BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
These are great the tissue is soft and gentle some come with lotion in them. perfect for colds I love that there's no scraping to the skin !
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Best tissue. like that it comes in many sizes and that all work perfectly to complete the job. one of a kind tissue
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
These tissues are nice. I stocked up a while ago when they were on major discount and they are fine. They shred pretty easily and they aren't the softest feeling if you need to use them a lot. I love the Puffs cooling sensation tissues the best.
Juliann P.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kleenex tissues are a great price and the most reliable tissue brand I have ever used. They do not tear easily and are very effective.
Jennifer H.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Review for: Car Wedge
Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Review for: White Bundle
Sturdy, durable, doesn't make my nose raw, holds the snot, can't complain about it.
Tara K.
Boone, IA
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I always keep a pack in my purse because you never know when you may need one. They're the prefect size, cute packaging and I love the sticker that keeps them sealed!
Lauren P.
Katy, TX
Review for: Family Size White 240
I am a very emotional person & this is so great for those sad movies & colds
Ashley J.
The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?