51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
kyung h.
kyung h.
Antelope, CA
It is very soft and strong. it is very good value and specially family pack. no scent is a plus. it lasted for long time. it is very effective for makeup and clean up mass
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA
These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Gwinn, MI
We like these cause you can now your nose without getting it on your hands , they hold up very well. And the kids love the fact that it doesn't make there nose red n sore.
Allison T.
Allison T.
I'm a paramedic and can only imagine the germs I see all the time. I'm an avid hand washer. But when my allergies are bad these are necessary. Sharing germs is not caring.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have really bad allergies so I go through tissues a lot. the family pack last a while for me. they do not dry out my nose. these are very affordable and worth the price.
Lael A.
Lael A.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Enjoy the Kleenex brand. It is gentle on you nose and doesn't chap even when you use them repeatedly. Good value for product especially if purchased at back to school time
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Not much to say....they're tissues and they work as I expect tissues would. I always wish they were softer but that's because I have bad allergies so my nose is sensitive
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA
As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spruce Pine, NC
Kleenex brand tissue is soft and sturdy. I like that it doesn't irritate the skin. Also the boxes come in different designs which is nice for using in the home or office.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
These car wedge tissues are so handy. Especially if you have children. I like the ease of grabbing them from the side of your door. These are slightly over priced I feel.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?