Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Lilliana P.
Lilliana P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these tissues, I have always used Kleenex, and love the ones with aloe. Especially when it comes time for cold and flu season, it is nice to use tissues that will not leave your nose all red and sore from using rough tissue. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those with allergies, because they will come in handy.
Paige E.
Paige E.

TISSUES! I have to take them everywhere with me! The small six packs are perfect for that, one in my bag, two in my car, some on my desk... I'm a runny person haha! They're so soft and so inexpensive, honestly just one of those things that you have to have on you all the time so yuo need to buy them and I would recommend Kleenex!
Carol A.
Carol A.

If you're like me you want a good product and nice packaging. Kleenex gets it right with these slim pack tissues with sneeze shield. They fit right into your pocket or purse and the packaging is awesome inspired by Betsey Johnson. I love to share these tissues with friends and family. I often use these for party favors and gifts.
Anne V.
Anne V.

It;s really an everyday must have, whenever you go always have a facial tissue. here in the Philippines a s you all know it's considered as a tropical country therefore it sometimes reaches up to 35 degrees celcius, if you forget bringing your hankies with you then you can use the everyday facial tissue offered to us by Kleenex.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
East Amherst, NY

My family has always used Kleenex, they're the perfect thickness and hold up to just about anything you throw at them-I've even used them in place of a paper towel! They always have nice designs on the boxes, too- I often leave them out as is without a cover because the designs they make fit perfectly in my home. Great product!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I love the designs that are available with this tissue box. The design always vary and there are always several options available at the store. I keep one in the guest bathroom. However if you have a bad cold those tissues won't hold up because they are pretty thin. For the daily use and decorative purposes they will do though.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Plano, TX

These are very soft and strong tissues. Not exactly the cheapest brand but I tend to buy the best brand for tissues because there's nothing more annoying than a paper thin tissue that disintegrates into pieces, especially when you're having awful allergies and constantly blowing your nose. I would definitely recommend these!
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA

These are the best for me when I am at work, because it's a small unobtrusive desk space stealing box, they work great as napkins in a pinch too if I spill coffee (okay so if I spill anything LOL) on my desk. it leaves me more room to look less cluttered, and they are fantastic to grab when i feel a sneeze coming on as well!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

These tissues are a step under the Puffs brand. If you don't need that much ply for your tissues, for example having them on your side table or bathroom countertop? If you wanted tissues for leisure use and not because you have the flu, then these are the perfect tissues for you. Also, their tissue box designs are cute too!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD

These definitely come in handy when you have a baby in the house. I always have a pack of these in my son's diaper bag wherever we go because he drools a lot so I always use these to wipe his mouth. These are small and very convenient wherever you go, rather you are sick or just use them for everyday use, they are amazing.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.