Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

I can't always find these at every store, but when I do and have purchased them, they go quick in our car. They are nice to have and because of the design they are easy to store!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Crab Orchard, KY

Our family has allergies so we go through a lot of tissues. Kleenex has been the best for all our needs. We can buy a 3 pack and be sure we always have a tissue when we need one.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN

I love kleenex brand. Other tissues just don't compare to their thickness and softness. They don't irritate my skin or leave my nose raw from continuous use unlike other brands.
Silvana C.
Silvana C.
Orlando, FL

Great to keep in your purse or car. Small enough to travel every where with you. Always handy to use. I love that the packaging seals which I can open and close after every use.
Haley K.
Haley K.

These are so gross feeling. The "lotion" infusion makes it feel like someone already used the tissue it's disgusting. Buy the regular ones and moisturizer your nose separately.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH

These are my favorite tissues. I only buy the Kleenex brand. They are soft and don't cause your nose to get red when you use them often. They are very effective and affordable.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC

This is a great back to school purchase. We send each child with a few boxes and keep a few at home for when the kids bring home the back to school sicknesses. Soft and gentle!
tammy t.
tammy t.
Watauga , Tx

These are very pretty and creative however they do not hold enough Kleenex. They do not work well in a classroom with runny nose children. I have to replace the box too often.
Maddison L.
Maddison L.

These are so perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Come with cute designs, you can get 3 packs for a dollar from the dollar store. They are pretty thin which is a con.
Inna C.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN

They are so super soft, your runny and irritated nose will be so happy! I like the designs on the boxes as well, easy to pick something that will go well with your home decor.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.