Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

My family have been using these for years, i guess they are great since we keep buying the same ones, their very soft and definitely feels good using it to clean your face or blow your nose
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI

Love the convenience of the travel pack but I do rather puffs. I feel like they have a wider variety, but if I did come across one with Vicks inside, you would be in some great competition.
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA

These are the softest tissues, if you are sick and are constantly using tissues and don't want nose burn you have to go with kleenex or else you are chancing looking like Rudolph for a bit!
Molly S.
Molly S.

As a teacher we go through numerous boxes of tissues per month and sometimes per week! Kleenex brand is the best by far! Providing a great product to wipe noses and faces in times of need!
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like the boxes. They're cute and jolly. The Kleenex themselves are also pretty good. Sometimes they irritate my nose a bit more from the dryness but overall they get the job done.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA

One of those products that I will never go generic on. My kiddo needed these for school supplies and I'm not letting all those kids noses go home dry and red from low quality facial tissue
Andraya R.
Andraya R.
East Moline, IL

This package lasts at my house for three or four months my nose doesn't get rubbed raw and the price is right and my kids don't complain that their scratchy like they do with other tissues
Sandra W.
Sandra W.

Love the Kleenex brand. Have used this like forever. It is priced affordable and I don't have any negatives about this product. Very effective and would continue to purchase this product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS

They are like regular tissues just have more soft to them, they aren't so rough with your nose/face and the kids like them more than the regular so I now get them anytime we need tissues.
Omalee B.
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA

Convenient...sometimes you just can't use a wet wipe for the kid's messes. Buy a box for every room in your house so you don't have to go running to another room while the mess gets wirse
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.