Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Molly S.
Molly S.
As a teacher we go through numerous boxes of tissues per month and sometimes per week! Kleenex brand is the best by far! Providing a great product to wipe noses and faces in times of need!
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like the boxes. They're cute and jolly. The Kleenex themselves are also pretty good. Sometimes they irritate my nose a bit more from the dryness but overall they get the job done.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Good Prduct easy on my noes no soreness when blowing my noes exspecialy when it's cold season that's when I blow my noes the most and use these the most about the only I need to use them.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Love the Kleenex brand. Have used this like forever. It is priced affordable and I don't have any negatives about this product. Very effective and would continue to purchase this product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Always love using this when my little girl is sick. She needs the softness so it doesn't tear the flesh off her nose with rougher brands like in the past. I have always stuck with kleenex.
Omalee B.
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA
Convenient...sometimes you just can't use a wet wipe for the kid's messes. Buy a box for every room in your house so you don't have to go running to another room while the mess gets wirse
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS
They are like regular tissues just have more soft to them, they aren't so rough with your nose/face and the kids like them more than the regular so I now get them anytime we need tissues.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
This is great for keeping in your purse, car or backpack. I always keep tissues with me and this makes it so much easier. No more ball of tissues to shove in my pocket. Highly recommend.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
These are the only tissues I use because I have skin and most tissues are drying to my nose. I have allergies so I use tissues quite often and these never bother me so I really like them
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
These are the nicest size for your office not too big I can fit in a drawer. They're very strong they last a long time so you don't go through them quickly. They are absorbent and gentle
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?