BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
These tissues are very soft and easy on the nose when you have a cold. They do not irritate the skin and they don't fall apart in the hand after blowing your nose! Kleenex is a great brand!
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI
Love the convenience of the travel pack but I do rather puffs. I feel like they have a wider variety, but if I did come across one with Vicks inside, you would be in some great competition.
Mandy H.
My family have been using these for years, i guess they are great since we keep buying the same ones, their very soft and definitely feels good using it to clean your face or blow your nose
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
i can't bring myself to stop buying these for my purse. i always tell myself i'm going to buy another brand, but i never do. because kleenex is the real deal. soft, reliable, not too dusty.
Amanda R.
Marion, IL
I love these facial tissues. They are a great size to travel with. I can put them anywhere. I keep one in the car in my gym bag my purse I even have one in my son's room. They are so handy.
Sharon F.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like the boxes. They're cute and jolly. The Kleenex themselves are also pretty good. Sometimes they irritate my nose a bit more from the dryness but overall they get the job done.
Andraya R.
East Moline, IL
This package lasts at my house for three or four months my nose doesn't get rubbed raw and the price is right and my kids don't complain that their scratchy like they do with other tissues
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
One of those products that I will never go generic on. My kiddo needed these for school supplies and I'm not letting all those kids noses go home dry and red from low quality facial tissue
Molly S.
As a teacher we go through numerous boxes of tissues per month and sometimes per week! Kleenex brand is the best by far! Providing a great product to wipe noses and faces in times of need!
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS
They are like regular tissues just have more soft to them, they aren't so rough with your nose/face and the kids like them more than the regular so I now get them anytime we need tissues.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?