Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great tissues! You can always find them on sale and there are usually coupons. These do not irritate or dry out my nose. One always gets the job done so no need to reach for multiple!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I buy these because they are one: inexpensive and two: because they are KLEENEX! They are very effective and durable. I have used bargain brands and they don't stand up to this brand.
Steffani F.
Steffani F.
Noblesville, IN

I love these kind with the lotion in them. They are soft & I don't have to worry about the kids noses getting raw from using them. Cheaper if you buy them in a big pack @ Sam's club.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Middle Village, NY

We don't say tissue, we just say Kleenex in our house. The brand we grew up with, the one we keep in constant supply. Great brand, excellent quality, great pricing. I buy it in bulk.
Ginelle E.
Ginelle E.

These are a must for cold season! prevents some nose dryness but if you're blowing your nose every 20 seconds your nose will get dry still! Overall great product that's nice and soft
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

This is the tissue brand I've grown up using my whole life. the quality has always been promising and you can always find Kleenex on sale. Plus they have awesome designs on the boxes
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

Love these!!!! So handy to keep in your purse,car,etc!! I usually get a pack of these at the dollar store once I run out. I highly rec them plus you never know when you'll need them!

Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Corsicana, Tx

Kleenex is the only tissue I use its very soft but sometimes ur nose can get raw from all the nose blowinv amd wipinv so the lotion addition is great to keep you mousturized and soft
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

I like using Kleenex because of the options it has for aloe or softness and the different box options. I also like that they have packets for pockets or vehicles and it's affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL

I love the bundles of Kleenex because they are Great for every room in the house! My family loves these as well and we are very loyal to buying Kleenex! I would definitely recommend!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.