BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
tammy t.
Watauga , TX
These are very pretty and creative however they do not hold enough Kleenex. They do not work well in a classroom with runny nose children. I have to replace the box too often.
Melissa H.
Bell City, MO
These are perfect for your purse, diaper bag, console of car. Great for the nose, and always handy if you have children. I would recommend these little trial packs everyday!!
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
These are cute. They're easy to toss into a purse. I gave them 4 stars because I wish they sold packs with lotion in my nearest stores. They're cheap, and they're convenient.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
I usually buy Kleenex at BJs were I find the best deal. I think I got 12 packs for 9.99 last time I was there and used a coupon. I love the quality of them and they are soft.
Nadia S.
Hattiesburg, MS
This kleenex is sooooo soft and and the brand is my ultimate favorite especially when i have a cold or allergies its very effective and i would purchase over and over again!!
Tequila O.
Triadelphia, Wv
Always buy this brand of Kleenex due to the soft nature of the tissues. There a good price in stores and i can always use them for other things like removing make up and such
Heather W.
I love these cool touch tissues. Allergy season is rough in our house and my whole family loves the cooling quality of these when we are stuck blowing our noses all the time!
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
I have been using Kleenex for a while now and I love everything about it. Great quality, super soft, always have the cutest packaging. Great value for your money in overall.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
These are the best. Great when you are sick because it doesn't raw out your nose. And noce when you just need to blow because they are so soft. Always have these in my rooms.
Crystal P.
Sylmar, CA
Extremely solf tissues! I just had a cold last week and used up 3 whole boxes! They didn't give me that irritated red nose you usually get when you blow your nose 500 times!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?