Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Salma N.
Salma N.

Very soft for facial use. But sometimes it felt itchy on nose and make you snitch like allergic reaction. Because after a month you will find some kind of powder substance on the tissue paper.
Renā G.
Renā G.

My go to for on the go tissues. I always have these in my purse or in my diaper bag or even at my desk at work. With allergies like mine you have to have a pack of tissues on you at all times.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
San Antonio, TX

Very soft escpecailly when you have a running nose this will help to prevent you from cracking of the skin and drying out of the skin. I use these all the time when dealing with a cold or flu.
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

I love getting these at Target on sale! We go through a lot of tissues in my house, with just two people! These last forever! And your finger doesn't go through the paper, nor does it scratch!
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL

Soft, comfortable tissues that are perfect for use when you have the sniffles. The only setback of these tissues is that they are thin and not too good compared to other brands on the market.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA

The packaging of this box is #genius. I now have room for more than just a square of rectangle box of tissues on my nightstand. They are expensive. . I highly recommend. The product is great.
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, Ontario

Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA

I have these everywhere in my house all year round due to allergies and common colds I have these at work in my office in my car I do use these and depend on them throughout the day every day
Renee J.
Renee J.
Latonia, KY

I almost always buy these every grocery trip. They are perfect if you have a runny nose from allergies or a cold. They are also really great for wiping my babies' faces. Very gentle and soft.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL

If you are looking for a soft tissuse I highly recommend Kleenex.This tissuse are great in a small esay to carry package. You can bring them anywhere. At the price of free how can you say no?
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.