Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love buying the packs on the go because they are very convenient, I wish they were a little softer, but overall they are a great product to use and ate very handy.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Boulder, CO

Ultra soft is perfect for me. I have allergies plus really sensitive skin. These tissues keep me from getting all red and sore around the nose during allergy season.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT

Love the tissues with lotion. When you have a terrible cold and are constantly blowing your nose, these are so helpful so you don't get that red and chapped feeling.
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI

I always stock up on these before winter and allergy season. The 3 pack gives you the most bang for your buck for something you're just going to blow your nose into.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

These are nice to have in my purse or in the car when I know I'll need to gain access to them in a quick matter. They aren't the softest, but they get the job done.
Isadonna H.
Isadonna H.
King, Nc

These are the tissues my granny has been getting since before I was born. She has always loved this brand and so do I. These tissues are soft and not too expensive!
Laura O.
Laura O.

I like getting the three pack of these so that I can have more than one box of tissues in my dorm. It's always nice to not have to run across the room for a tissue.
Katya E.
Katya E.

My kids love these tissue because it doesn't irritate their skin. If I get them the ones without lotion they end up with red noses. This is a must have item for us.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Okolona, AR

I love Kleenex brand tissues! They are so much more comfortable than a lot of the competitors. Great deal for the price, do the job well, all around great product.
Jahdai G.
Jahdai G.
Phoenix, AZ

I live in the desert. So during the summer my skin gets very oily. I always use one of these tissues to just pay away the oil leaving a quick clean feel to my face
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.