Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Newberry, FL

Love Kleenex! I have used them for years. They are soft and gentle, which is especially nice when you have a cold and constantly blowing your nose. Also they are a great value, can't beat the price!
Kay I.
Kay I.
The Colony, TX

I stock up on these. I have really bad allergies so I am in constant need for tissue. They are soft and doesn't leave my nose raw or dry. Affordable and it does what I need it to do, clean my nose!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

I love these!! If I leave the house without them I'm a mess. I feel they need to be a little softer like if they had lotion in them that would be awesome. I think everyone needs these in their bag.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Love love love these cute tubes of Kleenex! This is my go-to brand for tissue and not only is it durable and soft on my face but the new packaging is extremely adorable and an easy way to decorate!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, Tn

Kleenex is the best tissue. I have tried other brands and store brands and they feel like sand paper. Kleenex is always soft yet resistant. I get this size and have one in each bedroom and bathroom
Sue V.
Sue V.

They are soft and essential. They are just what you need to have in your car. The packaging is perfect for your car. I always have these in my car since you never know when your going to need them.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Bozeman, MT

Kleenex is a must when you have a winter or summer cold and to keep your nose not runny! Kleenex is gentle on your nose and has soft Kleenex papers and they never hurt your nose I really recommend
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, Alberta

So happy when I purchased these for the first time. My nose gets so sensitive when I use rough things to blow my nose. And when I bought these it was like heaven. Will never purchase another kind.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I keep these around the house, in my car, and on my desk at work. They are a staple during allergy season and whenever I need to wipe my face. They are soft enough that they don't scratch my face.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

I like purchasing Kleenex Facial tissue to go packs because they are individually packed and I don't have to worry about my tissues getting dirty. These are great to ok in bags, purses, backpacks.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.