Add a Photo

Emily G.
Panama City
June 28, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Best tissues ever! Love the ones with lotion that leave your nose still intact!! Most tissues leave you feeling raw and in pain, but these are so soft they don't hurt your little nose!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Reading, MI
June 26, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Such good quality and soft tissues! They leave your skin feeling fresh, they hold up well, and they can be used for various purposes. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Cayce, SC
June 30, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Coming from a school teacher who is constantly using Kleenex, these are by far, my very favorite! Soft and healing, doesn't rub your nose raw, but still absorbs the yuck in your nose!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
July 7, 2016, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
I buy these because they are one: inexpensive and two: because they are KLEENEX! They are very effective and durable. I have used bargain brands and they don't stand up to this brand.
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 24, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Great tissues! You can always find them on sale and there are usually coupons. These do not irritate or dry out my nose. One always gets the job done so no need to reach for multiple!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL
June 29, 2016, 7:35 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I love the bundles of Kleenex because they are Great for every room in the house! My family loves these as well and we are very loyal to buying Kleenex! I would definitely recommend!
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I like using Kleenex because of the options it has for aloe or softness and the different box options. I also like that they have packets for pockets or vehicles and it's affordable.
Steffani F.
Steffani F.
Noblesville, IN
June 27, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I love these kind with the lotion in them. They are soft & I don't have to worry about the kids noses getting raw from using them. Cheaper if you buy them in a big pack @ Sam's club.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
June 21, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
This is the tissue brand I've grown up using my whole life. the quality has always been promising and you can always find Kleenex on sale. Plus they have awesome designs on the boxes
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Love these!!!! So handy to keep in your purse,car,etc!! I usually get a pack of these at the dollar store once I run out. I highly rec them plus you never know when you'll need them!

Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.