Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA

Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Erin D.
Erin D.

We buy these Kleenex brand tissues all the time. They're strong without being rough or abrasive - important when you have a long-lasting cold with a constantly running nose.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

These are the best. Great when you are sick because it doesn't raw out your nose. And noce when you just need to blow because they are so soft. Always have these in my rooms.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN

I have been using Kleenex for a while now and I love everything about it. Great quality, super soft, always have the cutest packaging. Great value for your money in overall.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.

These are my favorite Kleenex, so smal you even forget they are in your purse. But total life savers for there size. I carry them everywhere I go, even my vehicles have one
sophia v.
sophia v.
Coeur D Alene, ID

The ultra soft kleenexes are pretty great. They don't leave your nose feeling raw and scratched up after use. They're very gentle, but also very delicate and easily ripped.
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL

Love iT bUT if it is in your budget buy the lotion in it it mAke a huge difference . It the best I have ever bought. It a staple if your sick or and wen I put my make up on
kyung h.
kyung h.
Antelope, CA

It is very soft and strong. it is very good value and specially family pack. no scent is a plus. it lasted for long time. it is very effective for makeup and clean up mass
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA

These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.