Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion, IL

I love these facial tissues. They are a great size to travel with. I can put them anywhere. I keep one in the car in my gym bag my purse I even have one in my son's room. They are so handy.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

My family have been using these for years, i guess they are great since we keep buying the same ones, their very soft and definitely feels good using it to clean your face or blow your nose
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

i can't bring myself to stop buying these for my purse. i always tell myself i'm going to buy another brand, but i never do. because kleenex is the real deal. soft, reliable, not too dusty.
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA

These are the softest tissues, if you are sick and are constantly using tissues and don't want nose burn you have to go with kleenex or else you are chancing looking like Rudolph for a bit!
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA

One of those products that I will never go generic on. My kiddo needed these for school supplies and I'm not letting all those kids noses go home dry and red from low quality facial tissue
Sorcha O.
Sorcha O.

These tissues work so well for me if I have a cold and my nose is sensitive. The tissues are really soft and do not irritate my skin, the only problem however is that they rip very easily.
Andraya R.
Andraya R.
East Moline, IL

This package lasts at my house for three or four months my nose doesn't get rubbed raw and the price is right and my kids don't complain that their scratchy like they do with other tissues
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like the boxes. They're cute and jolly. The Kleenex themselves are also pretty good. Sometimes they irritate my nose a bit more from the dryness but overall they get the job done.
Molly S.
Molly S.

As a teacher we go through numerous boxes of tissues per month and sometimes per week! Kleenex brand is the best by far! Providing a great product to wipe noses and faces in times of need!
Sandra W.
Sandra W.

Love the Kleenex brand. Have used this like forever. It is priced affordable and I don't have any negatives about this product. Very effective and would continue to purchase this product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.