51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Dee S.
Dee S.
Keep these in our cars & boats. Perfect travel size!!! And whenever we use them (husband & daughter have allergies), it's so much nicer/softer than other tissues! Would recommend them!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
This tissue is definitely living up to its name. It's very soft and comforting to the face. I use it often for makeup removal or cleaning my face up. It's affordable. Always recommend.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Panama City
Best tissues ever! Love the ones with lotion that leave your nose still intact!! Most tissues leave you feeling raw and in pain, but these are so soft they don't hurt your little nose!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Cayce, SC
Coming from a school teacher who is constantly using Kleenex, these are by far, my very favorite! Soft and healing, doesn't rub your nose raw, but still absorbs the yuck in your nose!
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great tissues! You can always find them on sale and there are usually coupons. These do not irritate or dry out my nose. One always gets the job done so no need to reach for multiple!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I buy these because they are one: inexpensive and two: because they are KLEENEX! They are very effective and durable. I have used bargain brands and they don't stand up to this brand.
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Corsicana, Tx
Kleenex is the only tissue I use its very soft but sometimes ur nose can get raw from all the nose blowinv amd wipinv so the lotion addition is great to keep you mousturized and soft
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is the tissue brand I've grown up using my whole life. the quality has always been promising and you can always find Kleenex on sale. Plus they have awesome designs on the boxes
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I like using Kleenex because of the options it has for aloe or softness and the different box options. I also like that they have packets for pockets or vehicles and it's affordable.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?