Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX

We only buy the kleenex brand. I highly recommend this product, it is softer than any other brand. they also last long because all you need is one they are so strong.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Boone, IA

I always keep a pack in my purse because you never know when you may need one. They're the prefect size, cute packaging and I love the sticker that keeps them sealed!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mohegan Lake, NY

I love my tissues! I keep boxes throughout my house and at work. They're thick and soft, so when you have a runny nose all day, it doesn't make your nose sore and red
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Albany, GA

I keep these at work for the clients of the attorney. Hey smell great, are soft and strong and don't leave your nose all dry and flaky like a lot of tossue brands do!
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT

Love the tissues with lotion. When you have a terrible cold and are constantly blowing your nose, these are so helpful so you don't get that red and chapped feeling.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Boulder, CO

Ultra soft is perfect for me. I have allergies plus really sensitive skin. These tissues keep me from getting all red and sore around the nose during allergy season.
Lasanya M.
Lasanya M.

Allergies seems to follow at least one of us and Kleenex is an extremely durable tissue to rely on. I have tried other brands but I always gravitate back to Kleenex.
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA

These are okay. they are kept at our office so I tried picking some up one day for home, very disappointed. left one of the children I baby'sit with an agitated nose!
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA

Kleenex wedge facial tissues are very soft and doesn't make my nose feel raw or make it red i keep theses in car during travel time and allergy season very affordable
Karla O.
Karla O.

These are great tissues for travel,work and school. They come in handy when you have allergies or a cold👍. They are something you should keep in your house or purse!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.