Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

These are the best. Great when you are sick because it doesn't raw out your nose. And noce when you just need to blow because they are so soft. Always have these in my rooms.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.

These are my favorite Kleenex, so smal you even forget they are in your purse. But total life savers for there size. I carry them everywhere I go, even my vehicles have one
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL

Love iT bUT if it is in your budget buy the lotion in it it mAke a huge difference . It the best I have ever bought. It a staple if your sick or and wen I put my make up on
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
sophia v.
sophia v.
Coeur D Alene, ID

The ultra soft kleenexes are pretty great. They don't leave your nose feeling raw and scratched up after use. They're very gentle, but also very delicate and easily ripped.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have really bad allergies so I go through tissues a lot. the family pack last a while for me. they do not dry out my nose. these are very affordable and worth the price.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA

These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Gwinn, MI

We like these cause you can now your nose without getting it on your hands , they hold up very well. And the kids love the fact that it doesn't make there nose red n sore.
Lael A.
Lael A.
Bonners Ferry, ID

Enjoy the Kleenex brand. It is gentle on you nose and doesn't chap even when you use them repeatedly. Good value for product especially if purchased at back to school time
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tilton, NH

The tissues are very soft no matter what kind you get, as long as the brand is Kleenex. This brand is one of the only brands that don't hurt my noses The product is great.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.