Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA

I keep 2 or 3 boxes in my house at all times. With my allergies I'm in constant need of tissues and I can use these as many times and I need with it making my skin raw.
Daira C.
Daira C.
Sulphur, OK

Only the original tissue will work for my family. We love kleenex and take them everywhere we go. We keep pocket packs in our cars and bags and keep boxes in the house.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
Lannon, WI

These are great tissues that don't hurt your nose when you feel sick. The cubes are nice because they aren't as big as traditional boxes and great for the car or office
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sumner, GA

Kleenex tissues are the best out there. They hold up under pressure, and are always handy. I like to use the ones with lotion in them so I don't end up with a raw nose.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Love these Kleenex because the aloe doesn't allow for your skin to peel. The tissues are very soft and I highly recommend using it when your are sick with a runny nose
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY

Kleenex tissues are a trusted brand, and their facial tissues are soft on the skin, especially in the winter when everything is dry. They are effective and affordable.
guillermo q.
guillermo q.
Birch Hills

I have allergies and this is a great product to have in ur car when on the road. Compact and fits the perfectly in the compartment between the driver and copilot sits.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL

Good tissues. Thick, soft, don't fall apart while you're trying to wipe your toddler's nose! The boxes are cute too, and you don't mind leaving them out on on counter.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mohegan Lake, NY

I love my tissues! I keep boxes throughout my house and at work. They're thick and soft, so when you have a runny nose all day, it doesn't make your nose sore and red
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN

As a teacher I know Kleenex! This is the best value, and the best quality. I love the ways these boxes are made,
So that little hands can't waste
Anymore than needed.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.