Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
June 29, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
These are my favorite tissues. I only buy the Kleenex brand. They are soft and don't cause your nose to get red when you use them often. They are very effective and affordable.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Watauga , Tx
June 25, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
These are very pretty and creative however they do not hold enough Kleenex. They do not work well in a classroom with runny nose children. I have to replace the box too often.
Maddison L.
Maddison L.
June 27, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
These are so perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Come with cute designs, you can get 3 packs for a dollar from the dollar store. They are pretty thin which is a con.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
June 22, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I really like this new shape! These boxes are super cute and fit just about anywhere! However, this style has a different shape tissue it's more square. I prefer the original.
Inna C.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
June 29, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Upright
They are so super soft, your runny and irritated nose will be so happy! I like the designs on the boxes as well, easy to pick something that will go well with your home decor.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
June 28, 2016, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Love Kleenex brand tissues! Not too pricey and the boxes are usually cute which is a plus when you want to match your home decor! Very reasonable for the quality and quantity!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Canton, PA
June 28, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
The Kleenex facial tissue bundle was a great buy for my large family. The tissues were soft on our skin and the size of the buy helped them longer between needing to buy more.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
June 24, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
These are cute. They're easy to toss into a purse. I gave them 4 stars because I wish they sold packs with lotion in my nearest stores. They're cheap, and they're convenient.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
June 22, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
I usually buy Kleenex at BJs were I find the best deal. I think I got 12 packs for 9.99 last time I was there and used a coupon. I love the quality of them and they are soft.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
These are great to carry around in my purse and diaper bag and leave one in the car. Plus, you can always buy them with a little personality. You can't go wrong with Kleenex.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.