Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

Photos (74)
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
Great every day tissues! It is worth it to me to buy the Kleenex brand as they are all around better, thicker tissues. They are pricier, but it's not outrageous. I would definitely recommend.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Grant, FL
Soft, comfortable tissues that are perfect for use when you have the sniffles. The only setback of these tissues is that they are thin and not too good compared to other brands on the market.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL
If you are looking for a soft tissuse I highly recommend Kleenex.This tissuse are great in a small esay to carry package. You can bring them anywhere. At the price of free how can you say no?
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
Soft but after a while of using it my nose was raw. I would definitely go with a different kind when sick with a cold... but if you blow your nose every once in a while this is a good tissue.
Renee J.
Renee J.
Latonia, KY
I almost always buy these every grocery trip. They are perfect if you have a runny nose from allergies or a cold. They are also really great for wiping my babies' faces. Very gentle and soft.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
The packaging of this box is #genius. I now have room for more than just a square of rectangle box of tissues on my nightstand. They are expensive. . I highly recommend. The product is great.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I have these everywhere in my house all year round due to allergies and common colds I have these at work in my office in my car I do use these and depend on them throughout the day every day
Susana d.
Susana d.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy using kleenex for all types of uses. Its so soft and gentle. This is really great for peoples that have allergies. This product is great for runny nose. Or cleaning around your eyes.
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.
We love Kleenex brand--hands down the most gentle on my kids' noses. I also love their new "stylish" boxes. They're fun to have around the house and a lot less embrassing to have on display!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
These are very nice high-end tissues I use them for multipurpose is in my home in my car. I pretty much have them everywhere they are decently priced at Walmart I would recommend this others
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?