51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Sue V.
Sue V.
They are soft and essential. They are just what you need to have in your car. The packaging is perfect for your car. I always have these in my car since you never know when your going to need them.
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
Kleenex is the best tissue. I have tried other brands and store brands and they feel like sand paper. Kleenex is always soft yet resistant. I get this size and have one in each bedroom and bathroom
Kay I.
Kay I.
The Colony, TX
I stock up on these. I have really bad allergies so I am in constant need for tissue. They are soft and doesn't leave my nose raw or dry. Affordable and it does what I need it to do, clean my nose!
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
I like purchasing Kleenex Facial tissue to go packs because they are individually packed and I don't have to worry about my tissues getting dirty. These are great to ok in bags, purses, backpacks.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Bozeman, MT
Kleenex is a must when you have a winter or summer cold and to keep your nose not runny! Kleenex is gentle on your nose and has soft Kleenex papers and they never hurt your nose I really recommend
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I keep these around the house, in my car, and on my desk at work. They are a staple during allergy season and whenever I need to wipe my face. They are soft enough that they don't scratch my face.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Pinson, AL
This product is affordable and is soft and stong when you need it the most. The lotion is a nice welcome to your nose when it is hurting from being raw. I would recommend this product to everyone
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Only tissues that i will ever buy. All other tissues irritate my nose but not these. They are very soft and gentle on my nose. They get the job done. Also, they are pretty absorbent for a tissue.
travis w.
travis w.
They are a staple to have in the house from winter colds to summer allergies. I still look for coupons and sales to save. They are tissues you use them and trash them- what more could you ask for
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Buy in bulk and save yourself some cash! I can't use the other brands because they scratch my nose. Kleenex isn't too scratchy, and it's not overly soft. If tissues are too soft, they won't work.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?