Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Panama City

Best tissues ever! Love the ones with lotion that leave your nose still intact!! Most tissues leave you feeling raw and in pain, but these are so soft they don't hurt your little nose!
Dee S.
Dee S.

Keep these in our cars & boats. Perfect travel size!!! And whenever we use them (husband & daughter have allergies), it's so much nicer/softer than other tissues! Would recommend them!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Reading, MI

Such good quality and soft tissues! They leave your skin feeling fresh, they hold up well, and they can be used for various purposes. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA

Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.

I really like the Ultra Soft Kleenex when I have a cold. It does the job without rubbing my nose raw. The box size is also great for a cold- I don't worry about running out as quickly.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Cayce, SC

Coming from a school teacher who is constantly using Kleenex, these are by far, my very favorite! Soft and healing, doesn't rub your nose raw, but still absorbs the yuck in your nose!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I buy these because they are one: inexpensive and two: because they are KLEENEX! They are very effective and durable. I have used bargain brands and they don't stand up to this brand.
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great tissues! You can always find them on sale and there are usually coupons. These do not irritate or dry out my nose. One always gets the job done so no need to reach for multiple!
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Corsicana, Tx

Kleenex is the only tissue I use its very soft but sometimes ur nose can get raw from all the nose blowinv amd wipinv so the lotion addition is great to keep you mousturized and soft
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

I like using Kleenex because of the options it has for aloe or softness and the different box options. I also like that they have packets for pockets or vehicles and it's affordable.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.