51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love buying the packs on the go because they are very convenient, I wish they were a little softer, but overall they are a great product to use and ate very handy.
Isadonna H.
Isadonna H.
King, Nc
These are the tissues my granny has been getting since before I was born. She has always loved this brand and so do I. These tissues are soft and not too expensive!
Laura O.
Laura O.
I like getting the three pack of these so that I can have more than one box of tissues in my dorm. It's always nice to not have to run across the room for a tissue.
Katya E.
Katya E.
My kids love these tissue because it doesn't irritate their skin. If I get them the ones without lotion they end up with red noses. This is a must have item for us.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
These are nice to have in my purse or in the car when I know I'll need to gain access to them in a quick matter. They aren't the softest, but they get the job done.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Gurdon, AR
I love Kleenex brand tissues! They are so much more comfortable than a lot of the competitors. Great deal for the price, do the job well, all around great product.
Jahdai G.
Jahdai G.
Phoenix, AZ
I live in the desert. So during the summer my skin gets very oily. I always use one of these tissues to just pay away the oil leaving a quick clean feel to my face
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are perfect to keep in your purse or your pocket or in the car! They are small pin the go packages of Kleenex that are convenient for anywhere you need them!
Joleen B.
Joleen B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love the lotion! They are wonderful during allergy and cold season. So soft to! They aren't harsh in any way to your nose, actually they are kind of moisturizing !
Mike E.
Mike E.
Marion, Ohio
Great tissues with no issues! Nice and soft, doesn't scratch or chaff your nose leaving it feeling raw and dry. Nice and thick as well so it doesn't rip too easily
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?