BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
I love kleenex! I can't stand using paper towels or anything else to blow my nose. It really hurts using those abrasive things. Kleenex feels amazing on my skin and doesn't irritate it.
Jessica P.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Always love using this when my little girl is sick. She needs the softness so it doesn't tear the flesh off her nose with rougher brands like in the past. I have always stuck with kleenex.
Tiana M.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
These are the only tissues I use because I have skin and most tissues are drying to my nose. I have allergies so I use tissues quite often and these never bother me so I really like them
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
They are like regular tissues just have more soft to them, they aren't so rough with your nose/face and the kids like them more than the regular so I now get them anytime we need tissues.
Sam K.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Everyday Box
I don't usually buy tissue on a regular basis but I got some to look nice in my living room and for my son to use while he had a runny nose. It was soft to use but it leaves behind a lot of excess tissue particles. There's almost a powder look after use.
Stephanie K.
Sistersville, WV
Review for: Ultra Soft
Very soft tissue, doesn't leave my nose red or itchy! Cons would be the little lents left from the paper, but overall very effective tissue paper. Durable, affordable, and a great product. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good tissue!
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
i can't bring myself to stop buying these for my purse. i always tell myself i'm going to buy another brand, but i never do. because kleenex is the real deal. soft, reliable, not too dusty.
Kayla K.
Charleston , SC
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
These tissues are so soft, which is needed when you have to frequently blow your nose during allergy season or a cold. They are not as affordable as the regular Kleenex, but they are worth the extra money. I would recommend these tissues to everyone!
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: Bundle
Love these for when I'm sick. They are just the right size to fit in your nose or cover it. Super soft and no residue left on your nose. And there's no fragrance to irritate your nose.
TYanna M.
Review for: Car Wedge
Kleenex tissue is great for when you have a cold. Its sensitive on your nose and its not soggy when you have a runny nose. It's very effective and there is nothing disappointing about it, It inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone who needs tissue.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?