Add a Photo

Molly S.
Molly S.
June 28, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
As a teacher we go through numerous boxes of tissues per month and sometimes per week! Kleenex brand is the best by far! Providing a great product to wipe noses and faces in times of need!
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Indianapolis, IN
June 23, 2016, 9:09 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I really like the boxes. They're cute and jolly. The Kleenex themselves are also pretty good. Sometimes they irritate my nose a bit more from the dryness but overall they get the job done.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
June 23, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
One of those products that I will never go generic on. My kiddo needed these for school supplies and I'm not letting all those kids noses go home dry and red from low quality facial tissue
Andraya R.
Andraya R.
East Moline, IL
June 24, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
This package lasts at my house for three or four months my nose doesn't get rubbed raw and the price is right and my kids don't complain that their scratchy like they do with other tissues
Omalee B.
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA
June 25, 2016, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Convenient...sometimes you just can't use a wet wipe for the kid's messes. Buy a box for every room in your house so you don't have to go running to another room while the mess gets wirse
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS
June 24, 2016, 11 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
They are like regular tissues just have more soft to them, they aren't so rough with your nose/face and the kids like them more than the regular so I now get them anytime we need tissues.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
June 28, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Good Prduct easy on my noes no soreness when blowing my noes exspecialy when it's cold season that's when I blow my noes the most and use these the most about the only I need to use them.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
June 24, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Always love using this when my little girl is sick. She needs the softness so it doesn't tear the flesh off her nose with rougher brands like in the past. I have always stuck with kleenex.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
June 29, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Love the Kleenex brand. Have used this like forever. It is priced affordable and I don't have any negatives about this product. Very effective and would continue to purchase this product.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
June 25, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
This is great for keeping in your purse, car or backpack. I always keep tissues with me and this makes it so much easier. No more ball of tissues to shove in my pocket. Highly recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.