Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Los Angeles, CA

These tissues really are ultra soft! They don't irritate my nose as much when I get a cold. They are so soft I even wipe my eye makeup off with them. Totally worth the extra cost for less skin irritation!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Bethpage, NY

Best tissue pack ever!! My mother used to buy he dollar store tissue packs and they would always rip and fall apart when you used them. These are actually very good tissues! High quality for a to-go pack.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA

These are great for cold and flu season!! They're very gentle on your nose, so you don't get red and irritated. Plus, they come in boxes with a variety of designs, so you can pick one to match your house!
Isabella G.
Isabella G.

I always bought these tissues for my home. They are gentle on my skin and do a good job cleaning up. People always notice the gentleness of my tissues whenever they come over. I would recommend to anyone.
Lakshinee R.
Lakshinee R.

This is by far the softest tissue I've ever used and I love it! It's so soft that I just need an excuse to feel it. The only problem is its a little pricey but I guess thats because of the great quality.
Iris H.
Iris H.

I love that they have a variety and I feel they have the softest tissues out of all the brands! I like using these specifically for makeup because it's the easiest to store by my vanity! (Which is small)
Emma b.
Emma b.

Good value!! I really enjoy these because when I have a cold it's very good they are nice quality and then work. they are effective and are a good price I would buy them again and all my friends buy them
Malenis H.
Malenis H.

This tissue is everything! So soft when you use it. I have bad allergies and need to use tissues often. This helps keep my nose from feeling sore and dry.
Very affordable and a must have for runny noses.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

Only brand of tissues I use. I love that they come in multi packs and I would buy them again. Good value and effective for cleaning up. Fairly affordable and comparable to similar brands. Would recommend
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA

For a tissue they are awesome! I like the small cubed box and the tissues work great. they Don't tear easily and they don't make my nose raw which is what I look for in a tissue. plus they are affordable!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.