Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

These tissues are soft and sturdy. It leaves your nose clean and moisturized. It is very affordable and for many years, I have been impressed by the great quality of this facial tissue.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN

I love kleenex! I can't stand using paper towels or anything else to blow my nose. It really hurts using those abrasive things. Kleenex feels amazing on my skin and doesn't irritate it.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX

This tissue is definitely living up to its name. It's very soft and comforting to the face. I use it often for makeup removal or cleaning my face up. It's affordable. Always recommend.
Dee S.
Dee S.

Keep these in our cars & boats. Perfect travel size!!! And whenever we use them (husband & daughter have allergies), it's so much nicer/softer than other tissues! Would recommend them!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA

Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Reading, MI

Such good quality and soft tissues! They leave your skin feeling fresh, they hold up well, and they can be used for various purposes. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Panama City

Best tissues ever! Love the ones with lotion that leave your nose still intact!! Most tissues leave you feeling raw and in pain, but these are so soft they don't hurt your little nose!
Shayna N.
Shayna N.

I really like the Ultra Soft Kleenex when I have a cold. It does the job without rubbing my nose raw. The box size is also great for a cold- I don't worry about running out as quickly.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Cayce, SC

Coming from a school teacher who is constantly using Kleenex, these are by far, my very favorite! Soft and healing, doesn't rub your nose raw, but still absorbs the yuck in your nose!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I buy these because they are one: inexpensive and two: because they are KLEENEX! They are very effective and durable. I have used bargain brands and they don't stand up to this brand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.