Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Greimy V.
Greimy V.

Not much to say really, just nice facial tissues. There is a lot of product inside which is good because some brands only put a few in there. Overall really soft and does its thing.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Jersey City, NJ

We always have a box or two of Kleenex tissues in our house. They absorb so much mucus when you are sick and they also have ones with moisturizer to help your nose from getting dry.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.

I always purchase the ulta soft Kleenex as our noses usually get raw pretty quick especially in the winter or spring months. Sometimes I will get the lotion ones. Both are the best.
Cara E.
Cara E.
Dalton, GA

Whenever I am sick I always reach for these. I know I am going to be blowing my nose constantly and I don't want a red, dry nose from damaging tissues. This is one of my favorites.
Steffany V.
Steffany V.
miami, florida

They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY

These are a must for the fall and winter seasons to just throw in your bag and go. I'm always sick and sniffling around then so these are perfect when i cant carry around a huge box
Mary M.
Mary M.
Loudon, TN

I love how easily these tissues fit in my car so I can use them on-the-go! I love the packaging as well and how convenient they are when I spill something or need to blow my nose.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Charlotte, NC

My least favorite part about a cold/allergies is the raw, red nose left behind. I'm glad Kleenex came out with adding aloe to the tissues so my skin is soothed and less irritated.
Amreena K.
Amreena K.

These are nice and compact and easy to fit In any small area in your home. The tissues feel soft against your skin and not harsh and abrasive in comparison to other tissue brands.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Kleenex brand facial tissues are a medium heavy tissue. They do not fall apart when you use them. They are a good value for the price. The boxes are attractive and suit any decor.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.