51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spruce Pine, NC
Kleenex brand tissue is soft and sturdy. I like that it doesn't irritate the skin. Also the boxes come in different designs which is nice for using in the home or office.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand has been my go to for years. The 2-ply is strong enough for even when I have the worst colds. These tissues are great with lotion for makeup removal in a pinch
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA
As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
My go to all time favorite Kleenex these are so gentle on the face. I like to get the value boxes because they last a long time. I would definitely recommend this product
Randi G.
Randi G.
I have terrible allergies and need to blow my nose constantly! Unfortunately I feel that the kleenex doesn't have enough soothing lotion in it and it tears my gave apart.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Great product for the price. I I through a lot of tissues due to seasonal and pet allergies. I've never had soreness from using this product. Would definitely recommend.
DeAnna M.
DeAnna M.
Tampa, FL
These are perfect for the car and perfect for traveling. I find myself needing these when I'm sick or when I'm applying and cleaning makeup. I would definitely recommend
Selma I.
Selma I.
They're okay and work well. Only thing I'm not huge on is the price. You basically pay for the name and reputation. It's good, but when I can I go for something cheaper.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?