Add a Photo

sophia v.
Coeur D Alene, ID
June 25, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
The ultra soft kleenexes are pretty great. They don't leave your nose feeling raw and scratched up after use. They're very gentle, but also very delicate and easily ripped.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
June 26, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 27, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I have really bad allergies so I go through tissues a lot. the family pack last a while for me. they do not dry out my nose. these are very affordable and worth the price.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA
June 23, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
kyung h.
kyung h.
Antelope, CA
June 26, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
It is very soft and strong. it is very good value and specially family pack. no scent is a plus. it lasted for long time. it is very effective for makeup and clean up mass
Lael A.
Lael A.
Bonners Ferry, ID
June 28, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Enjoy the Kleenex brand. It is gentle on you nose and doesn't chap even when you use them repeatedly. Good value for product especially if purchased at back to school time
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tilton, NH
June 28, 2016, 9:30 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
The tissues are very soft no matter what kind you get, as long as the brand is Kleenex. This brand is one of the only brands that don't hurt my noses The product is great.
Allison T.
Allison T.
June 27, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
I'm a paramedic and can only imagine the germs I see all the time. I'm an avid hand washer. But when my allergies are bad these are necessary. Sharing germs is not caring.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Gwinn, MI
June 27, 2016, 7:46 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
We like these cause you can now your nose without getting it on your hands , they hold up very well. And the kids love the fact that it doesn't make there nose red n sore.
Randi G.
Randi G.
June 23, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I have terrible allergies and need to blow my nose constantly! Unfortunately I feel that the kleenex doesn't have enough soothing lotion in it and it tears my gave apart.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.