BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Always love using this when my little girl is sick. She needs the softness so it doesn't tear the flesh off her nose with rougher brands like in the past. I have always stuck with kleenex.
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA
Convenient...sometimes you just can't use a wet wipe for the kid's messes. Buy a box for every room in your house so you don't have to go running to another room while the mess gets wirse
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS
They are like regular tissues just have more soft to them, they aren't so rough with your nose/face and the kids like them more than the regular so I now get them anytime we need tissues.
Kelly H.
Good Prduct easy on my noes no soreness when blowing my noes exspecialy when it's cold season that's when I blow my noes the most and use these the most about the only I need to use them.
Tiana M.
These are the only tissues I use because I have skin and most tissues are drying to my nose. I have allergies so I use tissues quite often and these never bother me so I really like them
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
These are the nicest size for your office not too big I can fit in a drawer. They're very strong they last a long time so you don't go through them quickly. They are absorbent and gentle
Jackie M.
This is great for keeping in your purse, car or backpack. I always keep tissues with me and this makes it so much easier. No more ball of tissues to shove in my pocket. Highly recommend.
V 💐.
I don't really have the reason to use family size since it all I'd for me. I'm just too lazy to buy small packs that last me a few month when this can last me up to half a year or more.
Morgan W.
These tissues are soft and sturdy. It leaves your nose clean and moisturized. It is very affordable and for many years, I have been impressed by the great quality of this facial tissue.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
Great bundle for a great price for a great product. My mother buys these all the time for classrooms for the children to use during the school year. The tissue is soft and thick enough.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?