51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Love iT bUT if it is in your budget buy the lotion in it it mAke a huge difference . It the best I have ever bought. It a staple if your sick or and wen I put my make up on
sophia v.
sophia v.
Coeur D Alene, ID
The ultra soft kleenexes are pretty great. They don't leave your nose feeling raw and scratched up after use. They're very gentle, but also very delicate and easily ripped.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA
These are pretty handy to have around at any time of the year but especially when school starts up and the kids are bringing home every germ on the planet, or so it seems.
kyung h.
kyung h.
Antelope, CA
It is very soft and strong. it is very good value and specially family pack. no scent is a plus. it lasted for long time. it is very effective for makeup and clean up mass
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Johnstown, PA
I have really bad allergies so I go through tissues a lot. the family pack last a while for me. they do not dry out my nose. these are very affordable and worth the price.
Allison T.
Allison T.
I'm a paramedic and can only imagine the germs I see all the time. I'm an avid hand washer. But when my allergies are bad these are necessary. Sharing germs is not caring.
Lael A.
Lael A.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Enjoy the Kleenex brand. It is gentle on you nose and doesn't chap even when you use them repeatedly. Good value for product especially if purchased at back to school time
Janet W.
Janet W.
Gwinn, MI
We like these cause you can now your nose without getting it on your hands , they hold up very well. And the kids love the fact that it doesn't make there nose red n sore.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tilton, NH
The tissues are very soft no matter what kind you get, as long as the brand is Kleenex. This brand is one of the only brands that don't hurt my noses The product is great.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Not much to say....they're tissues and they work as I expect tissues would. I always wish they were softer but that's because I have bad allergies so my nose is sensitive
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?