Add a Photo

Photos (67)
izzy m.
izzy m.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love the design on this box & love the softness of tissues. they don't hurt your nose at all. it's effective & it's not messy & it's very affordable to buy. i would definitely recommend getting these tissues..
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL

Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Montreal

Oh yes when allergy season is upon us we can rely on these bad boys. I have sensitive skin and these are important to me because once my skin starts breaking due to too much nose bloqing it's hard to get back
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Hamburg, NY

Tissues are a great great price for a large amount. great for college budget. large variety of color combinations, which is great for matching to color scheme rooms. only brand of tissues i really like to use
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
United Kingdom

These are the best tissues. They are soft on the nose therefore when you have a cold you don't end up with the red nose. They are very affordable so I use these as my go to brand. I definitely would recommend
Jen D.
Jen D.

The only tissues I buy. They're a good price, especially when you can buy them in bulk at stores like Costco. They won't dry your face out when you're sick and are using them a lot. I wouldn't buy any others.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL

Love the cute designs on the boxes. Allows me to blend the tissues in with my decor. This product is affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend. Perfect for at home or at work. Try it out!
Martikkia L.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV

These are essential for back to school. I always used these from pre k through college. Whether for a cold, or for correcting my makeup there was always a package in my bag! Soft, and never irritated my skin.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I love these. Way better than Kleenex originals. They have a light scent and are softer. Great for when you have a severe cold or the flu and your nose is a bit raw. A little over priced otherwise. But great.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA

Always buying these and have a box in every room of the house! Soft and durable! They are very effective and I can always count on them! They're not too pricey and always last long! Would definitely recommend
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.