Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN
As a teacher I know Kleenex! This is the best value, and the best quality. I love the ways these boxes are made,
So that little hands can't waste
Anymore than needed.
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
We only buy the kleenex brand. I highly recommend this product, it is softer than any other brand. they also last long because all you need is one they are so strong.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Boone, IA
I always keep a pack in my purse because you never know when you may need one. They're the prefect size, cute packaging and I love the sticker that keeps them sealed!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mohegan Lake, NY
I love my tissues! I keep boxes throughout my house and at work. They're thick and soft, so when you have a runny nose all day, it doesn't make your nose sore and red
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Albany, GA
I keep these at work for the clients of the attorney. Hey smell great, are soft and strong and don't leave your nose all dry and flaky like a lot of tossue brands do!
Katy S.
Katy S.
Been using Kleenex for many years! this is a must have when you are sick and feeling under the weather. I keep a small box in my room for the days i have a runny nose
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Kleenex wedge facial tissues are very soft and doesn't make my nose feel raw or make it red i keep theses in car during travel time and allergy season very affordable
Lasanya M.
Lasanya M.
Allergies seems to follow at least one of us and Kleenex is an extremely durable tissue to rely on. I have tried other brands but I always gravitate back to Kleenex.
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
These are okay. they are kept at our office so I tried picking some up one day for home, very disappointed. left one of the children I baby'sit with an agitated nose!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Boulder, CO
Ultra soft is perfect for me. I have allergies plus really sensitive skin. These tissues keep me from getting all red and sore around the nose during allergy season.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.