Add a Photo

Faith E K.
maumee, OH
June 28, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I love getting these at Target on sale! We go through a lot of tissues in my house, with just two people! These last forever! And your finger doesn't go through the paper, nor does it scratch!
Salma N.
Salma N.
June 27, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Very soft for facial use. But sometimes it felt itchy on nose and make you snitch like allergic reaction. Because after a month you will find some kind of powder substance on the tissue paper.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
June 26, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Soft, comfortable tissues that are perfect for use when you have the sniffles. The only setback of these tissues is that they are thin and not too good compared to other brands on the market.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
June 27, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Soft but after a while of using it my nose was raw. I would definitely go with a different kind when sick with a cold... but if you blow your nose every once in a while this is a good tissue.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL
June 28, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
If you are looking for a soft tissuse I highly recommend Kleenex.This tissuse are great in a small esay to carry package. You can bring them anywhere. At the price of free how can you say no?
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
June 21, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
The packaging of this box is #genius. I now have room for more than just a square of rectangle box of tissues on my nightstand. They are expensive. . I highly recommend. The product is great.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
June 25, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Great every day tissues! It is worth it to me to buy the Kleenex brand as they are all around better, thicker tissues. They are pricier, but it's not outrageous. I would definitely recommend.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
June 25, 2016, 4:42 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I have these everywhere in my house all year round due to allergies and common colds I have these at work in my office in my car I do use these and depend on them throughout the day every day
Renee J.
Renee J.
Latonia, KY
June 26, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I almost always buy these every grocery trip. They are perfect if you have a runny nose from allergies or a cold. They are also really great for wiping my babies' faces. Very gentle and soft.
Susana d.
Susana d.
Orlando, FL
June 26, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I enjoy using kleenex for all types of uses. Its so soft and gentle. This is really great for peoples that have allergies. This product is great for runny nose. Or cleaning around your eyes.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.