51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
I love kleenex! I can't stand using paper towels or anything else to blow my nose. It really hurts using those abrasive things. Kleenex feels amazing on my skin and doesn't irritate it.
V 💐.
V 💐.
I don't really have the reason to use family size since it all I'd for me. I'm just too lazy to buy small packs that last me a few month when this can last me up to half a year or more.
Dai'Shaune H.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
Great bundle for a great price for a great product. My mother buys these all the time for classrooms for the children to use during the school year. The tissue is soft and thick enough.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
I really like the Ultra Soft Kleenex when I have a cold. It does the job without rubbing my nose raw. The box size is also great for a cold- I don't worry about running out as quickly.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Reading, MI
Such good quality and soft tissues! They leave your skin feeling fresh, they hold up well, and they can be used for various purposes. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Keep these in our cars & boats. Perfect travel size!!! And whenever we use them (husband & daughter have allergies), it's so much nicer/softer than other tissues! Would recommend them!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
This tissue is definitely living up to its name. It's very soft and comforting to the face. I use it often for makeup removal or cleaning my face up. It's affordable. Always recommend.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Panama City
Best tissues ever! Love the ones with lotion that leave your nose still intact!! Most tissues leave you feeling raw and in pain, but these are so soft they don't hurt your little nose!
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great tissues! You can always find them on sale and there are usually coupons. These do not irritate or dry out my nose. One always gets the job done so no need to reach for multiple!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?