BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I love these for on the go tissue use. I have some in my purse, car, gym bag for whenever I need to blow my nose! Comes in handy too if I spill something.
Amanda H.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Good value when on sale. The boxes last a while in our house. This is the brand I usually grab when grocery shopping.
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK
I need tissues wherever I go. Kleenex brand are the only ones I can depend on to keep my nose clear without drying out my skin. At home, at work, in the car, and (with these pocket packs) in my purse! They're with me whenever I need them...which is practically all the time.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
Review for: Upright
I suffer from allergies all year so I go through Kleenex like crazy. They are the only ones I can use without tearing up my nose.
Yesi R.
I usually always but kleenex products around the house. They do the job and I wouldn't change it.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
These tissues are so soft and amazing! I use these all spring long when my allergies get really bad! Unlike other tissues, these don't leave my nose red and raw after a while of use because they are infused with lotion. Would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Upright
I really like having these around the house and the pack just makes it so you can have it in more rooms. These ones I would normally get in the winter otherwise I usually just have one big one
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?