BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Melissa H.
Bell City, MO
These are perfect for your purse, diaper bag, console of car. Great for the nose, and always handy if you have children. I would recommend these little trial packs everyday!!
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues more...
Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Rachel H.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes more...
I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
Review for: Upright Bundle more...
I have been using Kleenex for a while now and I love everything about it. Great quality, super soft, always have the cutest packaging. Great value for your money in overall.
Teresa G.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct more...
My family wants only Kleenex priducts, the quality is consistent. No worries about it being too thin and the larger size box requires less storage and trips to the store. I love the designs, theres always somethong to match my decor
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Kleenex is a trusted brand and these cute mini packs don't dissapoint. I keep one in my purse, in the car and on my desk. You never know when you might sneeze and more comes out than you expect! Easy to clean up any unexpected mess lol
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH
My children and their father get seasonal allergies. These are the only tissues that does not dry out their face and make their noses hurt. Yes, its a little more expensive than the store brands, but the quality definitely beats them.
Mindy H.
These are great to carry around in my purse and diaper bag and leave one in the car. Plus, you can always buy them with a little personality. You can't go wrong with Kleenex.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes more...
Kleenex tissues are soft to use. The boxes are great to keep around the house and provide a nice amount of tissues. They are effective and useful when you need tissues the most. They are also inexpensive! I recommend this product.
Danyele B.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10 more...
Kleenex is the only brand my family uses. I love the Go Packs because I can toss them in my purse or bag. I usually keep a pack in the desk drawer or car. I always reach for them. They are great for anything and as always gentle in the face.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?