Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
June 29, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Kleenex is the best brand of tissues by far. They're very soft material, and they're perfect for when I'm sick with a runny nose because they don't hurt my nose even after using them for a few days.
Kay I.
Kay I.
The Colony, TX
June 29, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I stock up on these. I have really bad allergies so I am in constant need for tissue. They are soft and doesn't leave my nose raw or dry. Affordable and it does what I need it to do, clean my nose!
Sue V.
Sue V.
June 26, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
They are soft and essential. They are just what you need to have in your car. The packaging is perfect for your car. I always have these in my car since you never know when your going to need them.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
July 6, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Love love love these cute tubes of Kleenex! This is my go-to brand for tissue and not only is it durable and soft on my face but the new packaging is extremely adorable and an easy way to decorate!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
June 25, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Kleenex is the best tissue. I have tried other brands and store brands and they feel like sand paper. Kleenex is always soft yet resistant. I get this size and have one in each bedroom and bathroom
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Boca Raton, FL
June 25, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I love these!! If I leave the house without them I'm a mess. I feel they need to be a little softer like if they had lotion in them that would be awesome. I think everyone needs these in their bag.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Bozeman, MT
June 22, 2016, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Kleenex is a must when you have a winter or summer cold and to keep your nose not runny! Kleenex is gentle on your nose and has soft Kleenex papers and they never hurt your nose I really recommend
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
June 21, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I keep these around the house, in my car, and on my desk at work. They are a staple during allergy season and whenever I need to wipe my face. They are soft enough that they don't scratch my face.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
June 22, 2016, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I like purchasing Kleenex Facial tissue to go packs because they are individually packed and I don't have to worry about my tissues getting dirty. These are great to ok in bags, purses, backpacks.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
June 22, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Only tissues that i will ever buy. All other tissues irritate my nose but not these. They are very soft and gentle on my nose. They get the job done. Also, they are pretty absorbent for a tissue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.