Add a Photo

Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
June 22, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
These are very nice high-end tissues I use them for multipurpose is in my home in my car. I pretty much have them everywhere they are decently priced at Walmart I would recommend this others
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
June 29, 2016, 10 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Great brand of tissues. Kleenex have been around forever and for good reason. They are priced well, their styles are suitable for anyone. I love the different holiday boxes they come in too.
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.
June 21, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
We love Kleenex brand--hands down the most gentle on my kids' noses. I also love their new "stylish" boxes. They're fun to have around the house and a lot less embrassing to have on display!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
June 23, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
My family have been using these for years, i guess they are great since we keep buying the same ones, their very soft and definitely feels good using it to clean your face or blow your nose
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI
June 25, 2016, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Love the convenience of the travel pack but I do rather puffs. I feel like they have a wider variety, but if I did come across one with Vicks inside, you would be in some great competition.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion, IL
I love these facial tissues. They are a great size to travel with. I can put them anywhere. I keep one in the car in my gym bag my purse I even have one in my son's room. They are so handy.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
i can't bring myself to stop buying these for my purse. i always tell myself i'm going to buy another brand, but i never do. because kleenex is the real deal. soft, reliable, not too dusty.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Feb. 28, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I used to be a puffs user but I have recently switched to Kleenex. They're softer and more durable. Just great tissues. There's a reason that everyone defaults to call in tissues kleenexes!
Candace L.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
June 24, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
These tissues are very soft and easy on the nose when you have a cold. They do not irritate the skin and they don't fall apart in the hand after blowing your nose! Kleenex is a great brand!
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
June 29, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
These are the softest tissues, if you are sick and are constantly using tissues and don't want nose burn you have to go with kleenex or else you are chancing looking like Rudolph for a bit!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.