Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Tanjil N.
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL

I love Kleenex tissues. They are so soft and never leave my nose looking how if feels. Doesn't make my nose red even after excessive uses. I would recommend even though it's kinda pricey for tissues!😌
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mount Pocono, PA

Perfect to grab and go. Nice sealable pouch always within reach when you need it. Small enough to place anywhere in your car and also to place in your purse. Cheap enough to buy a lot of them at once.
Nat F.
Nat F.

My family always has a box of these in every room. They're very affordable and also a great value. One tissue goes a long way for our allergy, cold, and flu season needs! We can't get enough of them!!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI

Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. It is gentle on my nose. Which is a good thing during the winter months with a cold. I love that they are affordable and always have cute designs on the boxes.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

I love these! They are perfect for on the go especially during flu season! They are soft and gentle on the nose and super portable! They are affordable and can be found at any supermarket or pharmacy.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA

I have bought many brands out there but I always return to Kleenex when my nose is sore from the other brands. I have no problems with Kleenex. I fully trust in these tissues to hold up to their name.
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
West Palm Bch, FL

I had a cold last month and my mom brought me home some of these tissues, they are amazing! I like that they do not have lotion in them. These tissues were there for me throughout my entire sick days.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Denton, TX

This has been a staple in my family for generations! We love the Kleenex brand! It's soft, but durable. We love that Kleenex has been around forever, and trust this brand for its attention to quality!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Erica G.
Erica G.

I ways keep a pack of these on hand, in the winter for runny noses and in the summer for allergy season. They are pretty soft and durable and they are a convenient size pack to fit in a jacket pocket
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.