Add a Photo

lisa c.
Fresno, CA
June 24, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Kleenex wedge facial tissues are very soft and doesn't make my nose feel raw or make it red i keep theses in car during travel time and allergy season very affordable
Lasanya M.
Lasanya M.
June 30, 2016, 7:19 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Allergies seems to follow at least one of us and Kleenex is an extremely durable tissue to rely on. I have tried other brands but I always gravitate back to Kleenex.
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
July 1, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
These are okay. they are kept at our office so I tried picking some up one day for home, very disappointed. left one of the children I baby'sit with an agitated nose!
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
June 24, 2016, 8:46 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
I always stock up on these before winter and allergy season. The 3 pack gives you the most bang for your buck for something you're just going to blow your nose into.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Boulder, CO
June 25, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Ultra soft is perfect for me. I have allergies plus really sensitive skin. These tissues keep me from getting all red and sore around the nose during allergy season.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love buying the packs on the go because they are very convenient, I wish they were a little softer, but overall they are a great product to use and ate very handy.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
June 26, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
Love the tissues with lotion. When you have a terrible cold and are constantly blowing your nose, these are so helpful so you don't get that red and chapped feeling.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
These are nice to have in my purse or in the car when I know I'll need to gain access to them in a quick matter. They aren't the softest, but they get the job done.
Isadonna H.
Isadonna H.
King, Nc
June 25, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
These are the tissues my granny has been getting since before I was born. She has always loved this brand and so do I. These tissues are soft and not too expensive!
Katya E.
Katya E.
June 25, 2016, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
My kids love these tissue because it doesn't irritate their skin. If I get them the ones without lotion they end up with red noses. This is a must have item for us.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.