Add a Photo

Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
June 22, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
These are the nicest size for your office not too big I can fit in a drawer. They're very strong they last a long time so you don't go through them quickly. They are absorbent and gentle
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
June 27, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
These are the only tissues I use because I have skin and most tissues are drying to my nose. I have allergies so I use tissues quite often and these never bother me so I really like them
Dai'Shaune H.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
June 29, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Great bundle for a great price for a great product. My mother buys these all the time for classrooms for the children to use during the school year. The tissue is soft and thick enough.
V 💐.
V 💐.
June 22, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
I don't really have the reason to use family size since it all I'd for me. I'm just too lazy to buy small packs that last me a few month when this can last me up to half a year or more.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
June 22, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
These tissues are soft and sturdy. It leaves your nose clean and moisturized. It is very affordable and for many years, I have been impressed by the great quality of this facial tissue.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
I love kleenex! I can't stand using paper towels or anything else to blow my nose. It really hurts using those abrasive things. Kleenex feels amazing on my skin and doesn't irritate it.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
June 27, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
This tissue is definitely living up to its name. It's very soft and comforting to the face. I use it often for makeup removal or cleaning my face up. It's affordable. Always recommend.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
June 23, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
June 24, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I really like the Ultra Soft Kleenex when I have a cold. It does the job without rubbing my nose raw. The box size is also great for a cold- I don't worry about running out as quickly.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Panama City
June 28, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Best tissues ever! Love the ones with lotion that leave your nose still intact!! Most tissues leave you feeling raw and in pain, but these are so soft they don't hurt your little nose!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.