Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Allison T.
Allison T.

I'm a paramedic and can only imagine the germs I see all the time. I'm an avid hand washer. But when my allergies are bad these are necessary. Sharing germs is not caring.
Lael A.
Lael A.
Bonners Ferry, ID

Enjoy the Kleenex brand. It is gentle on you nose and doesn't chap even when you use them repeatedly. Good value for product especially if purchased at back to school time
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA

These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tilton, NH

The tissues are very soft no matter what kind you get, as long as the brand is Kleenex. This brand is one of the only brands that don't hurt my noses The product is great.
kyung h.
kyung h.
Antelope, CA

It is very soft and strong. it is very good value and specially family pack. no scent is a plus. it lasted for long time. it is very effective for makeup and clean up mass
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Randi G.
Randi G.

I have terrible allergies and need to blow my nose constantly! Unfortunately I feel that the kleenex doesn't have enough soothing lotion in it and it tears my gave apart.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX

The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA

As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spruce Pine, NC

Kleenex brand tissue is soft and sturdy. I like that it doesn't irritate the skin. Also the boxes come in different designs which is nice for using in the home or office.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.