BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Silvana C.
Orlando, FL
Great to keep in your purse or car. Small enough to travel every where with you. Always handy to use. I love that the packaging seals which I can open and close after every use.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN
I love kleenex brand. Other tissues just don't compare to their thickness and softness. They don't irritate my skin or leave my nose raw from continuous use unlike other brands.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
These are my favorite tissues. I only buy the Kleenex brand. They are soft and don't cause your nose to get red when you use them often. They are very effective and affordable.
Haley K.
These are so gross feeling. The "lotion" infusion makes it feel like someone already used the tissue it's disgusting. Buy the regular ones and moisturizer your nose separately.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
This is a great back to school purchase. We send each child with a few boxes and keep a few at home for when the kids bring home the back to school sicknesses. Soft and gentle!
Maddison L.
These are so perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Come with cute designs, you can get 3 packs for a dollar from the dollar store. They are pretty thin which is a con.
tammy t.
Watauga , TX
These are very pretty and creative however they do not hold enough Kleenex. They do not work well in a classroom with runny nose children. I have to replace the box too often.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
I really like this new shape! These boxes are super cute and fit just about anywhere! However, this style has a different shape tissue it's more square. I prefer the original.
Elizabeth G.
Canton, PA
The Kleenex facial tissue bundle was a great buy for my large family. The tissues were soft on our skin and the size of the buy helped them longer between needing to buy more.
Caitlyn E.
Love Kleenex brand tissues! Not too pricey and the boxes are usually cute which is a plus when you want to match your home decor! Very reasonable for the quality and quantity!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?