Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Amy T.
Amy T.
Raleigh, NC

These are so great! They have anti-bacterial stuff built into the tissue which makes them super soft as while also preventing spreading the germs. I keep these at my desk at work because when it starts to spread there is no way of getting it away from you! (Of course I still recommend using anti bacterial spray/soap to help it out even more!)
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL

These are my favorite tissues. If you've ever been deathly ill and had to blow your nose 20+ times in a day, you know how bad your nose can start to burn and hurt from tissues. The lotion tissues don't feel wet or anything, but they're sooo much more gentle on your nose. I wait until these go on sale or have a bonus offer at the drugstore.
Thomas L.
Thomas L.
Clovis, NM

With winter behind us, I can't rave too boldly about these lotion infused tissues. I will say proudly that I've never been more relieved with trying to get dried boogers out my child's nose than when I use the Kleenex Lotion/Aloe. They're soft, yet durable enough to endure a squirming toddler fighting off evil Dad and his snot extraction.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I saw these Kleenex at Target and stopped in my tracks. They're. So. Cute. I don't have to hide my kleenex in ugly box covers anymore. The fun print and sleek design beg to be displayed! I have one in every room. I only wish that the boxes were a little larger. 50 tissues can go quickly when you watch as many Shonda Rimes shows as I do.
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA

This is a nice and soft facial tissue. When I have seasonal allergies/flu/cold I use this facial tissue because it's soft and it doesn't feel like my nose is being rubbed off because you know how your nose feels after you use a tissue to wipe you nose a ton of times, well I have never had my nose feel that way with this facial tissue.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Toronto

69 cents for tissue is such a great deal! I have been using the Kleenex brand almost my whole life! I'd be great if I had more of it in my closet. It helps me absorbs stains pretty fast. Imagine you staining your shirt with red wine, Kleenex can take most of it off for you :) #GoKLEENEX 10/10 WOULD REPURCHASE. I buy this every time!!
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.

I love the convenience of a to go pack of tissues. You never know when you're going to need to wipe your nose or something off your face even wiping down something in your car. Kleenex is a great soft brand to use only thing I don't like is the little white residue does sometimes get all over the place but other than that it's great
Renee C.
Renee C.

This is a product that is used on a daily basis in my household as well at work. I keep a box of Kleenex on my desk at work for the occasional sneeze, makeup clean up, runny nose, etc. I use it at home for the same purposes. I tried to get some generic facial tissue and I did notice a difference. I will just stick to the name brand!
Elizabeth  B.
Elizabeth B.
Seattle, WA

I wouldn't be able to make it through that long commute to and from work or those road trips without my trusty Kleenex car wedge facial tissues. I love to use these to help take off my makeup on the commute home. Or just to freshen up when needed. Especially if you have that hot date and you have been slaving away at work all day!
Hope W.
Hope W.
Bethlehem, PA

Until I get a cold, I don't really notice the difference between Kleenex and any other tissue; however, once I've been blowing my nose for three days straight, I dread going to the university where tissues are universally sand paper. Kleenex are very soft, but don't tear and absorb all of the gross thing that come out of my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.