51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
My go to all time favorite Kleenex these are so gentle on the face. I like to get the value boxes because they last a long time. I would definitely recommend this product
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand has been my go to for years. The 2-ply is strong enough for even when I have the worst colds. These tissues are great with lotion for makeup removal in a pinch
jessica m.
jessica m.
Great product for the price. I I through a lot of tissues due to seasonal and pet allergies. I've never had soreness from using this product. Would definitely recommend.
Selma I.
Selma I.
They're okay and work well. Only thing I'm not huge on is the price. You basically pay for the name and reputation. It's good, but when I can I go for something cheaper.
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
Tampa, FL
These are perfect for the car and perfect for traveling. I find myself needing these when I'm sick or when I'm applying and cleaning makeup. I would definitely recommend
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sumner, GA
Kleenex tissues are the best out there. They hold up under pressure, and are always handy. I like to use the ones with lotion in them so I don't end up with a raw nose.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
Cuando ando agripada es el unico que compro, me gusta la suavidad, el aroma, la resistencia, el precio, aunque mas alto que marcas de super pero vale muchisimo la pena.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Springfield , MA
So soft! Nothing is worse than getting an irritated, dry, red nose on top of it being congested. This product is so gentle that it makes being sick just a little better
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?