BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is the tissue brand I've grown up using my whole life. the quality has always been promising and you can always find Kleenex on sale. Plus they have awesome designs on the boxes
Jill M.
Middle Village, NY
We don't say tissue, we just say Kleenex in our house. The brand we grew up with, the one we keep in constant supply. Great brand, excellent quality, great pricing. I buy it in bulk.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I like using Kleenex because of the options it has for aloe or softness and the different box options. I also like that they have packets for pockets or vehicles and it's affordable.
Steffani F.
Noblesville, IN
I love these kind with the lotion in them. They are soft & I don't have to worry about the kids noses getting raw from using them. Cheaper if you buy them in a big pack @ Sam's club.
Giovana M.
Corsicana, Tx
Kleenex is the only tissue I use its very soft but sometimes ur nose can get raw from all the nose blowinv amd wipinv so the lotion addition is great to keep you mousturized and soft
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love the bundles of Kleenex because they are Great for every room in the house! My family loves these as well and we are very loyal to buying Kleenex! I would definitely recommend!
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
The tissues are great because they really help with making your nose not as dry. They aren't my absolute favorite ones but they still work great and they are less expensive as well!
Brandy D.
I always purchase the ulta soft Kleenex as our noses usually get raw pretty quick especially in the winter or spring months. Sometimes I will get the lotion ones. Both are the best.
Greimy V.
Not much to say really, just nice facial tissues. There is a lot of product inside which is good because some brands only put a few in there. Overall really soft and does its thing.
Jasmine A.
Jersey City, NJ
We always have a box or two of Kleenex tissues in our house. They absorb so much mucus when you are sick and they also have ones with moisturizer to help your nose from getting dry.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?