BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
I only use Kleenex brand tissues because they are so soft and durable compared to all the others. I just started using the lotion-infused ones, thinking they would work well for when my nose gets red and raw during the allergy season. The tissues are velvety smooth and non-irritable - very impressed and will buy again!
Alexis L.
If you're sick and having to blow/wipe your nose 50+ times a day, these are the tissues you want. There is no way to avoid some rawness on the nose when you're that sick, but these tissues take about double the usage before you get to that point. They are also good to use for small children with more sensitive noses.
KJ R.
Dallas, TX
Kleenex Eveyday Facial Tissues are fantastic for all sorts of purposes, including blowing noses, of course, but also for so much more. These tissues work well for removing make-up, picking up a spill, having a snack, etc. The size of the box is compact, too, and that makes it easy for them to fit just about anywhere.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
There is nothing worse than an eye sore. Tissue boxes are one of those! I really like how these come in so many different colors with so many different designs. When I saw them at Kroger about 8 months ago I couldn't help but to stock up. They are cute and take up SO MUCH more less space than the typical tissue box.
Michelle B.
When shopping for tissues I want one that is strong enough to deal with cold and allergy season yet soft enough to use if I want to remove makeup. I definitely don't want my tissues to have lotion that tend to irritate my nose when I'm suffering from allergies or a cold. Kleenex 2 ply facial tissues meets those needs!
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
It's always nice to have a box of tissues, but I like these especially because they look good on the counter or desk. The patterns on the box looks classy and definitely better than a regular plain box. The shape also uses less counter space. Tissues themselves are usual Kleenex quality - soft and generously sized.
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
When cold/flu season rolls around, these babies are my best friendzies. I don't have to worry about my snozz getting abused because these are like sweet soothing clouds. The Aloe and E infused blankets of moisture are crucial for anyone who easily gets a dry and sore sneezer when suffering a cold, flu or allergies.
Jessica A.
I love Kleenex. It is usually the only brand that I buy. The three pack makes life so much easier. We go through tissues like crazy, especially in the winter. It is nice to always tissues on hand with this bigger pack and get a bulk price. The tissues are thick and strong but still smooth on skin. Highly recommend!
Sade C.
Atlantic City, NJ
Kleenex is the best facial tissue ever. It is soft and it is wonderful for removing tears and makeup. It is gentle yet strong and the only tissue I swear by. I use it on tired eyes after rubbing the face with raw Shea butter and it completely revitalizes my face.. My ultimate favorite beauty secret.. I love kleenex
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Having allergies year round. I always keep Kleenex stocked around my house it comes in handy for everything. The bigger boxes the less often I change the box and that's good for a lazy one like me. although sometimes having a nasty bout I use them all. They run cheap. I usually find them and 99 cent stores of gtms
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?