Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Hattiesburg, MS

This kleenex is sooooo soft and and the brand is my ultimate favorite especially when i have a cold or allergies its very effective and i would purchase over and over again!!
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love these cool touch tissues. Allergy season is rough in our house and my whole family loves the cooling quality of these when we are stuck blowing our noses all the time!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA

I usually buy Kleenex at BJs were I find the best deal. I think I got 12 packs for 9.99 last time I was there and used a coupon. I love the quality of them and they are soft.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

These are great to carry around in my purse and diaper bag and leave one in the car. Plus, you can always buy them with a little personality. You can't go wrong with Kleenex.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR

These are cute. They're easy to toss into a purse. I gave them 4 stars because I wish they sold packs with lotion in my nearest stores. They're cheap, and they're convenient.
Tequila O.
Tequila O.
Triadelphia, Wv

Always buy this brand of Kleenex due to the soft nature of the tissues. There a good price in stores and i can always use them for other things like removing make up and such
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Bell City, MO

These are perfect for your purse, diaper bag, console of car. Great for the nose, and always handy if you have children. I would recommend these little trial packs everyday!!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA

Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN

I have been using Kleenex for a while now and I love everything about it. Great quality, super soft, always have the cutest packaging. Great value for your money in overall.
Erin D.
Erin D.

We buy these Kleenex brand tissues all the time. They're strong without being rough or abrasive - important when you have a long-lasting cold with a constantly running nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.