Add a Photo

Photos (73)
guillermo q.
guillermo q.
Birch Hills
June 29, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I have allergies and this is a great product to have in ur car when on the road. Compact and fits the perfectly in the compartment between the driver and copilot sits.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
June 22, 2016, 7:23 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Good tissues. Thick, soft, don't fall apart while you're trying to wipe your toddler's nose! The boxes are cute too, and you don't mind leaving them out on on counter.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY
June 22, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Kleenex tissues are a trusted brand, and their facial tissues are soft on the skin, especially in the winter when everything is dry. They are effective and affordable.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
June 29, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
Love these Kleenex because the aloe doesn't allow for your skin to peel. The tissues are very soft and I highly recommend using it when your are sick with a runny nose
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Mohegan Lake, NY
June 24, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I love my tissues! I keep boxes throughout my house and at work. They're thick and soft, so when you have a runny nose all day, it doesn't make your nose sore and red
Katy S.
Katy S.
June 21, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Been using Kleenex for many years! this is a must have when you are sick and feeling under the weather. I keep a small box in my room for the days i have a runny nose
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
May 28, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Upright
We only buy the kleenex brand. I highly recommend this product, it is softer than any other brand. they also last long because all you need is one they are so strong.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Boone, IA
May 31, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I always keep a pack in my purse because you never know when you may need one. They're the prefect size, cute packaging and I love the sticker that keeps them sealed!
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Albany, GA
June 29, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I keep these at work for the clients of the attorney. Hey smell great, are soft and strong and don't leave your nose all dry and flaky like a lot of tossue brands do!
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN
June 25, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
As a teacher I know Kleenex! This is the best value, and the best quality. I love the ways these boxes are made,
So that little hands can't waste
Anymore than needed.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.