand paper.
Amara D.
Amara D.
These are my favorite tissues to use for my face and stuff. The tissues are soft and soothing because of the lotion and aloe vera. They are also price friendly
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?