Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Elaina W.
Elaina W.
Myrtle Beach, SC

The kleenex with lotion is the best. There's nothing worst than being sick and having to use rough tissue on your nose all day. I make sure that when I'm sick I purchase kleenex with lotion right away.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY

I like these because they're not as harsh on my skin. A lot of brands are dry and chap my nose really easily. These are affordable and smell good. Even though they're getting used and thrown away haha.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Chicago, Il

Kleenex is definetely my favorite brand for tissue paper. The box designs are very cute plus they are soft. other products irritate my nose but not these. I love them so much! will always buy and use .
Mara B.
Mara B.
Fulton, Il

These are the only kind of tissue so use! I love how you can buy them in individual boxes or in multi packs! they always come in super cute colors and patterns that I can get to match my bathroom!!!!!!
Fort Wayne, IN

Go to Kleenex. I won't use anything else. The skin around my nose is very sensitive and will become very dry during the cold weather months. This tissue does not irritate my skin and is very very soft.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX

I really like these 4-packs of tissues because right now since school supplies are coming out, this is great because of how many schools are asking for it. It is a bit pricey but that's to be expected.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I love using these tissues on a regular basis, but especially when I'm sick. The lotion in the tissues make them soft and nice. They can be a bit pricier, but I think it is worth it. I would recommend.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mount Pocono, PA

Perfect to grab and go. Nice sealable pouch always within reach when you need it. Small enough to place anywhere in your car and also to place in your purse. Cheap enough to buy a lot of them at once.
Denton, TX

This has been a staple in my family for generations! We love the Kleenex brand! It's soft, but durable. We love that Kleenex has been around forever, and trust this brand for its attention to quality!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI

Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. It is gentle on my nose. Which is a good thing during the winter months with a cold. I love that they are affordable and always have cute designs on the boxes.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.