Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA

This brand has been my go to for years. The 2-ply is strong enough for even when I have the worst colds. These tissues are great with lotion for makeup removal in a pinch
Randi G.
Randi G.

I have terrible allergies and need to blow my nose constantly! Unfortunately I feel that the kleenex doesn't have enough soothing lotion in it and it tears my gave apart.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.

Not much to say....they're tissues and they work as I expect tissues would. I always wish they were softer but that's because I have bad allergies so my nose is sensitive
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Selma I.
Selma I.

They're okay and work well. Only thing I'm not huge on is the price. You basically pay for the name and reputation. It's good, but when I can I go for something cheaper.
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
Tampa, FL

These are perfect for the car and perfect for traveling. I find myself needing these when I'm sick or when I'm applying and cleaning makeup. I would definitely recommend
jessica m.
jessica m.

Great product for the price. I I through a lot of tissues due to seasonal and pet allergies. I've never had soreness from using this product. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

At the beginning of every school year I send my son with these to class and his teacher is always very grateful, they cover a variety of classroom as well as home needs!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Springfield, Ma

So soft! Nothing is worse than getting an irritated, dry, red nose on top of it being congested. This product is so gentle that it makes being sick just a little better
LAURA G.
LAURA G.

Cuando ando agripada es el unico que compro, me gusta la suavidad, el aroma, la resistencia, el precio, aunque mas alto que marcas de super pero vale muchisimo la pena.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.