Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Janet W.
Janet W.
Gwinn, MI
We like these cause you can now your nose without getting it on your hands , they hold up very well. And the kids love the fact that it doesn't make there nose red n sore.
Allison T.
Allison T.
I'm a paramedic and can only imagine the germs I see all the time. I'm an avid hand washer. But when my allergies are bad these are necessary. Sharing germs is not caring.
Lael A.
Lael A.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Enjoy the Kleenex brand. It is gentle on you nose and doesn't chap even when you use them repeatedly. Good value for product especially if purchased at back to school time
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tilton, NH
The tissues are very soft no matter what kind you get, as long as the brand is Kleenex. This brand is one of the only brands that don't hurt my noses The product is great.
kyung h.
kyung h.
Antelope, CA
It is very soft and strong. it is very good value and specially family pack. no scent is a plus. it lasted for long time. it is very effective for makeup and clean up mass
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have really bad allergies so I go through tissues a lot. the family pack last a while for me. they do not dry out my nose. these are very affordable and worth the price.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA
These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand has been my go to for years. The 2-ply is strong enough for even when I have the worst colds. These tissues are great with lotion for makeup removal in a pinch
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Spruce Pine, NC
Kleenex brand tissue is soft and sturdy. I like that it doesn't irritate the skin. Also the boxes come in different designs which is nice for using in the home or office.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?