Add a Photo

Nataly B.
West Palm Bch, FL
June 25, 2016, 4:55 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I had a cold last month and my mom brought me home some of these tissues, they are amazing! I like that they do not have lotion in them. These tissues were there for me throughout my entire sick days.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA
June 23, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I have bought many brands out there but I always return to Kleenex when my nose is sore from the other brands. I have no problems with Kleenex. I fully trust in these tissues to hold up to their name.
Erica G.
Erica G.
June 25, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I ways keep a pack of these on hand, in the winter for runny noses and in the summer for allergy season. They are pretty soft and durable and they are a convenient size pack to fit in a jacket pocket
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
June 28, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I buy these navies I love the Kleenex brand. I usually have one in my car and in the house. They are very effective and they last me a while they are affordable and more when they come in a two pack.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
June 22, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
These tissues are a staple in most rooms of my house because I suffer from allergies. they're effective and soft enough to use repeatedly throughout the day and not make the bottom of your nose raw!!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
June 21, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Love using Kleenex tissues they're very convenient to have for any reason or occasion when you have a cold one you just want to wait something down highly recommend this product for people on the go.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN
June 25, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
June 25, 2016, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
These are great to use when my allergies act up and they don't leave fuzz in my nose. The lotion in them make them softer so my nose doesn't get irritated and sore. I prefer these over other brands.
Leia C.
Leia C.
June 26, 2016, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
These tissues we always buy in bulk. I have them all through the house. They really stand up to their name. You don't need a bunch of tissues to blow your nose and they don't fall apart when you do.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Newberry, FL
June 22, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Love Kleenex! I have used them for years. They are soft and gentle, which is especially nice when you have a cold and constantly blowing your nose. Also they are a great value, can't beat the price!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.