51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Albany, GA
I keep these at work for the clients of the attorney. Hey smell great, are soft and strong and don't leave your nose all dry and flaky like a lot of tossue brands do!
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
We only buy the kleenex brand. I highly recommend this product, it is softer than any other brand. they also last long because all you need is one they are so strong.
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
These are okay. they are kept at our office so I tried picking some up one day for home, very disappointed. left one of the children I baby'sit with an agitated nose!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Boulder, CO
Ultra soft is perfect for me. I have allergies plus really sensitive skin. These tissues keep me from getting all red and sore around the nose during allergy season.
Lasanya M.
Lasanya M.
Allergies seems to follow at least one of us and Kleenex is an extremely durable tissue to rely on. I have tried other brands but I always gravitate back to Kleenex.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
Love the tissues with lotion. When you have a terrible cold and are constantly blowing your nose, these are so helpful so you don't get that red and chapped feeling.
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I always stock up on these before winter and allergy season. The 3 pack gives you the most bang for your buck for something you're just going to blow your nose into.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Kleenex wedge facial tissues are very soft and doesn't make my nose feel raw or make it red i keep theses in car during travel time and allergy season very affordable
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love buying the packs on the go because they are very convenient, I wish they were a little softer, but overall they are a great product to use and ate very handy.
Katya E.
Katya E.
My kids love these tissue because it doesn't irritate their skin. If I get them the ones without lotion they end up with red noses. This is a must have item for us.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?