Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Love these!!!! So handy to keep in your purse,car,etc!! I usually get a pack of these at the dollar store once I run out. I highly rec them plus you never know when you'll need them!

Steffani F.
Steffani F.
Noblesville, IN
June 27, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I love these kind with the lotion in them. They are soft & I don't have to worry about the kids noses getting raw from using them. Cheaper if you buy them in a big pack @ Sam's club.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Jersey City, NJ
June 29, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
We always have a box or two of Kleenex tissues in our house. They absorb so much mucus when you are sick and they also have ones with moisturizer to help your nose from getting dry.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi
July 4, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
The tissues are great because they really help with making your nose not as dry. They aren't my absolute favorite ones but they still work great and they are less expensive as well!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
June 21, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I like these tissues just because of the shape of the container, it fits on bathroom counter or vanity perfectly without taking up a lot of room and the containers have nice designs.
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
July 9, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Not much to say really, just nice facial tissues. There is a lot of product inside which is good because some brands only put a few in there. Overall really soft and does its thing.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
I always purchase the ulta soft Kleenex as our noses usually get raw pretty quick especially in the winter or spring months. Sometimes I will get the lotion ones. Both are the best.
Steffany V.
Steffany V.
Medley, FL
June 28, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Cara E.
Cara E.
Dalton, GA
June 23, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Whenever I am sick I always reach for these. I know I am going to be blowing my nose constantly and I don't want a red, dry nose from damaging tissues. This is one of my favorites.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
June 24, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These are a must for the fall and winter seasons to just throw in your bag and go. I'm always sick and sniffling around then so these are perfect when i cant carry around a huge box
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.