Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Great brand of tissues. Kleenex have been around forever and for good reason. They are priced well, their styles are suitable for anyone. I love the different holiday boxes they come in too.
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
These are the softest tissues, if you are sick and are constantly using tissues and don't want nose burn you have to go with kleenex or else you are chancing looking like Rudolph for a bit!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion, IL
I love these facial tissues. They are a great size to travel with. I can put them anywhere. I keep one in the car in my gym bag my purse I even have one in my son's room. They are so handy.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
i can't bring myself to stop buying these for my purse. i always tell myself i'm going to buy another brand, but i never do. because kleenex is the real deal. soft, reliable, not too dusty.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI
Love the convenience of the travel pack but I do rather puffs. I feel like they have a wider variety, but if I did come across one with Vicks inside, you would be in some great competition.
Candace L.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
These tissues are very soft and easy on the nose when you have a cold. They do not irritate the skin and they don't fall apart in the hand after blowing your nose! Kleenex is a great brand!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I used to be a puffs user but I have recently switched to Kleenex. They're softer and more durable. Just great tissues. There's a reason that everyone defaults to call in tissues kleenexes!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
My family have been using these for years, i guess they are great since we keep buying the same ones, their very soft and definitely feels good using it to clean your face or blow your nose
Molly S.
Molly S.
As a teacher we go through numerous boxes of tissues per month and sometimes per week! Kleenex brand is the best by far! Providing a great product to wipe noses and faces in times of need!
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like the boxes. They're cute and jolly. The Kleenex themselves are also pretty good. Sometimes they irritate my nose a bit more from the dryness but overall they get the job done.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?