Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
These are great because they are perfect for on the go! My boyfriend always ends up needing tissues for his allergies so it's convenient that j always have these near by!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA
As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand has been my go to for years. The 2-ply is strong enough for even when I have the worst colds. These tissues are great with lotion for makeup removal in a pinch
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spruce Pine, NC
Kleenex brand tissue is soft and sturdy. I like that it doesn't irritate the skin. Also the boxes come in different designs which is nice for using in the home or office.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
My go to all time favorite Kleenex these are so gentle on the face. I like to get the value boxes because they last a long time. I would definitely recommend this product
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
Tampa, FL
These are perfect for the car and perfect for traveling. I find myself needing these when I'm sick or when I'm applying and cleaning makeup. I would definitely recommend
jessica m.
jessica m.
Great product for the price. I I through a lot of tissues due to seasonal and pet allergies. I've never had soreness from using this product. Would definitely recommend.
Selma I.
Selma I.
They're okay and work well. Only thing I'm not huge on is the price. You basically pay for the name and reputation. It's good, but when I can I go for something cheaper.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
Cuando ando agripada es el unico que compro, me gusta la suavidad, el aroma, la resistencia, el precio, aunque mas alto que marcas de super pero vale muchisimo la pena.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?