Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
San Antonio, TX

Very soft escpecailly when you have a running nose this will help to prevent you from cracking of the skin and drying out of the skin. I use these all the time when dealing with a cold or flu.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX

I love this product. The tissues are very strong. They are also very soft. They do not irritate your skin. This product is very effective and affordable. I would highly recommend this product.
Salma N.
Salma N.

Very soft for facial use. But sometimes it felt itchy on nose and make you snitch like allergic reaction. Because after a month you will find some kind of powder substance on the tissue paper.
Renā G.
Renā G.

My go to for on the go tissues. I always have these in my purse or in my diaper bag or even at my desk at work. With allergies like mine you have to have a pack of tissues on you at all times.
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

I love getting these at Target on sale! We go through a lot of tissues in my house, with just two people! These last forever! And your finger doesn't go through the paper, nor does it scratch!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Phoenix, Az

Great every day tissues! It is worth it to me to buy the Kleenex brand as they are all around better, thicker tissues. They are pricier, but it's not outrageous. I would definitely recommend.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA

I have these everywhere in my house all year round due to allergies and common colds I have these at work in my office in my car I do use these and depend on them throughout the day every day
Renee J.
Renee J.
Latonia, KY

I almost always buy these every grocery trip. They are perfect if you have a runny nose from allergies or a cold. They are also really great for wiping my babies' faces. Very gentle and soft.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Duson, LA

Soft but after a while of using it my nose was raw. I would definitely go with a different kind when sick with a cold... but if you blow your nose every once in a while this is a good tissue.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL

If you are looking for a soft tissuse I highly recommend Kleenex.This tissuse are great in a small esay to carry package. You can bring them anywhere. At the price of free how can you say no?
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.