Add a Photo

Nikki S.
Nikki S.
June 21, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Buy in bulk and save yourself some cash! I can't use the other brands because they scratch my nose. Kleenex isn't too scratchy, and it's not overly soft. If tissues are too soft, they won't work.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Pinson, AL
June 27, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
This product is affordable and is soft and stong when you need it the most. The lotion is a nice welcome to your nose when it is hurting from being raw. I would recommend this product to everyone
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
June 22, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Only tissues that i will ever buy. All other tissues irritate my nose but not these. They are very soft and gentle on my nose. They get the job done. Also, they are pretty absorbent for a tissue.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
June 24, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Only tissue brand I use. Soft and gentle on the nose area. Great to have when allergy season hits or just for everyday. Soft and durable. Cheap too. Can find anywhere. Recommend to all families.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Davenport, IA
June 24, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I mean, it's tissues, I don't really have any complaints, they do the job. Kleenex is a good brand, their tissues are pretty soft, but we usually just by the off brand since it's less expensive.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI
June 22, 2016, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Kleenex is such a powerful brand, and it is because of the quality of tissues. These ultra soft leave my nose feeling soft without red marks or irritating it. I will definitely continue buying!
Diamonique B.
Diamonique B.
Arcadia, FL
June 24, 2016, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are the only tissues I buy unless I'm in a hurry. I really like the travel size of these as well. But these tissues don't irritate my nose during allergy season and they're really strong.
Salma N.
Salma N.
June 27, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Very soft for facial use. But sometimes it felt itchy on nose and make you snitch like allergic reaction. Because after a month you will find some kind of powder substance on the tissue paper.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX
June 30, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I love this product. The tissues are very strong. They are also very soft. They do not irritate your skin. This product is very effective and affordable. I would highly recommend this product.
Renā G.
Renā G.
June 21, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
My go to for on the go tissues. I always have these in my purse or in my diaper bag or even at my desk at work. With allergies like mine you have to have a pack of tissues on you at all times.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.