BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Meaghann S.
The best tissues. I refuse to buy generic version of tissues because they just scratch my nose and eyes. I have terrible allergies and carry the travel packs with me every where. They're life savers!
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
As a mom having these in my purse, diaper bag, car, and work bag are a must. There is always a runny nose, boo-boo or tear needing a Tissue. This size is a great option to have ready on the go.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
It is always good to keep tissues in your bag, you don't know when you are going to need them. Kleenex is my favorite brand for tissues. I like these ones that come in separate envelopes.
Valerie S.
Briarwood, NY
One of the best products I always keep with me. I have such surprise allergies because of the seasons and my dogs so I always need them by my pillow, my bag, and my purse. They're soft and comes in a small pocket size so it saves a TON of space.
It saves me so many times when I want to throw out gum, be the hero in a teary situation with other people, clean a little water or coffee spill, clean my hands when there NO paper towels or even worse, when theres NO TOLIET PAPER in the public or school bathrooms. Oh the horror! So yes, it saved me many times.

comes in 6 in a packet so you can share with others, good for a few bucks when you don't want to carry a box with you or even a few tissues crumpled in your back pocket.
Erica N.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Car Wedge more...
These are good Kleenex I have tried Scott Kleenex over the years and these type of Kleenex however if I'm close to the Box I don't know if it's the Box doing it or if it's just the cotton in general or the texture that you guys use eyes work up a big strong allergy for sneezing and I don't like to sneeze when I'm not close to the box or nearby the area where I pull out the kleenex to clean my nose in my eyes I will not sneeze but as I'm close to the box or close in that area and I inhale I have the tendency to sneeze but other than that they are very good soft wipe
Natalie E.
Nashville
These to-go packs help me survive allergy season in Nashville. I always have them on me. The packaging stays sticky so the Kleenexes are protected in my sometimes messy purse.
Veronica M.
Review for: 160 Tissues more...
I like to buy these in stock as I can get a good value and it is an item that I keep a box in every room of my house and car! It is a bit pricey compared to others but I cannot justify a few dollars saved for a chapped, red nose due to cheap tissues that especially are painful when it's flu season. I recommend spending the extra dollar or two, and look for coupons which they always have which help bring price down to competitors pricing.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100 more...
My mom always use to pack these for me as a child, and now as an adult I make sure to always have a pack. I have bad allergies, and I am always prone to colds in the winter. Small enough to keep anywhere, these feel like they're never ending, which is a good thing. Affordable, seems like an excessive buy, you don't really need them, you can just pack a ziplock baggie with some tissues and keep it pushing. But they're cute, and provide a sense of preparedness against the allergy and flu seasons.
Christine V.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues more...
Though Kleenex tend to be the softest tissues overall, I tend to prefer Kleenex with lotion, especially if I have a cold or need to blow my nose frequently. I know my students always appreciate when I've purchased these specific tissues and I always run out quickly at school or at home! These Kleenex tend to run the least expensive of the brand tissues. I would suggest purchasing in bulk through Costco or Amazon Prime to get the best bang for your buck with coupons whenever possible!
Kyla H.
Frostburg, MD
These tissues make you feel very comfy blowing your nose. They are very soft and durable. Help you out when you are sick and need tissues. Definitely recommended.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?