Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA

Only tissue brand I use. Soft and gentle on the nose area. Great to have when allergy season hits or just for everyday. Soft and durable. Cheap too. Can find anywhere. Recommend to all families.
Diamonique B.
Diamonique B.
Arcadia, FL

These are the only tissues I buy unless I'm in a hurry. I really like the travel size of these as well. But these tissues don't irritate my nose during allergy season and they're really strong.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

Kleenex is such a powerful brand, and it is because of the quality of tissues. These ultra soft leave my nose feeling soft without red marks or irritating it. I will definitely continue buying!
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
San Antonio, TX

Very soft escpecailly when you have a running nose this will help to prevent you from cracking of the skin and drying out of the skin. I use these all the time when dealing with a cold or flu.
Salma N.
Salma N.

Very soft for facial use. But sometimes it felt itchy on nose and make you snitch like allergic reaction. Because after a month you will find some kind of powder substance on the tissue paper.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX

I love this product. The tissues are very strong. They are also very soft. They do not irritate your skin. This product is very effective and affordable. I would highly recommend this product.
Renā G.
Renā G.

My go to for on the go tissues. I always have these in my purse or in my diaper bag or even at my desk at work. With allergies like mine you have to have a pack of tissues on you at all times.
Faith E K.
Faith E K.
Maumee, OH

I love getting these at Target on sale! We go through a lot of tissues in my house, with just two people! These last forever! And your finger doesn't go through the paper, nor does it scratch!
Renee J.
Renee J.
Latonia, KY

I almost always buy these every grocery trip. They are perfect if you have a runny nose from allergies or a cold. They are also really great for wiping my babies' faces. Very gentle and soft.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Phoenix, Az

Great every day tissues! It is worth it to me to buy the Kleenex brand as they are all around better, thicker tissues. They are pricier, but it's not outrageous. I would definitely recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.