51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
Not much to say really, just nice facial tissues. There is a lot of product inside which is good because some brands only put a few in there. Overall really soft and does its thing.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
I always purchase the ulta soft Kleenex as our noses usually get raw pretty quick especially in the winter or spring months. Sometimes I will get the lotion ones. Both are the best.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like these tissues just because of the shape of the container, it fits on bathroom counter or vanity perfectly without taking up a lot of room and the containers have nice designs.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi
The tissues are great because they really help with making your nose not as dry. They aren't my absolute favorite ones but they still work great and they are less expensive as well!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
These are a must for the fall and winter seasons to just throw in your bag and go. I'm always sick and sniffling around then so these are perfect when i cant carry around a huge box
Steffany V.
Steffany V.
MIAMI, FL
They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Cara E.
Cara E.
Dalton, GA
Whenever I am sick I always reach for these. I know I am going to be blowing my nose constantly and I don't want a red, dry nose from damaging tissues. This is one of my favorites.
Amreena K.
Amreena K.
These are nice and compact and easy to fit In any small area in your home. The tissues feel soft against your skin and not harsh and abrasive in comparison to other tissue brands.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Kleenex brand facial tissues are a medium heavy tissue. They do not fall apart when you use them. They are a good value for the price. The boxes are attractive and suit any decor.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
My least favorite part about a cold/allergies is the raw, red nose left behind. I'm glad Kleenex came out with adding aloe to the tissues so my skin is soothed and less irritated.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?