Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA

I love buying the packs on the go because they are very convenient, I wish they were a little softer, but overall they are a great product to use and ate very handy.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT

Love the tissues with lotion. When you have a terrible cold and are constantly blowing your nose, these are so helpful so you don't get that red and chapped feeling.
Isadonna H.
Isadonna H.
King, Nc

These are the tissues my granny has been getting since before I was born. She has always loved this brand and so do I. These tissues are soft and not too expensive!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

These are nice to have in my purse or in the car when I know I'll need to gain access to them in a quick matter. They aren't the softest, but they get the job done.
Katya E.
Katya E.

My kids love these tissue because it doesn't irritate their skin. If I get them the ones without lotion they end up with red noses. This is a must have item for us.
Laura O.
Laura O.

I like getting the three pack of these so that I can have more than one box of tissues in my dorm. It's always nice to not have to run across the room for a tissue.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Okolona, AR

I love Kleenex brand tissues! They are so much more comfortable than a lot of the competitors. Great deal for the price, do the job well, all around great product.
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR

These are perfect to keep in your purse or your pocket or in the car! They are small pin the go packages of Kleenex that are convenient for anywhere you need them!
Joleen B.
Joleen B.
N Tonawanda, NY

Love the lotion! They are wonderful during allergy and cold season. So soft to! They aren't harsh in any way to your nose, actually they are kind of moisturizing !
Mike E.
Mike E.
Marion, Ohio

Great tissues with no issues! Nice and soft, doesn't scratch or chaff your nose leaving it feeling raw and dry. Nice and thick as well so it doesn't rip too easily
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.