51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Debra S.
Debra S.
Panama City, FL
Kleenex ultra facial tissue is the perfect size for anywhere I have a box in my bed room living room and car! Kleenex is so soft it's perfect for sensitive noses
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ
I think my favorite thing able Kleenex are the decorative boxes you can fit into just about every room in the house. The tissues are also always soft and gentle.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Downey , Ca
So I have this tissue a three all though catch nose discharge, when you try to spit something out it doesn't absorbs it, it just falls of of it! So uncomfortable
Dalina M.
Dalina M.
Love Kleenex brand products never disappoint. They are always soft and leave my nose nice and soft not irritated all the time. Great for removing makeup as well!
Katielynn V.
Katielynn V.
Union Grove, WI
Great issue! I love it very much, works wonders and is not rough on the skin and holds up well. a bit pricey but well worth it! very effective and well worth it!
Candace J.
Candace J.
They are great for just throwing in your purse or leaving in your car, perfect tissue for on the go. They are also softer than most of the other brands out there
Daniel L.
Daniel L.
San Diego, CA
These are great for when you're sick and have that raw nose feeling. If you've never used these, you're missing out. They will help bring your nose back to life!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
BILLINGS, MT
I really like the shape of these for the cup holders in my car. My only complaint is the tissues seem smaller and less absorbent than they are in a regular box.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Kleenex. Kleenex is my favorite. I even carry a box in all my vehicles. In case of emergencies. This is a wonderful product that I recommend to everyone.
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
These Kleenex tissues are a great value. Although I don't like them as much as I do the ones with the Cool Touch, these are great

Good price for such a big box.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.