51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Erin B.
Erin B.
Springfield, MA
So soft! Nothing is worse than getting an irritated, dry, red nose on top of it being congested. This product is so gentle that it makes being sick just a little better
Maren L.
Maren L.
Sandy, UT
These are the perfect size for cup holders. I usually buy a few packs as I have horrid seasonal allergies. When the container is empty I use it as a little garbage can.
Daira C.
Daira C.
Sulphur, OK
Only the original tissue will work for my family. We love kleenex and take them everywhere we go. We keep pocket packs in our cars and bags and keep boxes in the house.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sumner, GA
Kleenex tissues are the best out there. They hold up under pressure, and are always handy. I like to use the ones with lotion in them so I don't end up with a raw nose.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
I keep 2 or 3 boxes in my house at all times. With my allergies I'm in constant need of tissues and I can use these as many times and I need with it making my skin raw.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Good tissues. Thick, soft, don't fall apart while you're trying to wipe your toddler's nose! The boxes are cute too, and you don't mind leaving them out on on counter.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Love these Kleenex because the aloe doesn't allow for your skin to peel. The tissues are very soft and I highly recommend using it when your are sick with a runny nose
guillermo q.
guillermo q.
Birch Hills
I have allergies and this is a great product to have in ur car when on the road. Compact and fits the perfectly in the compartment between the driver and copilot sits.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY
Kleenex tissues are a trusted brand, and their facial tissues are soft on the skin, especially in the winter when everything is dry. They are effective and affordable.
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN
As a teacher I know Kleenex! This is the best value, and the best quality. I love the ways these boxes are made,
So that little hands can't waste
Anymore than needed.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?