Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Bell City, MO
These are perfect for your purse, diaper bag, console of car. Great for the nose, and always handy if you have children. I would recommend these little trial packs everyday!!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
June 24, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
These are cute. They're easy to toss into a purse. I gave them 4 stars because I wish they sold packs with lotion in my nearest stores. They're cheap, and they're convenient.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
June 22, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
I usually buy Kleenex at BJs were I find the best deal. I think I got 12 packs for 9.99 last time I was there and used a coupon. I love the quality of them and they are soft.
Heather W.
Heather W.
June 29, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
I love these cool touch tissues. Allergy season is rough in our house and my whole family loves the cooling quality of these when we are stuck blowing our noses all the time!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA
June 27, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Feb. 28, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Upright
We buy these Kleenex brand tissues all the time. They're strong without being rough or abrasive - important when you have a long-lasting cold with a constantly running nose.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
June 23, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
These are the best. Great when you are sick because it doesn't raw out your nose. And noce when you just need to blow because they are so soft. Always have these in my rooms.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
June 22, 2016, 6:31 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I have been using Kleenex for a while now and I love everything about it. Great quality, super soft, always have the cutest packaging. Great value for your money in overall.
sophia v.
sophia v.
Coeur D Alene, ID
June 25, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
The ultra soft kleenexes are pretty great. They don't leave your nose feeling raw and scratched up after use. They're very gentle, but also very delicate and easily ripped.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
June 26, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.