Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Steffany V.
Steffany V.
miami, florida

They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY

These are a must for the fall and winter seasons to just throw in your bag and go. I'm always sick and sniffling around then so these are perfect when i cant carry around a huge box
Cara E.
Cara E.
Dalton, GA

Whenever I am sick I always reach for these. I know I am going to be blowing my nose constantly and I don't want a red, dry nose from damaging tissues. This is one of my favorites.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Charlotte, NC

My least favorite part about a cold/allergies is the raw, red nose left behind. I'm glad Kleenex came out with adding aloe to the tissues so my skin is soothed and less irritated.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Kleenex brand facial tissues are a medium heavy tissue. They do not fall apart when you use them. They are a good value for the price. The boxes are attractive and suit any decor.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Loudon, TN

I love how easily these tissues fit in my car so I can use them on-the-go! I love the packaging as well and how convenient they are when I spill something or need to blow my nose.
Amreena K.
Amreena K.

These are nice and compact and easy to fit In any small area in your home. The tissues feel soft against your skin and not harsh and abrasive in comparison to other tissue brands.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Crab Orchard, KY

Our family has allergies so we go through a lot of tissues. Kleenex has been the best for all our needs. We can buy a 3 pack and be sure we always have a tissue when we need one.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

I can't always find these at every store, but when I do and have purchased them, they go quick in our car. They are nice to have and because of the design they are easy to store!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN

I love kleenex brand. Other tissues just don't compare to their thickness and softness. They don't irritate my skin or leave my nose raw from continuous use unlike other brands.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.