Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jill M.
Jill M.
Middle Village, NY

We don't say tissue, we just say Kleenex in our house. The brand we grew up with, the one we keep in constant supply. Great brand, excellent quality, great pricing. I buy it in bulk.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

I like using Kleenex because of the options it has for aloe or softness and the different box options. I also like that they have packets for pockets or vehicles and it's affordable.
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Corsicana, Tx

Kleenex is the only tissue I use its very soft but sometimes ur nose can get raw from all the nose blowinv amd wipinv so the lotion addition is great to keep you mousturized and soft
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

Love these!!!! So handy to keep in your purse,car,etc!! I usually get a pack of these at the dollar store once I run out. I highly rec them plus you never know when you'll need them!

Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL

I love the bundles of Kleenex because they are Great for every room in the house! My family loves these as well and we are very loyal to buying Kleenex! I would definitely recommend!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA

I like these tissues just because of the shape of the container, it fits on bathroom counter or vanity perfectly without taking up a lot of room and the containers have nice designs.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

The tissues are great because they really help with making your nose not as dry. They aren't my absolute favorite ones but they still work great and they are less expensive as well!
Greimy V.
Greimy V.

Not much to say really, just nice facial tissues. There is a lot of product inside which is good because some brands only put a few in there. Overall really soft and does its thing.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Jersey City, NJ

We always have a box or two of Kleenex tissues in our house. They absorb so much mucus when you are sick and they also have ones with moisturizer to help your nose from getting dry.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.

I always purchase the ulta soft Kleenex as our noses usually get raw pretty quick especially in the winter or spring months. Sometimes I will get the lotion ones. Both are the best.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.