51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Steffani F.
Steffani F.
Noblesville, IN
I love these kind with the lotion in them. They are soft & I don't have to worry about the kids noses getting raw from using them. Cheaper if you buy them in a big pack @ Sam's club.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I like using Kleenex because of the options it has for aloe or softness and the different box options. I also like that they have packets for pockets or vehicles and it's affordable.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Middle Village, NY
We don't say tissue, we just say Kleenex in our house. The brand we grew up with, the one we keep in constant supply. Great brand, excellent quality, great pricing. I buy it in bulk.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Love these!!!! So handy to keep in your purse,car,etc!! I usually get a pack of these at the dollar store once I run out. I highly rec them plus you never know when you'll need them!

Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
The tissues are great because they really help with making your nose not as dry. They aren't my absolute favorite ones but they still work great and they are less expensive as well!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
I always purchase the ulta soft Kleenex as our noses usually get raw pretty quick especially in the winter or spring months. Sometimes I will get the lotion ones. Both are the best.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like these tissues just because of the shape of the container, it fits on bathroom counter or vanity perfectly without taking up a lot of room and the containers have nice designs.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Jersey City, NJ
We always have a box or two of Kleenex tissues in our house. They absorb so much mucus when you are sick and they also have ones with moisturizer to help your nose from getting dry.
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
Not much to say really, just nice facial tissues. There is a lot of product inside which is good because some brands only put a few in there. Overall really soft and does its thing.
Cara E.
Cara E.
Dalton, GA
Whenever I am sick I always reach for these. I know I am going to be blowing my nose constantly and I don't want a red, dry nose from damaging tissues. This is one of my favorites.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?