51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
Orem, UT
These tissues do the job, but I don't find them exceptional in any way. You'll still get a raw/chapped nose if you're sick or have allergies and are constantly using them, but again, they're strong enough to do what tissues are made to do. I would recommend these as they're usually a great price and the packaging is cute.
Briann D.
Briann D.
Sharon, PA
I'm not really on trying out different types of tissue brands. I have always used Kleenex. They are soft, not harsh. There are several in every box, which I like because I don't have to repurchase often. I always buy the bundle packs and I stick a box in about every room in the house. Always needed during the holidays!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
I only use Kleenex brand tissues because they are so soft and durable compared to all the others. I just started using the lotion-infused ones, thinking they would work well for when my nose gets red and raw during the allergy season. The tissues are velvety smooth and non-irritable - very impressed and will buy again!
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA
These are the kind of tissues that you find at the Doctors office where youa re just happy to have found a tissue but if you keep using them over and over your nose would be too raw. They are too thin and rip easily. Are not my first choice when purchasing tissues but I will use them if there is nothing else avialable.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
If you're sick and having to blow/wipe your nose 50+ times a day, these are the tissues you want. There is no way to avoid some rawness on the nose when you're that sick, but these tissues take about double the usage before you get to that point. They are also good to use for small children with more sensitive noses.
KJ R.
KJ R.
Dallas, TX
Kleenex Eveyday Facial Tissues are fantastic for all sorts of purposes, including blowing noses, of course, but also for so much more. These tissues work well for removing make-up, picking up a spill, having a snack, etc. The size of the box is compact, too, and that makes it easy for them to fit just about anywhere.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
When shopping for tissues I want one that is strong enough to deal with cold and allergy season yet soft enough to use if I want to remove makeup. I definitely don't want my tissues to have lotion that tend to irritate my nose when I'm suffering from allergies or a cold. Kleenex 2 ply facial tissues meets those needs!
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
There is nothing worse than an eye sore. Tissue boxes are one of those! I really like how these come in so many different colors with so many different designs. When I saw them at Kroger about 8 months ago I couldn't help but to stock up. They are cute and take up SO MUCH more less space than the typical tissue box.
Cecelia W.
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
When cold/flu season rolls around, these babies are my best friendzies. I don't have to worry about my snozz getting abused because these are like sweet soothing clouds. The Aloe and E infused blankets of moisture are crucial for anyone who easily gets a dry and sore sneezer when suffering a cold, flu or allergies.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love Kleenex. It is usually the only brand that I buy. The three pack makes life so much easier. We go through tissues like crazy, especially in the winter. It is nice to always tissues on hand with this bigger pack and get a bulk price. The tissues are thick and strong but still smooth on skin. Highly recommend!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?