Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Karen T.
Karen T.
Mexicali

They are indispensable in every room! I like this presentation and the price it's really good! The are very effective and kind with your skin, it doesn't have my nose itchy when I used them a lot.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Pinson, AL

This product is affordable and is soft and stong when you need it the most. The lotion is a nice welcome to your nose when it is hurting from being raw. I would recommend this product to everyone
travis w.
travis w.

They are a staple to have in the house from winter colds to summer allergies. I still look for coupons and sales to save. They are tissues you use them and trash them- what more could you ask for
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ

Only tissues that i will ever buy. All other tissues irritate my nose but not these. They are very soft and gentle on my nose. They get the job done. Also, they are pretty absorbent for a tissue.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

Buy in bulk and save yourself some cash! I can't use the other brands because they scratch my nose. Kleenex isn't too scratchy, and it's not overly soft. If tissues are too soft, they won't work.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA

Only tissue brand I use. Soft and gentle on the nose area. Great to have when allergy season hits or just for everyday. Soft and durable. Cheap too. Can find anywhere. Recommend to all families.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Oshawa, Ontario

My children always need a Kleenex, in the winter and summer. It is gentle on their little noses and they are cost effective. We purchase in bulk and send them to school for other children to use
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Davenport, IA

I mean, it's tissues, I don't really have any complaints, they do the job. Kleenex is a good brand, their tissues are pretty soft, but we usually just by the off brand since it's less expensive.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

Kleenex is such a powerful brand, and it is because of the quality of tissues. These ultra soft leave my nose feeling soft without red marks or irritating it. I will definitely continue buying!
Diamonique B.
Diamonique B.
Arcadia, FL

These are the only tissues I buy unless I'm in a hurry. I really like the travel size of these as well. But these tissues don't irritate my nose during allergy season and they're really strong.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.