Add a Photo

jessica m.
jessica m.
June 21, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Great product for the price. I I through a lot of tissues due to seasonal and pet allergies. I've never had soreness from using this product. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Jan. 24, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Upright
At the beginning of every school year I send my son with these to class and his teacher is always very grateful, they cover a variety of classroom as well as home needs!
Shunte S.
Shunte S.
Birmingham, AL
June 29, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I like these because noise is always dry when I'm sick. It hurts to rub dry tissue against it. I really like the ones with valor rub in them. It helps clear my nose up.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Springfield, MA
June 22, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
So soft! Nothing is worse than getting an irritated, dry, red nose on top of it being congested. This product is so gentle that it makes being sick just a little better
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
June 26, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Cuando ando agripada es el unico que compro, me gusta la suavidad, el aroma, la resistencia, el precio, aunque mas alto que marcas de super pero vale muchisimo la pena.
Maren L.
Maren L.
Sandy, UT
June 27, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
These are the perfect size for cup holders. I usually buy a few packs as I have horrid seasonal allergies. When the container is empty I use it as a little garbage can.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
June 29, 2016, 7:23 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I keep 2 or 3 boxes in my house at all times. With my allergies I'm in constant need of tissues and I can use these as many times and I need with it making my skin raw.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
Lannon, WI
Jan. 16, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Upright
These are great tissues that don't hurt your nose when you feel sick. The cubes are nice because they aren't as big as traditional boxes and great for the car or office
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sumner, GA
June 28, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Kleenex tissues are the best out there. They hold up under pressure, and are always handy. I like to use the ones with lotion in them so I don't end up with a raw nose.
Daira C.
Daira C.
Sulphur, OK
June 27, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Only the original tissue will work for my family. We love kleenex and take them everywhere we go. We keep pocket packs in our cars and bags and keep boxes in the house.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.