BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
These are nice to have in my purse or in the car when I know I'll need to gain access to them in a quick matter. They aren't the softest, but they get the job done.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Gurdon, AR
I love Kleenex brand tissues! They are so much more comfortable than a lot of the competitors. Great deal for the price, do the job well, all around great product.
Jahdai G.
Jahdai G.
Phoenix, AZ
I live in the desert. So during the summer my skin gets very oily. I always use one of these tissues to just pay away the oil leaving a quick clean feel to my face
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are perfect to keep in your purse or your pocket or in the car! They are small pin the go packages of Kleenex that are convenient for anywhere you need them!
Joleen B.
Joleen B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love the lotion! They are wonderful during allergy and cold season. So soft to! They aren't harsh in any way to your nose, actually they are kind of moisturizing !
Mike E.
Mike E.
Marion, Ohio
Great tissues with no issues! Nice and soft, doesn't scratch or chaff your nose leaving it feeling raw and dry. Nice and thick as well so it doesn't rip too easily
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I buy these each fall to send back to school with the kids. They are softer and thicker then the regular tissues so kids tender noses don't get red and irritated.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I always have a pack or two of the to go tissues in my diaper bag. they are great for cleaning messes, wiping hands, blowing noses, what ever you may need it for.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Hitchcock, TX
Love the cute cube design and the prints. I don't feel like I have to hide them. The tissues are soft and durable which is also great. Does not leave nose chapped
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This box of tissue is soft and I love using this on my grand kids. No cons . It don't leave your skin red after a few uses. Very Effective. i would recommend this
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?