BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Kleenex is such a powerful brand, and it is because of the quality of tissues. These ultra soft leave my nose feeling soft without red marks or irritating it. I will definitely continue buying!
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I find kleenex brand tissues to be a little rougher and less gentle on the skin. they're fine for casual use, albeit a little thin, but for a sinus infection these would wreak havoc on your nose. they are affordable, however, so they'll do if you're short on cash.
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I am a professional special FX make-up artist and Kleenex brand are the only tissues that work to take off prosthetics and to also create many wounds with, because they are 2-ply and hold the shape you put them in.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
A bit pricey for tissues but these are the best to use, especially if you will be blowing your nose a lot because of allergies or you're sick because they won't dry your nose out and they feel soft to the touch. Hold a good amount of whatever you use them for.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Love the design of these boxes! Something that can be such an eye sore actually looks cute on the table. The tissues are nice and soft but hold up well when I need them! Great brand and affordable price
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I keep these stocked around my house. I keep a box at my makeup vanity, one at the bedside, one in the living room, etc. These are re-purchased because they're adorable and so soft! I also love the cute packaging as it adds to the room that they're placed in.
Kathryn K.
Baton Rouge, LA
YES! Finally a pocket pack of tissues that doesn't feel like sandpaper. A must for allergy season. The only negative thing I have to say is the adhesive that keeps it closed can wear off, but it still gets 5 stars for giving me quality tissues in a cute pack!
Sharon F.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I really like the boxes. They're cute and jolly. The Kleenex themselves are also pretty good. Sometimes they irritate my nose a bit more from the dryness but overall they get the job done.
Lauren L.
Review for: Upright
I used to be a puffs user but I have recently switched to Kleenex. They're softer and more durable. Just great tissues. There's a reason that everyone defaults to call in tissues kleenexes!
Nicole K.
YES! As you know Kleenex is an excellent tissue brand that is soft and durable. I love these little packs because they fit perfectly in your purse, car, or in any bag for mommy\kid emergencies.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?