Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS

They are like regular tissues just have more soft to them, they aren't so rough with your nose/face and the kids like them more than the regular so I now get them anytime we need tissues.
Omalee B.
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA

Convenient...sometimes you just can't use a wet wipe for the kid's messes. Buy a box for every room in your house so you don't have to go running to another room while the mess gets wirse
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Pulaski, NY

Good Prduct easy on my noes no soreness when blowing my noes exspecialy when it's clod season that's when I blow my noes the most and use these the most about the only I need to use them.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.

Love the Kleenex brand. Have used this like forever. It is priced affordable and I don't have any negatives about this product. Very effective and would continue to purchase this product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Always love using this when my little girl is sick. She needs the softness so it doesn't tear the flesh off her nose with rougher brands like in the past. I have always stuck with kleenex.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

These are the only tissues I use because I have skin and most tissues are drying to my nose. I have allergies so I use tissues quite often and these never bother me so I really like them
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.

I like these because they are so tiny and don't take up a bunch of room. Also they are very soft. I tend to go through them a lot faster though which is a downside to them being smaller.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

This is great for keeping in your purse, car or backpack. I always keep tissues with me and this makes it so much easier. No more ball of tissues to shove in my pocket. Highly recommend.
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA

These are the nicest size for your office not too big I can fit in a drawer. They're very strong they last a long time so you don't go through them quickly. They are absorbent and gentle
Dai'Shaune H.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC

Great bundle for a great price for a great product. My mother buys these all the time for classrooms for the children to use during the school year. The tissue is soft and thick enough.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.