Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kara D.
Kara D.
Plano, TX

These are very soft and strong tissues. Not exactly the cheapest brand but I tend to buy the best brand for tissues because there's nothing more annoying than a paper thin tissue that disintegrates into pieces, especially when you're having awful allergies and constantly blowing your nose. I would definitely recommend these!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

These tissues are a step under the Puffs brand. If you don't need that much ply for your tissues, for example having them on your side table or bathroom countertop? If you wanted tissues for leisure use and not because you have the flu, then these are the perfect tissues for you. Also, their tissue box designs are cute too!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

These tissues are always at my desk.  I love that you can buy them in bulk.  They are gentle yet sturdy.  They do not have a waxy feeling to them.  The boxes are cute packaging.  The pricing is more expensive than other brands but I would pay for it as this is the only brand and type I like.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD

These definitely come in handy when you have a baby in the house. I always have a pack of these in my son's diaper bag wherever we go because he drools a lot so I always use these to wipe his mouth. These are small and very convenient wherever you go, rather you are sick or just use them for everyday use, they are amazing.
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

These are great during allergy season. They completely prevent my nose getting sore during this time and during colds. If I don't have a box of these on hand and have to use a non lotion tissue or bathroom tissue, my nose get so incredibly sore inside and out, it's almost unbearable to blow my nose. These are a must have!
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
Orem, UT

These tissues do the job, but I don't find them exceptional in any way. You'll still get a raw/chapped nose if you're sick or have allergies and are constantly using them, but again, they're strong enough to do what tissues are made to do. I would recommend these as they're usually a great price and the packaging is cute.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN

I only use Kleenex brand tissues because they are so soft and durable compared to all the others. I just started using the lotion-infused ones, thinking they would work well for when my nose gets red and raw during the allergy season. The tissues are velvety smooth and non-irritable - very impressed and will buy again!
Briann D.
Briann D.
Sharon, PA

I'm not really on trying out different types of tissue brands. I have always used Kleenex. They are soft, not harsh. There are several in every box, which I like because I don't have to repurchase often. I always buy the bundle packs and I stick a box in about every room in the house. Always needed during the holidays!
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA

These are the kind of tissues that you find at the Doctors office where youa re just happy to have found a tissue but if you keep using them over and over your nose would be too raw. They are too thin and rip easily. Are not my first choice when purchasing tissues but I will use them if there is nothing else avialable.
KJ R.
KJ R.
Dallas, TX

Kleenex Eveyday Facial Tissues are fantastic for all sorts of purposes, including blowing noses, of course, but also for so much more. These tissues work well for removing make-up, picking up a spill, having a snack, etc. The size of the box is compact, too, and that makes it easy for them to fit just about anywhere.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.