Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Janet W.
Janet W.
Gwinn, MI

We like these cause you can now your nose without getting it on your hands , they hold up very well. And the kids love the fact that it doesn't make there nose red n sore.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA

These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.

Not much to say....they're tissues and they work as I expect tissues would. I always wish they were softer but that's because I have bad allergies so my nose is sensitive
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA

These are really soft they are great for cleaning they don't irritate my nose they are great for on the go they work really well so when you have a cold use these tissues
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA

As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX

The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA

My go to all time favorite Kleenex these are so gentle on the face. I like to get the value boxes because they last a long time. I would definitely recommend this product
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA

This brand has been my go to for years. The 2-ply is strong enough for even when I have the worst colds. These tissues are great with lotion for makeup removal in a pinch
Randi G.
Randi G.

I have terrible allergies and need to blow my nose constantly! Unfortunately I feel that the kleenex doesn't have enough soothing lotion in it and it tears my gave apart.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.