Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA

As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA

My go to all time favorite Kleenex these are so gentle on the face. I like to get the value boxes because they last a long time. I would definitely recommend this product
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
Tampa, FL

These are perfect for the car and perfect for traveling. I find myself needing these when I'm sick or when I'm applying and cleaning makeup. I would definitely recommend
jessica m.
jessica m.

Great product for the price. I I through a lot of tissues due to seasonal and pet allergies. I've never had soreness from using this product. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

At the beginning of every school year I send my son with these to class and his teacher is always very grateful, they cover a variety of classroom as well as home needs!
Selma I.
Selma I.

They're okay and work well. Only thing I'm not huge on is the price. You basically pay for the name and reputation. It's good, but when I can I go for something cheaper.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Springfield, Ma

So soft! Nothing is worse than getting an irritated, dry, red nose on top of it being congested. This product is so gentle that it makes being sick just a little better
Daira C.
Daira C.
Sulphur, OK

Only the original tissue will work for my family. We love kleenex and take them everywhere we go. We keep pocket packs in our cars and bags and keep boxes in the house.
Maren L.
Maren L.
Sandy, UT

These are the perfect size for cup holders. I usually buy a few packs as I have horrid seasonal allergies. When the container is empty I use it as a little garbage can.
Shunte S.
Shunte S.
Birmingham, AL

I like these because noise is always dry when I'm sick. It hurts to rub dry tissue against it. I really like the ones with valor rub in them. It helps clear my nose up.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.