Add a Photo

Mary M.
Loudon, TN
June 22, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I love how easily these tissues fit in my car so I can use them on-the-go! I love the packaging as well and how convenient they are when I spill something or need to blow my nose.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Quinwood, WV
July 2, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
My least favorite part about a cold/allergies is the raw, red nose left behind. I'm glad Kleenex came out with adding aloe to the tissues so my skin is soothed and less irritated.
Amreena K.
Amreena K.
June 21, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
These are nice and compact and easy to fit In any small area in your home. The tissues feel soft against your skin and not harsh and abrasive in comparison to other tissue brands.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
June 21, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Kleenex brand facial tissues are a medium heavy tissue. They do not fall apart when you use them. They are a good value for the price. The boxes are attractive and suit any decor.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Crab Orchard, KY
June 22, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
Our family has allergies so we go through a lot of tissues. Kleenex has been the best for all our needs. We can buy a 3 pack and be sure we always have a tissue when we need one.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
June 23, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I can't always find these at every store, but when I do and have purchased them, they go quick in our car. They are nice to have and because of the design they are easy to store!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN
June 28, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I love kleenex brand. Other tissues just don't compare to their thickness and softness. They don't irritate my skin or leave my nose raw from continuous use unlike other brands.
Silvana C.
Silvana C.
Orlando, FL
Great to keep in your purse or car. Small enough to travel every where with you. Always handy to use. I love that the packaging seals which I can open and close after every use.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
June 29, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
These are my favorite tissues. I only buy the Kleenex brand. They are soft and don't cause your nose to get red when you use them often. They are very effective and affordable.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
June 21, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
This is a great back to school purchase. We send each child with a few boxes and keep a few at home for when the kids bring home the back to school sicknesses. Soft and gentle!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.