Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO

Very good tissues and usually very well priced. Soft and strong for everyday use. So much better than generic brands. I highly recommend these for everyone. They also make nice small purse size pack as well
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Savage, MN

I get these every time I leave for college. The four pack lasts me through the entire year. Doesn't hurt your nose when blowing into them. I found it to be very affordable. I highly recommend these tissues.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Worcester

I have tried to get a cheaper tissue in the past but it just doesn't work! These are my lifetime tissue brand. They keep my nose from getting chapped in the winter or when I am sick. Its soft and reliable..
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love Kleenex tissues. We use them daily. They are soft and they are easy to find at my local grocery store or at the drug store. I have purchased several boxes and will continue to purchase more. I like!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL

These are perfect for your purse. I carry a pack with me and have used them for my children's little messes. You never know when you need a fast little tissue. Wish they made them with Vicks smell to them.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE

I always carry a pack of tissues with me, I have one everywhere I go, in my purse, my car, my room, my living room, because you never know when you will need it, and Kleenex is one of my favorites for sure
Gracie U.
Gracie U.

Holy grail of tissues. Tried using cheaper brands but does not compare to the softness and thickness of Kleenex. No wonder it is a household brand! Worth paying premium for. I buy mine from Costco in bulk.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI

Super soft! They are ordinary tissues just as you would expect. A pro is that they are very soft and that it does its job. They are a tad bit on the pricer side but overall i think affordable. I recommend!
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Arvada, CO

We buy these in bulk at Costco. They're a great convenient size, though not quite thick enough if your're really sick and runny nose, they can rub raw. They are definitely worth it over the kirkland brand.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Saint Cloud, MN

No matter what the price this is the only brand I will buy. And I always buy 3 boxes at a time, I think the price is right for them they don't hurt my nose,and they are a lot softer than Puffs with lotion.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.