Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Renee C.
Renee C.

This is a product that is used on a daily basis in my household as well at work. I keep a box of Kleenex on my desk at work for the occasional sneeze, makeup clean up, runny nose, etc. I use it at home for the same purposes. I tried to get some generic facial tissue and I did notice a difference. I will just stick to the name brand!
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.

I love the convenience of a to go pack of tissues. You never know when you're going to need to wipe your nose or something off your face even wiping down something in your car. Kleenex is a great soft brand to use only thing I don't like is the little white residue does sometimes get all over the place but other than that it's great
Elizabeth  B.
Elizabeth B.
Seattle , Wa

I wouldn't be able to make it through that long commute to and from work or those road trips without my trusty Kleenex car wedge facial tissues. I love to use these to help take off my makeup on the commute home. Or just to freshen up when needed. Especially if you have that hot date and you have been slaving away at work all day!
Carol A.
Carol A.

If you're like me you want a good product and nice packaging. Kleenex gets it right with these slim pack tissues with sneeze shield. They fit right into your pocket or purse and the packaging is awesome inspired by Betsey Johnson. I love to share these tissues with friends and family. I often use these for party favors and gifts.
Hope W.
Hope W.
Bethlehem, PA

Until I get a cold, I don't really notice the difference between Kleenex and any other tissue; however, once I've been blowing my nose for three days straight, I dread going to the university where tissues are universally sand paper. Kleenex are very soft, but don't tear and absorb all of the gross thing that come out of my nose.
Lilliana P.
Lilliana P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these tissues, I have always used Kleenex, and love the ones with aloe. Especially when it comes time for cold and flu season, it is nice to use tissues that will not leave your nose all red and sore from using rough tissue. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those with allergies, because they will come in handy.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
East Amherst, NY

My family has always used Kleenex, they're the perfect thickness and hold up to just about anything you throw at them-I've even used them in place of a paper towel! They always have nice designs on the boxes, too- I often leave them out as is without a cover because the designs they make fit perfectly in my home. Great product!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I love the designs that are available with this tissue box. The design always vary and there are always several options available at the store. I keep one in the guest bathroom. However if you have a bad cold those tissues won't hold up because they are pretty thin. For the daily use and decorative purposes they will do though.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA

These are the best for me when I am at work, because it's a small unobtrusive desk space stealing box, they work great as napkins in a pinch too if I spill coffee (okay so if I spill anything LOL) on my desk. it leaves me more room to look less cluttered, and they are fantastic to grab when i feel a sneeze coming on as well!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Plano, TX

These are very soft and strong tissues. Not exactly the cheapest brand but I tend to buy the best brand for tissues because there's nothing more annoying than a paper thin tissue that disintegrates into pieces, especially when you're having awful allergies and constantly blowing your nose. I would definitely recommend these!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.