Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love buying the packs on the go because they are very convenient, I wish they were a little softer, but overall they are a great product to use and ate very handy.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
Love the tissues with lotion. When you have a terrible cold and are constantly blowing your nose, these are so helpful so you don't get that red and chapped feeling.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Boulder, CO
Ultra soft is perfect for me. I have allergies plus really sensitive skin. These tissues keep me from getting all red and sore around the nose during allergy season.
Laura O.
Laura O.
I like getting the three pack of these so that I can have more than one box of tissues in my dorm. It's always nice to not have to run across the room for a tissue.
Isadonna H.
Isadonna H.
King, Nc
These are the tissues my granny has been getting since before I was born. She has always loved this brand and so do I. These tissues are soft and not too expensive!
Katya E.
Katya E.
My kids love these tissue because it doesn't irritate their skin. If I get them the ones without lotion they end up with red noses. This is a must have item for us.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
These are nice to have in my purse or in the car when I know I'll need to gain access to them in a quick matter. They aren't the softest, but they get the job done.
Joleen B.
Joleen B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love the lotion! They are wonderful during allergy and cold season. So soft to! They aren't harsh in any way to your nose, actually they are kind of moisturizing !
Jahdai G.
Jahdai G.
Phoenix, AZ
I live in the desert. So during the summer my skin gets very oily. I always use one of these tissues to just pay away the oil leaving a quick clean feel to my face
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are perfect to keep in your purse or your pocket or in the car! They are small pin the go packages of Kleenex that are convenient for anywhere you need them!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.