Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA

Love the design of these boxes! Something that can be such an eye sore actually looks cute on the table. The tissues are nice and soft but hold up well when I need them! Great brand and affordable price
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ

This product is essential for everyday use. It's easy to carry around and affordable on any budget. I love the multi purpose use including daily makeup messes. This is a great product to have on the go
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I love using these tissues on a regular basis, but especially when I'm sick. The lotion in the tissues make them soft and nice. They can be a bit pricier, but I think it is worth it. I would recommend.
Elaina W.
Elaina W.
Myrtle Beach, SC

The kleenex with lotion is the best. There's nothing worst than being sick and having to use rough tissue on your nose all day. I make sure that when I'm sick I purchase kleenex with lotion right away.
Justine P.
Justine P.

I have always enjoyed the quality of this brand. Soft and doesn't leave your nose feeling raw. Has multiple packaging colors to choose from and easily fits in with home decor. I recommend this product.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

Kleenex is definetely my favorite brand for tissue paper. The box designs are very cute plus they are soft. other products irritate my nose but not these. I love them so much! will always buy and use .
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY

I like these because they're not as harsh on my skin. A lot of brands are dry and chap my nose really easily. These are affordable and smell good. Even though they're getting used and thrown away haha.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX

I really like these 4-packs of tissues because right now since school supplies are coming out, this is great because of how many schools are asking for it. It is a bit pricey but that's to be expected.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Fort Wayne, IN

Go to Kleenex. I won't use anything else. The skin around my nose is very sensitive and will become very dry during the cold weather months. This tissue does not irritate my skin and is very very soft.
Mara B.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL

These are the only kind of tissue so use! I love how you can buy them in individual boxes or in multi packs! they always come in super cute colors and patterns that I can get to match my bathroom!!!!!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.