Add a Photo

sara m.
Yakima, WA
June 21, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
My go to all time favorite Kleenex these are so gentle on the face. I like to get the value boxes because they last a long time. I would definitely recommend this product
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
Jan. 31, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
These are great because they are perfect for on the go! My boyfriend always ends up needing tissues for his allergies so it's convenient that j always have these near by!
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA
June 23, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spruce Pine, NC
June 28, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex brand tissue is soft and sturdy. I like that it doesn't irritate the skin. Also the boxes come in different designs which is nice for using in the home or office.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand has been my go to for years. The 2-ply is strong enough for even when I have the worst colds. These tissues are great with lotion for makeup removal in a pinch
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
June 26, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
June 21, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Not much to say....they're tissues and they work as I expect tissues would. I always wish they were softer but that's because I have bad allergies so my nose is sensitive
Selma I.
Selma I.
June 22, 2016, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
They're okay and work well. Only thing I'm not huge on is the price. You basically pay for the name and reputation. It's good, but when I can I go for something cheaper.
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
Tampa, FL
June 27, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
These are perfect for the car and perfect for traveling. I find myself needing these when I'm sick or when I'm applying and cleaning makeup. I would definitely recommend
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.