51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Mary M.
Mary M.
Loudon, TN
I love how easily these tissues fit in my car so I can use them on-the-go! I love the packaging as well and how convenient they are when I spill something or need to blow my nose.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
I can't always find these at every store, but when I do and have purchased them, they go quick in our car. They are nice to have and because of the design they are easy to store!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Crab Orchard, KY
Our family has allergies so we go through a lot of tissues. Kleenex has been the best for all our needs. We can buy a 3 pack and be sure we always have a tissue when we need one.
Silvana C.
Silvana C.
Orlando, FL
Great to keep in your purse or car. Small enough to travel every where with you. Always handy to use. I love that the packaging seals which I can open and close after every use.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN
I love kleenex brand. Other tissues just don't compare to their thickness and softness. They don't irritate my skin or leave my nose raw from continuous use unlike other brands.
Haley K.
Haley K.
These are so gross feeling. The "lotion" infusion makes it feel like someone already used the tissue it's disgusting. Buy the regular ones and moisturizer your nose separately.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
These are my favorite tissues. I only buy the Kleenex brand. They are soft and don't cause your nose to get red when you use them often. They are very effective and affordable.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
This is a great back to school purchase. We send each child with a few boxes and keep a few at home for when the kids bring home the back to school sicknesses. Soft and gentle!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Love Kleenex brand tissues! Not too pricey and the boxes are usually cute which is a plus when you want to match your home decor! Very reasonable for the quality and quantity!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Canton, PA
The Kleenex facial tissue bundle was a great buy for my large family. The tissues were soft on our skin and the size of the buy helped them longer between needing to buy more.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?