BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
Ana Z.
Necesarias para llevarlas en la cartera a todos lados, te sacan de cualquier apuro, las puedes usar para la cara, si tienes gripe, para el sudor, si derramas algo en fin, estas toallas son multiusos, si las uso y si las recomiendo.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
These are always my go to tissues. They are usually the most expensive but it is so worth your money. I love how soft they are. They never hurt my nose and they are still affordable even though they are the best tissues out there
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Marian A.
I have #allergies so it is very important that I keep tissue handy in case of a flare up. #Kleenex #tissues are very soft and durable. They don't irritate your nose as you wipe and the individual travel paks are very affordable.
Lori C.
Great product! It's not in a huge box , it's small and compact which makes it easy to put in a purse, book bag, console of your car and many other places . The tissue is very soft which doesn't leave your nose feeling raw.
Karla O.
These are great tissues for travel,work and school. They come in handy when you have allergies or a cold👍. They are something you should keep in your house or purse!
Toya A.
This is my go to whenever I have a cold. Extra gentle on the skin and never makes my nose irradiated I'm very satisfied with Kleenex. Not very expensive always a great buy for colds I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
When I'm sick this is the brand of tissue I reach for. I especially like how soft they feel as your nose tends to always get super sore when you have a cold. These are super affordable in the best brand out there.
Alexia S.
I seriously LOVE them. I always have some on me because I have nasal problems including allergies. I also always have the flu or a cold, for some reason. Therefore, having these is a must! I run to my nearest Wal-mart, or Target and get a pack! I just got some this morning. I really love how they all have different, cool designs and they are so conveniently shaped that you can drop them in your bag, backpack, or back pocket! I love them!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?