Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Phoenix, Az

Great every day tissues! It is worth it to me to buy the Kleenex brand as they are all around better, thicker tissues. They are pricier, but it's not outrageous. I would definitely recommend.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL

If you are looking for a soft tissuse I highly recommend Kleenex.This tissuse are great in a small esay to carry package. You can bring them anywhere. At the price of free how can you say no?
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Duson, LA

Soft but after a while of using it my nose was raw. I would definitely go with a different kind when sick with a cold... but if you blow your nose every once in a while this is a good tissue.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA

I have these everywhere in my house all year round due to allergies and common colds I have these at work in my office in my car I do use these and depend on them throughout the day every day
Renee J.
Renee J.
Latonia, KY

I almost always buy these every grocery trip. They are perfect if you have a runny nose from allergies or a cold. They are also really great for wiping my babies' faces. Very gentle and soft.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Great brand of tissues. Kleenex have been around forever and for good reason. They are priced well, their styles are suitable for anyone. I love the different holiday boxes they come in too.
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.

We love Kleenex brand--hands down the most gentle on my kids' noses. I also love their new "stylish" boxes. They're fun to have around the house and a lot less embrassing to have on display!
Susana d.
Susana d.
Orlando, FL

I enjoy using kleenex for all types of uses. Its so soft and gentle. This is really great for peoples that have allergies. This product is great for runny nose. Or cleaning around your eyes.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

These are very nice high-end tissues I use them for multipurpose is in my home in my car. I pretty much have them everywhere they are decently priced at Walmart I would recommend this others
Candace L.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA

These tissues are very soft and easy on the nose when you have a cold. They do not irritate the skin and they don't fall apart in the hand after blowing your nose! Kleenex is a great brand!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.