Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

Kleenex is the best brand of tissues by far. They're very soft material, and they're perfect for when I'm sick with a runny nose because they don't hurt my nose even after using them for a few days.
Leia C.
Leia C.

These tissues we always buy in bulk. I have them all through the house. They really stand up to their name. You don't need a bunch of tissues to blow your nose and they don't fall apart when you do.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN

These are great to use when my allergies act up and they don't leave fuzz in my nose. The lotion in them make them softer so my nose doesn't get irritated and sore. I prefer these over other brands.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Newberry, FL

Love Kleenex! I have used them for years. They are soft and gentle, which is especially nice when you have a cold and constantly blowing your nose. Also they are a great value, can't beat the price!
Sue V.
Sue V.

They are soft and essential. They are just what you need to have in your car. The packaging is perfect for your car. I always have these in my car since you never know when your going to need them.
Kay I.
Kay I.
The Colony, TX

I stock up on these. I have really bad allergies so I am in constant need for tissue. They are soft and doesn't leave my nose raw or dry. Affordable and it does what I need it to do, clean my nose!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, Tn

Kleenex is the best tissue. I have tried other brands and store brands and they feel like sand paper. Kleenex is always soft yet resistant. I get this size and have one in each bedroom and bathroom
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
boca raton, FL

I love these!! If I leave the house without them I'm a mess. I feel they need to be a little softer like if they had lotion in them that would be awesome. I think everyone needs these in their bag.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Love love love these cute tubes of Kleenex! This is my go-to brand for tissue and not only is it durable and soft on my face but the new packaging is extremely adorable and an easy way to decorate!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I keep these around the house, in my car, and on my desk at work. They are a staple during allergy season and whenever I need to wipe my face. They are soft enough that they don't scratch my face.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.