Add a Photo

Photos (72)
tammy t.
tammy t.
Watauga , Tx

These are very pretty and creative however they do not hold enough Kleenex. They do not work well in a classroom with runny nose children. I have to replace the box too often.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Canton, PA

The Kleenex facial tissue bundle was a great buy for my large family. The tissues were soft on our skin and the size of the buy helped them longer between needing to buy more.
Inna C.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN

They are so super soft, your runny and irritated nose will be so happy! I like the designs on the boxes as well, easy to pick something that will go well with your home decor.
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love these cool touch tissues. Allergy season is rough in our house and my whole family loves the cooling quality of these when we are stuck blowing our noses all the time!
Tequila O.
Tequila O.
Triadelphia, Wv

Always buy this brand of Kleenex due to the soft nature of the tissues. There a good price in stores and i can always use them for other things like removing make up and such
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

These are great to carry around in my purse and diaper bag and leave one in the car. Plus, you can always buy them with a little personality. You can't go wrong with Kleenex.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Hattiesburg, MS

This kleenex is sooooo soft and and the brand is my ultimate favorite especially when i have a cold or allergies its very effective and i would purchase over and over again!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA

I usually buy Kleenex at BJs were I find the best deal. I think I got 12 packs for 9.99 last time I was there and used a coupon. I love the quality of them and they are soft.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Bell City, MO

These are perfect for your purse, diaper bag, console of car. Great for the nose, and always handy if you have children. I would recommend these little trial packs everyday!!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR

These are cute. They're easy to toss into a purse. I gave them 4 stars because I wish they sold packs with lotion in my nearest stores. They're cheap, and they're convenient.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.