Add a Photo

Elizabeth B.
Seattle , Wa
June 29, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I wouldn't be able to make it through that long commute to and from work or those road trips without my trusty Kleenex car wedge facial tissues. I love to use these to help take off my makeup on the commute home. Or just to freshen up when needed. Especially if you have that hot date and you have been slaving away at work all day!
Lilliana R.
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
June 24, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I love these tissues, I have always used Kleenex, and love the ones with aloe. Especially when it comes time for cold and flu season, it is nice to use tissues that will not leave your nose all red and sore from using rough tissue. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those with allergies, because they will come in handy.
Carol A.
Carol A.
If you're like me you want a good product and nice packaging. Kleenex gets it right with these slim pack tissues with sneeze shield. They fit right into your pocket or purse and the packaging is awesome inspired by Betsey Johnson. I love to share these tissues with friends and family. I often use these for party favors and gifts.
Hope W.
Hope W.
Bethlehem, PA
June 21, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Until I get a cold, I don't really notice the difference between Kleenex and any other tissue; however, once I've been blowing my nose for three days straight, I dread going to the university where tissues are universally sand paper. Kleenex are very soft, but don't tear and absorb all of the gross thing that come out of my nose.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
East Amherst, NY
June 27, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
My family has always used Kleenex, they're the perfect thickness and hold up to just about anything you throw at them-I've even used them in place of a paper towel! They always have nice designs on the boxes, too- I often leave them out as is without a cover because the designs they make fit perfectly in my home. Great product!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
June 21, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
I love the designs that are available with this tissue box. The design always vary and there are always several options available at the store. I keep one in the guest bathroom. However if you have a bad cold those tissues won't hold up because they are pretty thin. For the daily use and decorative purposes they will do though.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Plano, TX
June 26, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
These are very soft and strong tissues. Not exactly the cheapest brand but I tend to buy the best brand for tissues because there's nothing more annoying than a paper thin tissue that disintegrates into pieces, especially when you're having awful allergies and constantly blowing your nose. I would definitely recommend these!
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
June 21, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
These are the best for me when I am at work, because it's a small unobtrusive desk space stealing box, they work great as napkins in a pinch too if I spill coffee (okay so if I spill anything LOL) on my desk. it leaves me more room to look less cluttered, and they are fantastic to grab when i feel a sneeze coming on as well!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
June 26, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
These tissues are a step under the Puffs brand. If you don't need that much ply for your tissues, for example having them on your side table or bathroom countertop? If you wanted tissues for leisure use and not because you have the flu, then these are the perfect tissues for you. Also, their tissue box designs are cute too!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
These definitely come in handy when you have a baby in the house. I always have a pack of these in my son's diaper bag wherever we go because he drools a lot so I always use these to wipe his mouth. These are small and very convenient wherever you go, rather you are sick or just use them for everyday use, they are amazing.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.