Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mount Pocono, PA

Perfect to grab and go. Nice sealable pouch always within reach when you need it. Small enough to place anywhere in your car and also to place in your purse. Cheap enough to buy a lot of them at once.
Tanjil N.
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL

I love Kleenex tissues. They are so soft and never leave my nose looking how if feels. Doesn't make my nose red even after excessive uses. I would recommend even though it's kinda pricey for tissues!😌
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

I love these! They are perfect for on the go especially during flu season! They are soft and gentle on the nose and super portable! They are affordable and can be found at any supermarket or pharmacy.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA

I have bought many brands out there but I always return to Kleenex when my nose is sore from the other brands. I have no problems with Kleenex. I fully trust in these tissues to hold up to their name.
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
West Palm Bch, FL

I had a cold last month and my mom brought me home some of these tissues, they are amazing! I like that they do not have lotion in them. These tissues were there for me throughout my entire sick days.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

These tissues are a staple in most rooms of my house because I suffer from allergies. they're effective and soft enough to use repeatedly throughout the day and not make the bottom of your nose raw!!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Erica G.
Erica G.

I ways keep a pack of these on hand, in the winter for runny noses and in the summer for allergy season. They are pretty soft and durable and they are a convenient size pack to fit in a jacket pocket
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX

I buy these navies I love the Kleenex brand. I usually have one in my car and in the house. They are very effective and they last me a while they are affordable and more when they come in a two pack.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX

Love using Kleenex tissues they're very convenient to have for any reason or occasion when you have a cold one you just want to wait something down highly recommend this product for people on the go.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.