51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Hope W.
Hope W.
Bethlehem, PA
Until I get a cold, I don't really notice the difference between Kleenex and any other tissue; however, once I've been blowing my nose for three days straight, I dread going to the university where tissues are universally sand paper. Kleenex are very soft, but don't tear and absorb all of the gross thing that come out of my nose.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
I love the designs that are available with this tissue box. The design always vary and there are always several options available at the store. I keep one in the guest bathroom. However if you have a bad cold those tissues won't hold up because they are pretty thin. For the daily use and decorative purposes they will do though.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
East Amherst, NY
My family has always used Kleenex, they're the perfect thickness and hold up to just about anything you throw at them-I've even used them in place of a paper towel! They always have nice designs on the boxes, too- I often leave them out as is without a cover because the designs they make fit perfectly in my home. Great product!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Plano, TX
These are very soft and strong tissues. Not exactly the cheapest brand but I tend to buy the best brand for tissues because there's nothing more annoying than a paper thin tissue that disintegrates into pieces, especially when you're having awful allergies and constantly blowing your nose. I would definitely recommend these!
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
These are the best for me when I am at work, because it's a small unobtrusive desk space stealing box, they work great as napkins in a pinch too if I spill coffee (okay so if I spill anything LOL) on my desk. it leaves me more room to look less cluttered, and they are fantastic to grab when i feel a sneeze coming on as well!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
These tissues are a step under the Puffs brand. If you don't need that much ply for your tissues, for example having them on your side table or bathroom countertop? If you wanted tissues for leisure use and not because you have the flu, then these are the perfect tissues for you. Also, their tissue box designs are cute too!
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
These are great during allergy season. They completely prevent my nose getting sore during this time and during colds. If I don't have a box of these on hand and have to use a non lotion tissue or bathroom tissue, my nose get so incredibly sore inside and out, it's almost unbearable to blow my nose. These are a must have!
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
Orem, UT
These tissues do the job, but I don't find them exceptional in any way. You'll still get a raw/chapped nose if you're sick or have allergies and are constantly using them, but again, they're strong enough to do what tissues are made to do. I would recommend these as they're usually a great price and the packaging is cute.
Briann D.
Briann D.
Sharon, PA
I'm not really on trying out different types of tissue brands. I have always used Kleenex. They are soft, not harsh. There are several in every box, which I like because I don't have to repurchase often. I always buy the bundle packs and I stick a box in about every room in the house. Always needed during the holidays!
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA
These are the kind of tissues that you find at the Doctors office where youa re just happy to have found a tissue but if you keep using them over and over your nose would be too raw. They are too thin and rip easily. Are not my first choice when purchasing tissues but I will use them if there is nothing else avialable.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?