51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Always love using this when my little girl is sick. She needs the softness so it doesn't tear the flesh off her nose with rougher brands like in the past. I have always stuck with kleenex.
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
These are the nicest size for your office not too big I can fit in a drawer. They're very strong they last a long time so you don't go through them quickly. They are absorbent and gentle
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
These are the only tissues I use because I have skin and most tissues are drying to my nose. I have allergies so I use tissues quite often and these never bother me so I really like them
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
This is great for keeping in your purse, car or backpack. I always keep tissues with me and this makes it so much easier. No more ball of tissues to shove in my pocket. Highly recommend.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
These tissues are soft and sturdy. It leaves your nose clean and moisturized. It is very affordable and for many years, I have been impressed by the great quality of this facial tissue.
Dai'Shaune H.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
Great bundle for a great price for a great product. My mother buys these all the time for classrooms for the children to use during the school year. The tissue is soft and thick enough.
V 💐.
V 💐.
I don't really have the reason to use family size since it all I'd for me. I'm just too lazy to buy small packs that last me a few month when this can last me up to half a year or more.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
I love kleenex! I can't stand using paper towels or anything else to blow my nose. It really hurts using those abrasive things. Kleenex feels amazing on my skin and doesn't irritate it.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Reading, MI
Such good quality and soft tissues! They leave your skin feeling fresh, they hold up well, and they can be used for various purposes. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA
Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I tend to have a runny nose due to my sinuses so I just love to buy this pack and stick up everywhere just in case I need tissues. I have one at home in my purse,car and desk. Love that they don't hurt after I'm using it constantly. It is really soft and a great product!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
My allergies have been killing me these past few weeks and my nose is rubbed raw from my usually brand of tissue, which has lotion in it. Does anybody know if these are softer/better than the ones with lotion?
danila f.
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it's very good and they compress it, but I never used it.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Sotre brand tissue?
Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)