Add a Photo

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
June 21, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I always have a pack or two of the to go tissues in my diaper bag. they are great for cleaning messes, wiping hands, blowing noses, what ever you may need it for.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
June 24, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Upright
This box of tissue is soft and I love using this on my grand kids. No cons . It don't leave your skin red after a few uses. Very Effective. i would recommend this
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Montague, MI
June 23, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Kleenex is so soft! I can always rely on kleenex to have a soft tissue for my nose! All the other brands start hurting when you have a runny nose but not kleenex
Daniel L.
Daniel L.
San Diego, CA
June 28, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
These are great for when you're sick and have that raw nose feeling. If you've never used these, you're missing out. They will help bring your nose back to life!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
June 9, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I love Kleenex facial tissues because they are soft without being too thick or oily feeling like some other brands. I have boxes of these in all of my bathrooms.
Debra S.
Debra S.
Panama City, FL
June 23, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Kleenex ultra facial tissue is the perfect size for anywhere I have a box in my bed room living room and car! Kleenex is so soft it's perfect for sensitive noses
Katielynn V.
Katielynn V.
Union Grove, WI
June 24, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
Great issue! I love it very much, works wonders and is not rough on the skin and holds up well. a bit pricey but well worth it! very effective and well worth it!
Sarah  B.
Sarah B.
Watertown, SD
June 26, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I grew up with this brand of Kleenex. I have had many colds with the Kleenex brand having a top rating to my nose. It's reasonably priced and meets my standards!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ
June 23, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
I think my favorite thing able Kleenex are the decorative boxes you can fit into just about every room in the house. The tissues are also always soft and gentle.
Candace J.
Candace J.
June 28, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
They are great for just throwing in your purse or leaving in your car, perfect tissue for on the go. They are also softer than most of the other brands out there
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.