BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
V 💐.
I don't really have the reason to use family size since it all I'd for me. I'm just too lazy to buy small packs that last me a few month when this can last me up to half a year or more.
Jenna R.
Reading, MI
Such good quality and soft tissues! They leave your skin feeling fresh, they hold up well, and they can be used for various purposes. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
Dee S.
Keep these in our cars & boats. Perfect travel size!!! And whenever we use them (husband & daughter have allergies), it's so much nicer/softer than other tissues! Would recommend them!
Shayna N.
I really like the Ultra Soft Kleenex when I have a cold. It does the job without rubbing my nose raw. The box size is also great for a cold- I don't worry about running out as quickly.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
This tissue is definitely living up to its name. It's very soft and comforting to the face. I use it often for makeup removal or cleaning my face up. It's affordable. Always recommend.
Emily G.
Panama City
Best tissues ever! Love the ones with lotion that leave your nose still intact!! Most tissues leave you feeling raw and in pain, but these are so soft they don't hurt your little nose!
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great tissues! You can always find them on sale and there are usually coupons. These do not irritate or dry out my nose. One always gets the job done so no need to reach for multiple!
Hannah G.
Cayce, SC
Coming from a school teacher who is constantly using Kleenex, these are by far, my very favorite! Soft and healing, doesn't rub your nose raw, but still absorbs the yuck in your nose!
Michelle M.
I buy these because they are one: inexpensive and two: because they are KLEENEX! They are very effective and durable. I have used bargain brands and they don't stand up to this brand.
Earn $312/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $275/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $352/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $356/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)