51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Tequila O.
Tequila O.
Triadelphia, Wv
Always buy this brand of Kleenex due to the soft nature of the tissues. There a good price in stores and i can always use them for other things like removing make up and such
Erin D.
Erin D.
We buy these Kleenex brand tissues all the time. They're strong without being rough or abrasive - important when you have a long-lasting cold with a constantly running nose.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
I have been using Kleenex for a while now and I love everything about it. Great quality, super soft, always have the cutest packaging. Great value for your money in overall.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA
Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
These are the best. Great when you are sick because it doesn't raw out your nose. And noce when you just need to blow because they are so soft. Always have these in my rooms.
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Love iT bUT if it is in your budget buy the lotion in it it mAke a huge difference . It the best I have ever bought. It a staple if your sick or and wen I put my make up on
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
These are my favorite Kleenex, so smal you even forget they are in your purse. But total life savers for there size. I carry them everywhere I go, even my vehicles have one
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
sophia v.
sophia v.
Coeur D Alene, ID
The ultra soft kleenexes are pretty great. They don't leave your nose feeling raw and scratched up after use. They're very gentle, but also very delicate and easily ripped.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tilton, NH
The tissues are very soft no matter what kind you get, as long as the brand is Kleenex. This brand is one of the only brands that don't hurt my noses The product is great.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?