BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Randi G.
I wish these had more lotion or moisture in them. I suffer from terrible allergies and every time i use kleenex brand my nose is red and raw and very painful☹️
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH
Tissues are one thing you can't skimp on!! Thank for for inventing the lotions ones that continue to save my nose from painful chapping during allergy season!!
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
I am not very picky about tissues but I've always gone for the Kleenex brand when I need to buy them. They are very soft but do not break easily. Great product
Kristiana C.
Denver, CO
It's all about the simple decor of the box. I can always count on the product to be soft and gentle on my face and nose, and it doesn't irritate my sore nose.
Christina E.
Love the 4 pack, its affordable and is great for the back to school supplies. the size of each box is a decent size I feel is appropriate for schools to have.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I really like these packs for on the go use. I always buy this brand & these to go packs because I find them so much more useful than the regular at home box.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY
These are always on my bathroom counter! I use them to blow my nose and I also use them to remove makeup! Love them! Lotion makes them more gentle on my face!
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
Greta tissues, these tissues cannot even compare to other brands. I would totally recommend these tissues for all types of people sensitive and not sensitive.
Michelle B.
Clearwater, FL
Again, not sure what to say... it's tissues... as long as I have them, readily available and they don't feel slimy when I pull one out of the box... I'm good
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA
I love that Kleenex makes tissues with such a variety of boxes. I can always find a style that matches the season and I know I'm not compromising on quality.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?